Author Topic: serious question: do all girls like their pussy eaten? what about ass?  (Read 71314 times)

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: serious question: do all girls like their pussy eaten? what about ass?
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2012, 01:19:54 PM »
Wtf bat shit crazy!

.........and crazy sexy!! Also, wasn't big on getting her cooch licked. It's a shame she has so many sexual hangups.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2012, 01:30:00 PM »
one girl I had to pretty much force to allow me to eat her pussy. It was annoying. Another girl I fucked once was obsessed with giving head but didnt want her pussy eaten. It is very rare but there are some out there

That's gross dude. Aren't the girls you bag anyways off plenty of fish?  fucken yuck dude.....Difference between being in a relationship and licking a girl's  ass vs some whore you hardly know.  Honestly I don't know what it is but I'm really afraid of germs. I had sex with a stripper one time and it kind of grossed me out, just a huge turn off for me. She put her ass in my face and i seriously think it took 10 years off my life the stress it caused me afterwards, I must of brushed my teeth 10 times the next morning. I couldn't even get into it every 5 seconds I had images of some huge 9 inch black cock up her ass, it was horrible. She looked good too....honest 7.5 out of 10.
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2012, 01:31:30 PM »
gayer than caring about a womans needs.

Gayer than letting everyone's vote count equally.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2012, 01:32:17 PM »
That's gross dude. Aren't the girls you bag anyways off plenty of fish?  fucken yuck dude.....Difference between being in a relationship and licking a girl's  ass vs some whore you hardly know.  Honestly I don't know what it is but I'm really afraid of germs. I had sex with a stripper one time and it kind of grossed me out, just a huge turn off for me. She put her ass in my face and i seriously think it took 10 years off my life the stress it caused me afterwards, I must of brushed my teeth 10 times the next morning. I couldn't even get into it every 5 seconds I had images of some huge 9 inch black cock up her ass, it was horrible. She looked good too....honest 7.5 out of 10.

so you fucked a stripper

while fantasizing about big black cocks

outed
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2012, 01:33:47 PM »
analpie85 must be wondering why his girfriends clit was six inches

;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2012, 01:34:16 PM »
so you fucked a stripper

while fantasizing about big black cocks

outed

I knew the girl and where she worked...I saw the crowd she was with and drew my own "conclusions".  I don't care how hot the girl is, there is Nothing more gross  than a mud shark.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2012, 01:34:51 PM »
I knew the girl and where she worked...I saw the crowd she was with and drew my own "conclusions".  I don't care how hot the girl is, there is Nothing more gross  than a mud shark.

you in the Klan bro
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2012, 01:35:25 PM »
lol :D
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2012, 01:36:46 PM »
sceagacros, u were online when i posted buddy, come on lets have a sit down and talk

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2012, 01:39:45 PM »
It's because she is banging another dude before you come ove and doesn't want you to taste it.  Get out now.

when she first told me, she doesn't like to have her pussy eaten, that's exactly what came to my mind (is she fucking someone else?)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2012, 01:41:53 PM »
I remember a night I ate a girls pussy, word on the street she was kind of a whore. I was fucken hammered the night it happend. As soon as I came to my senses and realized what I did I stumbled into the kitchen and diluted some bleach. Took a wash rag and scrubbed my face with it. The inside of my mouth. I was afraid of waking up the next day with herpes on my face. Probably a smart move  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2012, 01:43:53 PM »
lol so she the girl screaming in your trunk yesterday?  ;D
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2012, 01:47:03 PM »
lol so she the girl screaming in your trunk yesterday?  ;D

I have a lot of crazy stories like that. One time I was banging this hepher in the butt just got done blowing my nut in her butt. She started to throw up on my floor. I panicked and went across the hall to get help from my buddy. I was like dude you got to help me get this girl out of my room. She's throwing up all over the place I can't have this shit. As soon as he walked in she let out a fart. I swear to god you could here the cum in her ass gurgle ahahahaha. The look on my buddies face was fucken priceless. He turned right back around and went into his room. We laugh about it so hard to this day. What a nightmare that was getting her out. So many good memories though. That's why I don't care who I bang when I'm drunk it always turns out to be some kind of adventure. I love adventure.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2012, 01:48:17 PM »
when she first told me, she doesn't like to have her pussy eaten, that's exactly what came to my mind (is she fucking someone else?)

If you don't want your women to cheat on you, simply date a women who is not in your league. It's that simple, if your a 7 out of 10 going after dimes what the fuck do you think is going to happen? Sooner or later she will find someone  else.... If your 6'2 she will find a guy who's 6'3.... attractive women generally want to date men MORE attracive and powerful than themselves, this has been prooven many times. It sucks really, cause in many times you may look "better" than the girl and you still wont be good enough for her. I've seen this many times, really good looking guys getting blown off by very average looking women.
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »
a woman once threw up in her hands while she rode me, disappeared to the bathroom, i couldnt find my fucking pants, walked around the party in my underwear, later found her snuggling up to some random girl under the sheets wearing my jeans. it was pretty awkward taking my pants off this naked girl with everyone in the place giving me the eye

worked wonders for my rep

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2012, 01:54:00 PM »
a woman once threw up in her hands while she rode me, disappeared to the bathroom, i couldnt find my fucking pants, walked around the party in my underwear, later found her snuggling up to some random girl under the sheets wearing my jeans. it was pretty awkward taking my pants off this naked girl with everyone in the place giving me the eye

worked wonders for my rep

I got pushed into a pool at a party one time by this one girl, she was bisexual and her girlfriend (pushed me in the pool) got jealous when she caught us making out lol. It was pretty embaressing I was dressed up nice,shoes ruined, phone ruined, everything. The girls took off running I got out of the pool and was chasing them through the house, if the bouncer didn't hold me back I would of hurt her.
l

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
If you don't want your women to cheat on you, simply date a women who is not in your league. It's that simple, if your a 7 out of 10 going after dimes what the fuck do you think is going to happen? Sooner or later she will find someone  else.... If your 6'2 she will find a guy who's 6'3.... attractive women generally want to date men MORE attracive and powerful than themselves, this has been prooven many times. It sucks really, cause in many times you may look "better" than the girl and you still wont be good enough for her. I've seen this many times, really good looking guys getting blown off by very average looking women.

A good looking guy wouldn't care if he gets blown off by an average looking woman. He has too many options

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2012, 02:10:23 PM »
most intelligent women go for guys who are less attractive than they are. there have been studies done that show couples where the woman is better looking than the male last longer than couples of equal attractiveness or ones where the male is more attractive.  

when it comes to dumb bitches, sure they are unlikely to be in a relationship with a dude unless he is super good looking or super wealthy.

when it comes to good looking dude getting blown off by an average chick.. could have been her mood.. women are very tempermental..  same guy, same approach.. could work one day when shes in a good mood, but get blown off on a different day when shes feeling bitchy...     or it could have been your friends attitude..  

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2012, 02:42:15 PM »
most intelligent women go for guys who are less attractive than they are. there have been studies done that show couples where the woman is better looking than the male last longer than couples of equal attractiveness or ones where the male is more attractive.  

when it comes to dumb bitches, sure they are unlikely to be in a relationship with a dude unless he is super good looking or super wealthy.

when it comes to good looking dude getting blown off by an average chick.. could have been her mood.. women are very tempermental..  same guy, same approach.. could work one day when shes in a good mood, but get blown off on a different day when shes feeling bitchy...     or it could have been your friends attitude..  

then why are you 5 times better looking than your girlfriend?  no offense
l

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2012, 02:45:46 PM »
Eat the pussey and the assey in the same moment, Im guessing some dont like it, I dont care.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2012, 02:52:44 PM »
From asshole to belly button...............eat hearty at the party!

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2012, 06:20:25 PM »
that's one big boob...with a small nip for a boob so big

That's e-kul's old lady...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »
From asshole to belly button...............eat hearty at the party!

Good line I will have to remeber that one.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »

LOL!!!
b

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2012, 08:34:33 PM »
women like what they're told to like.
Agreed!
V