Author Topic: Hardees Scammed me!  (Read 8391 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Hardees Scammed me!
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2014, 05:06:51 PM »
This type of arrogant elitism has always got TA's people in trouble since the history of time.
You really are okay with getting a quarter of what you paid for?  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2014, 05:12:56 PM »
wasting time all ur trying to do is learning how to scam the scammer, not any obtainment of technology to see here folks move along
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »
Plus they don't tolerate this faggotry of men marrying other men.  >:(

In our society we only respect the personal beliefs of people who aren't Christian or White.  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2014, 05:15:31 PM »
Keep sending it back until they get it right.  Never settle for their fuckery.

You're not afraid of them really working it over with saliva or other Hebrew bodily fluids for sending it back?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2014, 05:16:43 PM »
wasting time all ur trying to do is learning how to scam the scammer, not any obtainment of technology to see here folks move along
I am not trying to scam anyone.  I purchase a lot of fries and if I add the average weight that I have been denied but paid for, it would be a shit ton of fries.  

On a side note, what kind of technology would you like to obtain?  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2014, 05:20:33 PM »
You're not afraid of them really working it over with saliva or other Hebrew bodily fluids for sending it back?
They won`t do that with the cameras etc.  Also, they won`t do that if you park and go in.  They also assume if you are doing that, you are with the corporate office or are a secret shopper or evaluator or even health inspector.

Plus, they don`t mind at all for the most part.  You should not have to fear them or feel awkward about it.  You are buying a product from them.  The corporate offices would be extremely angry if they found out their employees did not comply with your requests.

Its interesting how most people fear the fast food workers in a sense.  I have seen it on a few other food related sites as well.  Its like they don`t mind wasting money and don`t care when their order is off or not right.  Most people would not settle for that in a grocery store, restaurant, hardware store, car mechanic or whenever a goods or service is exchanged for money.  Fast food seems to be an exception and I find it strange and intriguing as to why.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2014, 05:25:24 PM »
They won`t do that with the cameras etc.  Also, they won`t do that if you park and go in.  They also assume if you are doing that, you are with the corporate office or are a secret shopper or evaluator or even health inspector.

Plus, they don`t mind at all for the most part.  You should not have to fear them or feel awkward about it.  You are buying a product from them.  The corporate offices would be extremely angry if they found out their employees did not comply with your requests.

Its interesting how most people fear the fast food workers in a sense.  I have seen it on a few other food related sites as well.  Its like they don`t mind wasting money and don`t care when their order is off or not right.  Most people would not settle for that in a grocery store, restaurant, hardware store, car mechanic or whenever a goods or service is exchanged for money.  Fast food seems to be an exception and I find it strange and intriguing as to why.

having worked at an arbys I can tell you none of that is teue adam. Ive had employees blatantly spit in customers foodnwirh them standing 5 feet away on thw frontline.

granted these werent valid complaints, more like customers like bullied rheir where in after hours with threats and then complained when we didnt have wjat they wanted, and then bitched and threatened to call corporate and lie and say we cloaed early.

my guy hocked the biggest fucking loogy in their food and then microwaved it, philly sub onions and peppers..... on camera.... he didnt care,  he made 6 an hour.... our managers laughed.

so be careful. But usually if its a legit complaint we tried to help. However it was different for our black and mexican employees, they really didnt give a fuck and would so whatever they wanted when thwy were annoyed. They didnt give a shit about losing their job.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2014, 05:25:55 PM »

Interesting post

I've never sent my food back for fear of getting something worse like saliva.

I have asked for a refund on several occasions or emailed corporate.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2014, 05:26:43 PM »
having worked at an arbys I can tell you none of that is teue adam. Ive had employees blatantly spit in customers foodnwirh them standing 5 feet away on thw frontline.

granted these werent valid complaints, more like customers like bullied rheir where in after hours with threats and then complained when we didnt have wjat they wanted, and then bitched and threatened to call corporate and lie and say we cloaed early.

my guy hocked the biggest fucking loogy in their food and then microwaved it, philly sub onions and peppers..... on camera.... he didnt care,  he made 6 an hour.... our managers laughed.

so be careful. But usually if its a legit complaint we tried to help. However it was different for our black and mexican employees, they really didnt give a fuck and would so whatever they wanted when thwy were annoyed. They didnt give a shit about losing their job.

That's pretty much what I thought!!!  :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2014, 05:29:17 PM »

There are always these type of stories of course.  Area is key and important.  As you said, legit complaints usually get helped out with.  The unruly customer is the one who gets spit on.  (that should never happen either).

Why did you not report that behavior when it happened?  Just curious?  Why tolerate that from your co-worker.  I understand the money is not much to be made, but letting that behavior go on is not a good idea ever.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2014, 05:29:53 PM »
I am not trying to scam anyone.  I purchase a lot of fries and if I add the average weight that I have been denied but paid for, it would be a shit ton of fries.  

On a side note, what kind of technology would you like to obtain?  
why am i wasting time with you on this shit about fries man , you think your enjoying talking about this shit but your not bro. maybe you should care about the amount of tread indentations on your next tire purchase and compare prices and count the treads on other tires!

you just like the attention, dont we all from time to time but lonleyness is a fact of life but is also the most prosperous place to be so get far and away from these fools and learn something usefull
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2014, 05:35:13 PM »
why am i wasting time with you on this shit about fries man , you think your enjoying talking about this shit but your not bro. maybe you should care about the amount of tread indentations on your next tire purchase and compare prices and count the treads on other tires!

you just like the attention, dont we all from time to time but lonleyness is a fact of life but is also the most prosperous place to be so get far and away from these fools and learn something usefull
Yeah, but you made a thread earlier asking what kind of cheese is on a Egg,Cheese and Muffin and wondered what kind of tofu to eat with it.   ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2014, 05:35:52 PM »

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. You're a fucking genius if I've ever seen one. Outstanding post

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2014, 05:37:18 PM »
There are always these type of stories of course.  Area is key and important.  As you said, legit complaints usually get helped out with.  The unruly customer is the one who gets spit on.  (that should never happen either).

Why did you not report that behavior when it happened?  Just curious?  Why tolerate that from your co-worker.  I understand the money is not much to be made, but letting that behavior go on is not a good idea ever.
I was so pissed 8 was seeing red. While I would never do that to a customer myself, I smiled watching the rude, obese cows take the tainted food.

they came by 30 min after we closed, waited for the customers in the lobby to leave and snuck in when we unlocked the doors to let the customers out... then when we told them we had shut down and had no food, they threatened to call corporate and tell them we shut down early and were rude to them.

They made us open up the roast beef for the next day and serve them and then told me that im lucky he decided not to call our corporate office and if I didnt give him the fries for free that my manager would hear how rude we were. His wife and him were both easily 400 lbs of obese nastiness.

My manager I didnt really care about, but corporate fired my friend for a similar complaint, even though he closed om time a customer was pissed we wouldnt help them after hours and complained.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2014, 05:37:23 PM »

Marty, did you see the picture I posted the other day.  You were bugging me for a while.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2014, 05:38:42 PM »
I was so pissed 8 was seeing red. While I would never do that to a customer myself, I smiled watching the rude, obese cows take the tainted food.

they came by 30 min after we closed, waited for the customers in the lobby to leave and snuck in when we unlocked the doors to let the customers out... then when we told them we had shut down and had no food, they threatened to call corporate and tell them we shut down early and were rude to them.

They made us open up the roast beef for the next day and serve them and then told me that im lucky he decided not to call our corporate office and if I didnt give him the fries for free that my manager would hear how rude we were. His wife and him were both easily 400 lbs of obese nastiness.

My manager I didnt really care about, but corporate fired my friend for a similar complaint, even though he closed om time a customer was pissed we wouldnt help them after hours and complained.
Corporate never plays around, thats for sure.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2014, 05:39:46 PM »

True Adonis and Jezzabelle came by 30 min after we closed, waited for the customers in the lobby to leave and snuck in when we unlocked the doors to let the customers out... then when we told them we had shut down and had no food, they threatened to call corporate and tell them we shut down early and were rude to them.

fixed  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2014, 05:45:34 PM »
Marty, did you see the picture I posted the other day.  You were bugging me for a while.

thats the perfect body of a black man who would throw a fit  in mcdonalds about that large french fries
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2014, 05:47:46 PM »
thats the perfect body of a black man who would throw a fit  in mcdonalds about that large french fries
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2014, 05:47:52 PM »

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2014, 05:50:14 PM »
Hopefully that goes on the Best Quotes of 2014 thread.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2014, 05:54:13 PM »

It's a worthy contender for quote of the year.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2014, 05:54:31 PM »

or you could just go post it there  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2014, 05:56:11 PM »
or you could just go post it there  ???
Fitness Frenzy is the curator of that outfit.  Not me.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2014, 05:57:16 PM »
Fitness Frenzy is the curator of that outfit.  Not me.
hes not an equal opportunity poster in that thread.