Author Topic: Melatonin II  (Read 10952 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Melatonin II
« on: May 25, 2012, 01:46:53 PM »
This peptide seems to be a wonder product I mean it gives you a tan , clears up all acne, must have test raising qualities as it gives you a boner every night for hours, suppresses your appetite, and has fatburnering properties! I am taking it mainly to try and clear up my skin but if someone advertised the product as.stated it could make millions!  ;D

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: Melatonin II
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »
can fuck up skin and bring out spots and make new ones!

SPots on face is a big risk for me, reason not to do it

Thats strange every person I know that has used it has made all the skin completely flawless? You have to use it for at least 2 weeks tho to have an effect? And use a bit of sun with it as well!

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 02:30:13 PM »
Heard it brings out your moles and even make appear fresh ones. I don't think I want to take the chance to end up with a face/body full of moles... Unfortunately I'm white as fuk and always burn so it's not like it's better this way too lol.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 03:05:00 PM »
Been tempted to try it more than once, since I'm very light skinned and also have some acne problems (pre-existent to drug abuse). But I also have a shitton of moles and stuff, so the possibility of making them more prominent or getting new ones is a dealbreaker really.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 04:04:38 PM »
Doesn't make any new ones in my experience just makes the m very dark for the period you are on them! Once you finish they just go back to normal again!

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »
I might try it and stay at a really low dose. I'm pretty sure I'm more at risk by staying white and getting burned all the time than having a few moles appear lol

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 08:49:10 PM »
I might try it and stay at a really low dose. I'm pretty sure I'm more at risk by staying white and getting burned all the time than having a few moles appear lol

Actually enhances your ability to withstand the sun!

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 05:48:06 AM »
If you have moles on your face or a lot of them period do not use it they get DARK. It also turned my beard pitch black.

supertrucker212

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 07:43:38 AM »
I've thought about using it. I'm considering doing a show next year, but with the hours I work this is the only way I'd be able to get a tan. No time to go to a tanning bed

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »
I've thought about using it. I'm considering doing a show next year, but with the hours I work this is the only way I'd be able to get a tan. No time to go to a tanning bed

You will still need to tan a few times to really bring out the tan from mt2.
~

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 10:38:31 AM »
mt2 is great stuff,,,, use it sparingly tho,, im quite dark anyway, i just use 5iu once or twice a week keeps u a healthy shade

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 12:27:04 PM »
Using it everyday at 1-2 ius the actual tan doesnt come through for about 10-14 days. Once it's through you can maintain on a couple of ius a week! It will clear acne up and make a nice dark colour that is almost silky in appearance! Seems to knock my appetite on the head been getting me leaner and gives me massive bonners at night! Sort of a wonder supplement really ! Competing in 4 weeks and feeling much better about how I'm going to look!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 12:16:38 AM »
I use MT2 on and off and it takes about 4-5 days and I already start going brown. It seems to work better/faster on fair skinned people like me. I have noticed it does make my moles darker though and more freckles appear but in general the look is a lot better than being BURNT like a lobster during the Summer. I get awful nausea from it the first few days of use so I take it at night at about 0.5mg/day

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 12:51:02 AM »
0.5 mg that's 5 ius? That's alot ! I only take to 1-2 ius per day prehaps I need to up the dose!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 06:13:54 PM »
It depends how much bacteriostatic water you mix with it...if you put in 10ml into a 10mg MT2 vial then 1iu = 1mg, 0.5iu = 0.5mg, etc. 1mg a day is a decent dose I would think...that would tan me no prob.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 08:36:17 PM »
Have any of you guys that used mt2 noticed new moles or brown spots anywhere on your body? I heard this was a common side effect. Has anyone experienced vision problems?

Also has anyone used mt1? Does it have less chance of creating new moles and spots than mt2 does?

enhancer

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »
mt2 is great stuff,,,, use it sparingly tho,, im quite dark anyway, i just use 5iu once or twice a week keeps u a healthy shade
healthy shade/i used it for six wks,end up looling like al johnson...maaaaammy 8)8ius per wk.if i up the dose....might aswell grow natty dreds       

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 06:29:01 PM »
is this a legal supplement in europe? ???
Pretty sure that melanotan is completely legal to buy in both North America and Europe.  Sellers can potentially have issues (selling an unapproved medicine would be the charge) but that's not my concern.  Australia, well, they're f'd as always.

FWIW, I'm fairly light skinned and I've had a solid tan for the past year and half, rarely using more than 200mcg (micrograms, not milligrams)/ week, and often less.  You might want to start with a slightly higher dose, say, 100mcg before tanning an 100 mcg after tanning, and then back down to 50 - 100 mcg every 2 or 3 days.  You're less likely to end up with moles or random blotches (I have a bit of blotchiness on the inside of one of my elbows).

Also, with just light doses like I take, let alone higher doses, I end up with rock hard wood a few hours later  :)  At higher doses it's been noted to boost female libido.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 04:11:35 PM »
is this a legal supplement in europe? ???

no

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 04:19:19 PM »
no

Yes it is "for research purposes" only. But, that does not make it illegal, just dont be pinning it in public, and you should be fine:)

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 09:01:24 PM »
ok where you get this?

can it cause skin cancer, like solariums and the sun do?

No, I don't see any reason for you to be concerned about it causing skin cancer.  One of the main reasons behind the development of it was the potential to use it to reduce the likelihood of skin cancer.  That didn't pan out due to its relatively brief half-life, but still, there was certainly no evidence that I'm aware of that it produced an increased risk.  Basically this causes your body to produce more tanning pigment (melanin) without any exposure to the sun or other UV sources that can damage your DNA. 

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 02:03:33 PM »
Worked wonders for me - I used it for the first time this year and this is the only year in my memory that I didn't experience even a slight or mild sunburn, thanks to the increased melanin in my skin.

I used it back in March and my color stayed for months, it's only now fading back to the whitish/pink color that I usually am.

Will probably go back on it during the spring.
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »
It's "Melanotan" you goddamned idiots.  Melatonin is the sleeping aid supp.