Author Topic: Egypt - War Again? Morsi removed?  (Read 13158 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Like I've always said, Real Egyptians are black.
« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2013, 08:34:17 PM »
WIGGS....

I just watched your video....  aside from the fact that I know nothing about this Dr. Mohammed Arabi, and can find nothing about his credentials online, except that he is the Bird Man of Aswan (Whatever the fuck that means) http://www.touregypt.net/egypt-info/magazine-mag06012001-magf2.htm - I seriously question the authenticity of his education.... but lets for a second take it seriously and pretend he really is a serious historian....

Yes, like you, I heard him say in English that Ancient Egyptians were black..... BUT.... I caught something that I bet you did not catch....  I listened to the brief conversation he had IN ARABIC with his buddy, and he DID NOT SAY to him that "An

cient Egyptians are Black" - he said to him "Ancient Egyptians are TAN" - HE SPECIFICALLY USED THE WORD "TAN"  NOT "BLACK".

It is obvious that this man has a very poor understanding of the English language.....  And if you listen to the Arabic conversation, you clearly see that this man is confusing the words "Tan" and "Black" - he means to say "Tan" in English but instead he is saying "Black" - I know this because the word "Tan" in Arabic that he used is the same one many people would and have describe me as.  And, as you and I both know, I am not "black".

But this all does not matter, because as I said, I SERIOUSLY question this man's credentials.  Wiggums.... Take it from someone who has lived there and is familiar with the culture, There are SO MANY people that call themselves "Doctor" in Egypt, when they do not even have an undergrad education, lots of fake PhD's going around.... ESPECIALLY in the tourism industry, because they want to seem more educated and build up a stronger clientele of foreign tourists that will come and pay him money to learn about the country and go on his tours.  Show me this man's credentials and we can talk more... until then....

Here... have a warm glass of shut the fuck up!

Clearly wiggs  decides what words mean.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2013, 08:35:48 PM »
Quoted for future ridicule. That's your only option is to question his English, and his credentials but that's ok, when I add to this, once again, you'll look like a fool. There's nothing wrong with his English. You're pathetic. lol

WIGGS - You know I stumped you because I speak the language and you do not.  I assure you, ask any ARABIC speaker...

HE USED the word TAN.... NOT BLACK!

Hell, look it up on Google translate if you don't believe me.

The word he used is "Asmar"  which translates to "TAN"

The word for "black" in Arabic is "Eswed" or "Zengy" which is more derogatory but still commonly used amongst Egyptians.

I'm telling you facts right now.... you want to remain ignorant on this go ahead....  but this is a bad video to use, and proves nothing.

Your argument is shit right now brotha!

FAIL!

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
Gee what a surprise, Blacks in Africa.

You assholes know what to do, lets hear it...lol

BTW, Arabs didn't come around till 7 AD long after the pyramids and all that other stuff happened. So cut the malarkey, Most of your people we're still in caves. Oh and BTW, original Hebrews known to you as African Americans....Were black too.  :) Now a word from my negro, Dr. Mo.

I'll be waiting for a Getbigger to tell me he's wrong. That the guy in Egypt, that's a Egyptian and Nubian Historian and a PhD and and Black but a different black doesn't know what he's talking about because it showed on the History channel they were bronze. lol

Be careful boys, this is a tough one. No offense to our boards fake Egyptians. I've already sent something to Dr. Arabi to back my owning up. I'll hopefully hear from him soon.

Toodles limp dicks.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

this guy looks like a typical "afro egypitian" they are usually sudanese mixed with egyptian

funny thing about these "afro egyptians" they are trying to wipe out the south sudanese

which leads me to believe the sudanese might be the original blacks if you ever seen

some sudanese people are that black they have a purple tinge when in light (sorry sounds racist)

and very tall and skinny like in the hieroglyphics

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2013, 08:38:09 PM »
Do you know what burnished bronze means?  It means bronze that was burned numbnuts. It depends on what version of the Bible you read. Outside of the description of his color being black and my break down of Hebrews being black, that says it all.
Bronze is an ancient term used for a tan. ''The soldiers of Alexander the great came out Gaucamela barnished bronze after spending 20 days in the desert''
 direct quote from Ptolemy. In fact the term bronze is a white man that spent time under the sun, any historian knows this as such. Your term works against you. You said so yourself, you said ''burnt'' black people are not burnt, white people that are dark from a tan are burnt.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2013, 08:40:03 PM »
Ni99a please ...... 8)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2013, 08:41:23 PM »
Bronze is an ancient term used for a tan. ''The soldiers of Alexander the great came out Gaucamela barnished bronze after spending 20 days in the desert''
 direct quote from Ptolemy. In fact the term bronze is a white man that spent time under the sun, any historian knows this as such. Your term works against you. You said so yourself, you said ''burnt'' black people are not burnt, white people that are dark from a tan are burnt.

Boom!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2013, 08:42:39 PM »

AND TO TOP IT OFF - THIS "DOCTOR" IN THE VIDEO, SPECIFICALLY SAID "TAN" IN ARABIC, NOT "BLACK"  - NO ONE CAN CONFUSE THOSE TWO TERMS IN ARABIC, AND HE DID NOT SAY "BLACK"!!!  Feel free to confirm this with any other Arabic speaker!

mame09

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2013, 08:46:09 PM »
AND TO TOP IT OFF - THIS "DOCTOR" IN THE VIDEO, SPECIFICALLY SAID "TAN" IN ARABIC, NOT "BLACK"  - NO ONE CAN CONFUSE THOSE TWO TERMS IN ARABIC, AND HE DID NOT SAY "BLACK"!!!  Feel free to confirm this with any other Arabic speaker!

asmar means tanned not black

ask any arabic speaking person

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2013, 08:47:45 PM »
asmar means tanned not black

ask any arabic speaking person

Yes - thats what I've been saying  :)

mame09

• Getbig III
Re: Egypt War again ??
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2013, 08:49:10 PM »
Mark my words ....  Nothing is going to change. Not until Egyptians start taking personal responsibility, they are their own downfall...  These are the same idiots that voted for him in the first place.

I'll see you guys next year at the next coup!

people werent happy with what he accomplished and got his ass out of there

americans should take note from the egyptians

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2013, 08:51:47 PM »
people werent happy with what he accomplished and got his ass out of there

americans should take note from the egyptians

They will never be happy, because sadly the majority of the Egyptian population is uneducated, they do not understand democracy or global economics, and they want to blame everything on the America (at least be grateful for all the ridiculous Aid that the US has provided, but noooo!) as I said no sense of personal responsibility.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2013, 09:00:17 PM »

Haha owned by the very video he posted.  Gotta love it.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2013, 09:22:42 PM »
Wiggs fails again......LOLOL.

what else is new....oh, he's still fat, that's what.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2013, 10:10:05 PM »
Same old Afrocentrism designed to make black people feel important.  Africa is  large continent and even if it were true the Egyptians were black, they wouldn't have been anything like the tribe your ancestors were plucked from.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Egypt - War Again? Morsi removed?
« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2013, 10:38:36 PM »
How will this affect egyption bodybuilder big ramys quest for the mr olympia ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #140 on: July 03, 2013, 10:41:17 PM »
jews fought with unlimited american weapons and money so the jews and their crayola drawn on country didnt accomplish anything for themselves.

ROFL

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2013, 10:42:29 PM »
Cleopatra didnt look like Liz Taylor  ??? ???

I don't get why people act like she was so beautiful?  I don't think she's beautiful at all...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2013, 10:51:22 PM »
It's weird, I had a civics teacher in 8th grade teach that there were three kinds of people. Caucazoids, negroids, and mongoloids. I said, aren't mongoloids retarded? And he lit into me, asking how dare I call Chinese people retarded. I'm only 32, so this wasn't all that long ago. Dude was a drunk and ended up fired a few years later.

haha!

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2013, 10:54:22 PM »
I will personally buy any black (African) a one way ticket to their homeland (Africa) if they promise never to come back

You're a good man!  Where can I contribute to the "Back to Africa" fund? ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2013, 11:11:08 PM »
Who merged the threads. One was Egyptian history and the other politics. Mods there is absolutely no connection between the 2 thread, why merge them just cause the 2 threads used the word ''Egypt'' come on now, this was a horrible merging of thread, total opposite subjects.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2013, 11:21:37 PM »
Who merged the threads. One was Egyptian history and the other politics. Mods there is absolutely no connection between the 2 thread, why merge them just cause the 2 threads used the word ''Egypt'' come on now, this was a horrible merging of thread, total opposite subjects.

When Israel was in Egypt's land: Let my people go,
    Oppress'd so hard they could not stand, Let my People go.

Go down, Moses,
        Way down in Egypt's land,
        Tell old Pharaoh,
        Let my people go.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2013, 11:24:14 PM »
I don't get why people act like she was so beautiful?  I don't think she's beautiful at all...

she must look like your mom then

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2013, 12:05:08 AM »
Ouch wiggs got owned big time. Almost feel sorry for him

Stupid move to merge the threads

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #148 on: July 04, 2013, 01:19:37 AM »
Same old Afrocentrism designed to make black people feel important.  Africa is  large continent and even if it were true the Egyptians were black, they wouldn't have been anything like the tribe your ancestors were plucked from.

If we think about this logically, lets say blacks did build the pyramids. Now, how come they did this great job on the pyramids yet anything south of Egypt they never built anything more impressive than a straw hut. Not have they done anything in the last few hundred years.

Truth is Egyptians were not black, tan but not black. Blacks did not accomplish great achievements because they simply were not the ancient Egyptians. Hell it's more likel that aliens built the pyramids than black. They do play a great game of basketball though.  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2013, 03:26:04 AM »
I don't see the big deal with pyramids being found in different parts of the world.  It doesn't mean anyone was 'in contact.'  If you take handfuls of any fucking thing and pile it up, guess what shape you get?

Not sure if true but a fun fact I heard about Egyptian pyramids is that they are built at the exact same angle you get when you pile up sand.  Presumeably dry sand of the local variety.