Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - Signature Series Supplements  (Read 11488 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Kevin Levrone - Signature Series Supplements
« on: February 23, 2015, 08:54:14 AM »

So here we go, another former bodybuilder bringing out another new supplement line. This time is it Kevin Leverone, joing Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler as current bodybuilders are clamoring for a chance to keep getting new state of the art supplements.  Not sure how this is even feasible when the other supplement lines are not doing well at all?

The Levrone Signature Series, is a revolutionary sports supplement brand created by me, Kevin Levrone. What makes the Levrone Signature Series so distinctive in a market saturated with supplement lines, is the optimal quality and the rigorous science that goes into each and every one of my supplement products.

I love bodybuilding and I am strongly driven by helping other people develop their own stories and achieve their very own greatness! I was inspired to be the best, and that brought me to the pinnacle of professional bodybuilding. To date, I can say that I officially have the best overall record In the discipline of professional bodybuilding. It was only a matter of time that I shared my wisdom and passion for physique transformation with the masses.

The Kevin Levrone Signature Series is finally here, and I proudly pass the torch on to whomever desires to compete and conquer in the sport of bodybuilding and to anyone who desires to create a truly legendary physique.

Kevin Levrone

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Kevin Levrone - Signature Series Supplements
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 09:03:55 AM »
He said in an interview on stage with dorian he didnt use supps, shakes etc lol

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 09:04:37 AM »
A fifty year old man saying "this is Kevin Levrone IN THE HOUSE".  Why is it that in any other industry, entrepreneurs make every attempt to come across as intelligent, yet in bodybuilding all these protein salesmen make a concerted effort to appeal to the lowest common denominator.  Maybe they're not acting...

Just look at the cast of characters with supplement companies:

PJ Braun

Aaron Singerman

Kevin Levrone

Wife beater Gaspari

Ronnie Coleman

BTW, anyone over 18 who purchases any of this garbage is out to lunch.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 09:11:23 AM »
1st off his track record ,yeah he won many,many shows,but mid 2000's on he would shrink to smaller look only to grow/dose into show.
he probably never used any supplements ever.but his name makes sense ,but he will bottle them with his 'old pro look' the scam or non validly will then be in question.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 09:45:04 AM »
funny thing is all of these supplements labeled under different pro's names are all coming from the same wholesaler.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »
Thought his supps were called Gear?

THE BEEF

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 09:50:14 AM »
if we give Levrone 50 bucks he will make a video about wanting to rim Primemuscle

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 09:53:31 AM »
"I love bodybuilding and am strongly driven by helping others make me rich" his usp for his supps is optimal quality and rigorous science lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 09:56:27 AM »
Insane physique

X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 10:05:06 AM »
Finally I'll have the chance to be in Levornesce shape! I wish he came out with these sups when he was still competitive and on top of the bodybuilding world, but better late then never.

On a side note I've come across some writings on building the ultimate protein supplements (comparatively speaking this information makes dr. Scott Connelly's work look like math done by a preschooler)by the deceased Art Atwood.

If I am able to purchase this and develop his ideas and likeness these supplements will take us in to an era of muscle building that previously we were only able to dream of!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 10:06:59 AM »
AT LEAST HANEY IN HIS AD IS HIM TODAY HAWKING HIS PRODUCT..

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 11:22:08 AM »
he should share the supp that transforms his face from normal to that animalistic, alpha male form that he used to display.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 11:24:29 AM »
Im sure people are begging for his revolutionary protein powder

btw. didn't he already start one before like 2 years ago? if it didn't sell then why would it now  ???

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2015, 09:59:57 PM »
funny thing is all of these supplements labeled under different pro's names are all coming from the same wholesaler.

Needs citation...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 10:31:50 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2015, 10:33:40 PM »
The Levrone buzz around Poland and the UK...he had to keep from laughing this sounded so ridiculous.
He sure seemed excited to meet some Polish schmoes.  They will buy the fart powder for whatever Kevin tells them it is.  Alert ESPN.  This unveiling will be second only to the Gifted Nutrition press conference held by Phil Heath.
N

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 10:43:58 PM »
He's "in the house" ... well, actually sitting in a car ... parked outside, what? A water park or some shit?

What a business launch, bud.

Taking a piece of Levrone when you use his supplement? What, dropping some dried-up Kevin ball juice into each container? Splendid.

This whole "sport" has truly become a gigantic joke.

Endless cans and jugs of fart powder ... the entirety of the industry.

::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 04:56:23 AM »
He's "in the house" ... well, actually sitting in a car ... parked outside, what? A water park or some shit?

What a business launch, bud.

Taking a piece of Levrone when you use his supplement? What, dropping some dried-up Kevin ball juice into each container? Splendid.

This whole "sport" has truly become a gigantic joke.

Endless cans and jugs of fart powder ... the entirety of the industry.

::)

\
u go to a vitamin shop and gnc and you are hit in every direction with labels/names/of every and any variety of stuff the employees could not even tell you what it is...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 05:41:17 AM »
I will say that Atwood did have some legitimate supplements that he came up with and also that he used himself.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 06:03:37 AM »
\
u go to a vitamin shop and gnc and you are hit in every direction with labels/names/of every and any variety of stuff the employees could not even tell you what it is...

Their employees do their best to fake it, but most don't have a clue.  Why would they?... many are under 25 years old.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 08:26:23 AM »
not sure i will buy them

i usually buy supplements to support the sport but levrone is not in the sport anylonger so im confused here dont know what to do  :(

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »

This. The actual whey and other ingredients are from the same suppliers, all each individual brand does is add their own amount of sweetener.

Love how they all claim that their specific brand has gone through real scientific studies. :-\
Yeah right.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 09:04:34 AM »
So here we go, another former bodybuilder bringing out another new supplement line. This time is it Kevin Leverone, joing Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler as current bodybuilders are clamoring for a chance to keep getting new state of the art supplements.  Not sure how this is even feasible when the other supplement lines are not doing well at all?

The Levrone Signature Series, is a revolutionary sports supplement brand created by me, Kevin Levrone. What makes the Levrone Signature Series so distinctive in a market saturated with supplement lines, is the optimal quality and the rigorous science that goes into each and every one of my supplement products.

I love bodybuilding and I am strongly driven by helping other people develop their own stories and achieve their very own greatness! I was inspired to be the best, and that brought me to the pinnacle of professional bodybuilding. To date, I can say that I officially have the best overall record In the discipline of professional bodybuilding. It was only a matter of time that I shared my wisdom and passion for physique transformation with the masses.

The Kevin Levrone Signature Series is finally here, and I proudly pass the torch on to whomever desires to compete and conquer in the sport of bodybuilding and to anyone who desires to create a truly legendary physique.

Kevin Levrone

Until he threatens to make another "comeback"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 11:37:41 AM »
What happened with this product?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2015, 12:03:48 PM »
This. The actual whey and other ingredients are from the same suppliers, all each individual brand does is add their own amount of sweetener.

Love how they all claim that their specific brand has gone through real scientific studies. :-\
Yeah right.

Not just real scientific studies, rigorous ones. That stacked with optimal quality will alone make the Levrone signature series your go to supplement for those levrone gains