Author Topic: This is what is wrong with bodybuilding  (Read 6500 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: This is what is wrong with bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2019, 02:56:41 PM »
the big fat face is crazy

i love the dorian yates face of the 1990s :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2019, 06:49:38 PM »
Brandao should drop few pounds and do men's bikini or classic physique  , he could easily beat Jeremy Buendia , Breon Ansley and all the other clowns .

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2019, 06:52:56 PM »
Brandao should drop few pounds and do men's bikini or classic physique  , he could easily beat Jeremy Buendia , Breon Ansley and all the other clowns .

Superb physique.  Those judges should be judged and found wanting.  And fired.  Kulco didn't even display "massthetics". 

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2019, 07:04:13 PM »

totally... drop to mens classic win the Mr 0

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2019, 07:08:35 PM »
Who's body do your eyes immediately go to? Yea... not Steve Kuclo's. Judging criteria is fuked. They are blinded by being sheep to the "size game". Hey idiots, you forgot about conditioning, which is what they freaking dieted for to achieve. Steve Weinburger is a dense fuckwad. Eerrrrr derrr Roelly Winklaar 5th. HAHA he looked like he was 6 weeks out. It's a joke. Not knocking Roelly, I love him, but cmon man.....judges are idiots. I mean seriously.... Kuclo has no bicep/tricep separation, can't even flex his abs (Has no abs basically), watery looking, looks like a mess. When you have no abs or no biceps, what's the point in being on the 2nd best stage in the world. Yet he gets 6th. Blows my mind...... judging criteria only matters to an extent, people saw what Brandao brought to the stage and NOTICED. Kuclo will retire and be irrelevent in 3 years, Brando will get many sponsorships and make bank, he has that look that brings in the attention. Kuclo... not really. Even though he places high in shows, he's not a memorable bodybuilder AT ALL. Been given gifts his whole career. People pay attention and keep following legends, not people who got fake placings and look medicore

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2019, 07:12:00 PM »
Happened to watch the original pumping iron movie tonight on Roku. Some very impressive physiques in the mid 70’s like Paul Graham or Roger Walker as well as Arnold of course or Nubret. Somewhere in the early 90’s bodybuilding took a wrong turn.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2019, 09:35:52 AM »
Most of the pros look like shit. At least the average guy doesnt want to look like a pro bber and the average woman thinks it looks gross. The guy pictured in this thread Brando should be winning every show he enters. Kulco is a perfect example of the shit look. This brando guy looks great. Bbing judging is ridiculous.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2019, 07:00:38 PM »
mass always wins....

even in mens classic.... all the winners mass/short types (at the big shows)