Author Topic: Whats more dangerous to the kidneys: creatine or steroids?  (Read 7046 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Re: Whats more dangerous to the kidneys: creatine or steroids?
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2011, 02:00:36 AM »
 ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 02:06:43 AM »
Well I'm guessing it wasnt serious comment just highlighting that AAS certainly has a few more risks than creatine.

I know it wasn't serious...he was being sarcastic but his comments were very open ended...a common tactic used by the anti-steroid crowd. Watch:

*The side-effects of eating food: gaining massive excess body-fat, choking, excessive diarrhea, vomiting, increased cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attack and stroke.

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2011, 02:11:55 AM »
depends on what kind of  steroid. a oral steroid such as dbol,anadrol,halotestin,M1T,Superdrol are all going to be worse for your liver than creatine. anavar might actually be equal or even cause less stress on the liver than creatine except creatine does not shutdown the HPTA.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2011, 02:14:23 AM »
depends on what kind of  steroid. a oral steroid such as dbol,anadrol,halotestin,M1T,Superdrol are all going to be worse for your liver than creatine. anavar might actually be equal or even cause less stress on the liver than creatine except creatine does not shutdown the HPTA.

WTF has the liver to do with anything, we're discussing KIDNEYs here, retard.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 02:19:56 AM »
 :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2011, 02:33:27 AM »
I agree, while I'm not one of the anti-steroid crowd or anti any drug, I am increasingly amazed at how people who either use PED's or are considering using them dont want to accept or hear that there is a very high chance if not a direct guaranteed result that they are irreversibly damaging themselves via their use of moderate, high or any dose of AAS.

Your point is valid about food in terms of abuse to a point, but say if you are eating a high fat diet, this is indirectly bad for you, ie we need a small amount of fat in our diet, consuming fat does not harm us, but abuse of it leads to problems, on the flip side clenbuterol for example is directly toxic to cardiac tissue regardless of dose or amount taken.

Speaking only of AAS and not other PED's....yes there are potential negative side-effects and no sane person can deny that but I think it's important to remember you can't simply say there is a potential, you have to include probability. Most of the side-effects are very easily controlled if you take the time to control them. However, most of the "Anti-Crowd" refuse to look at probability and choose to hold onto a manner of thinking similar to the example I used with food.

Further, there's simply too many things that often go ignored that shouldn't. For example, the 1996 New England Journal of Medicine study titled "The Effects of Supraphysiologic Doses of Testosterone on Muscle Size and Strength in Normal Men." In that study they gave 20 men 600mg of Testosterone-Enanthate for 10wks, that's 3x the amount of the standard high TRT dosing. If adverse side-effects were as probable as we're led to believe wouldn't at least one of these men have fallen prey to at least one? Of course they didn't but again, most in the "Anti-Crowd" refuse to acknowledge this study and it comes from one of the more well-respected journals out there. Then there's things like the AMA's statement at the Controlled Substance hearings that led to the 1990 Act. The AMA stated there was no link to physical or mental addiction and AAS and could provide no factual data to lend to supporting the bill and they went as far as to say "we vehemently oppose the Scheduling of anabolic androgenic steroids."

If these are not things that make you go hmmmm then nothing will and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 03:08:22 AM »
agreed

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 08:13:40 AM »
creatine is like sand to your kidneys while some test and gh makes you disease proof! never got any flu when on the sauce!