Author Topic: How much AAS before T3?  (Read 1126 times)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
How much AAS before T3?
« on: January 25, 2012, 02:50:12 PM »
All,

Some people gave Sevastase/Cleanest Natural about using T3 while clean.

I have 100 T3 tabs, 25 mcg. each.  I'm currently on 30 mg Dbol ED, 250 mg Test E/wk. and 400 mg of Equipoise/wk.  That's plenty enough for me to gain without gaining so fast that I wind up hurting myself.

Since I'm currently on .86 grams of shit a week, can I introduce T3 safely now?  I admit, I'm a lazy fuck.  I often skip breakfast and lunch is usually skimp stuff.  But I'd like to harden up while I get bigger, even if that means eating a shitload more food while on T3.

Thanks for any input.

Ess man

madg

Re: How much AAS before T3?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 02:56:12 PM »
All,

Some people gave Sevastase/Cleanest Natural about using T3 while clean.

I have 100 T3 tabs, 25 mcg. each.  I'm currently on 30 mg Dbol ED, 250 mg Test E/wk. and 400 mg of Equipoise/wk.  That's plenty enough for me to gain without gaining so fast that I wind up hurting myself.

Since I'm currently on .86 grams of shit a week, can I introduce T3 safely now?  I admit, I'm a lazy fuck.  I often skip breakfast and lunch is usually skimp stuff.  But I'd like to harden up while I get bigger, even if that means eating a shitload more food while on T3.

Thanks for any input.

Ess man

if want harden up,,add in trebolona ace,,,then is not matter how u eat

hope this help

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 11:13:01 AM »
if want harden up,,add in trebolona ace,,,then is not matter how u eat

hope this help

It does, but I'm not sure I can afford enough tren to make the kind of magical transformations so many guys experience :)

Had I to do it over, I would've just saved up until I had plenty of money for a tren ace cycle.  Pennywise, pound foolish :\

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 02:29:13 PM »
Eh, I reckon that with 250 mg of Test E (which I might bump up in the near future), 400 mg of Equipoise and 30 mg of Dianabol/day, I shouldn't have any problems losing muscle on 25 mcg T3 daily.

I started today.  I'll assess after four or five days.  25 mcg of the shit can't see me catabolic, even on the conservative amount I'm taking to date.

I wish I could afford lots of tren and gH.  That make this a moot point.  But since I CAN'T, I have to make due with what I have.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 02:36:25 PM »
25 mcg of t3 it's what body produces on it's own so...

You are doing it wrong bump the dose to 75-100,you are on 650 mg aas +30 dianabol ffs....
GETBIG!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 02:38:03 PM »
GETBIG!