Author Topic: WYHI - The 800 Pound Bride  (Read 12687 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: WYHI - The 800 Pound Bride
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 10:33:23 PM »
And would make a wonderful bonfire.....

lol

Whats odd, is that her soon to be husband looked like a pretty average looking guy. He could have landed someone else.

I guess he has a fetish.
X

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 10:35:04 PM »
lol

Whats odd, is that her soon to be husband looked like a pretty average looking guy. He could have landed someone else.

I guess he has a fetish.

Nope....just not man enough to call her a fat, obese, kunt, and put her in her place.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2012, 11:19:00 PM »
So?
She obviously can't walk, if she needs her sister to wheel her around in a wheel chair.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2012, 07:22:52 AM »
She obviously can't walk, if she needs her sister to wheel her around in a wheel chair.

Maybe it was "Leg Day" later after the fitting and she didn't want to compromise her gains.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: The 800 Pound Bride
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2012, 07:30:12 AM »
would getbiggers like to see the groom eating the 800 pound bride pussy.

ok

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2012, 10:40:32 AM »
*BARF!!!

^^
Homer Simpson wearing a blanket!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2012, 05:06:40 PM »

Watch the video again ::)....she waddles plenty.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2012, 05:08:40 PM »
i wonder if he can insure that fat whale for life insurance

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 05:35:09 PM »
$50 lunch...
I bet her heart is just happy  ::)

she can't walk for long periods, she must waddle, hence the wheel chair. That should be a clue for her, if she can't move normally, or run, then she is too big. But, she finds some guy who "feeds" her immobility.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2012, 10:37:57 PM »
*BARF!!!

ok fess up getbiggers, how much money would it take for you to hit it?

Its this or your friendly gym schmoe who always comments on how low your ass goes during squats; hgh kits arent going to buy themselves.
all drugs - TPPIIP

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 10:39:39 PM »
ok fess up getbiggers, how much money would it take for you to hit it?

Its this or your friendly gym schmoe who always comments on how low your ass goes during squats; hgh kits arent going to buy themselves.

I'd wrap her in Saran Wrap and wait patiently for her to piss herself.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2012, 11:07:26 PM »
I'd wrap her in Saran Wrap and wait patiently for her to piss herself.
Best AND most disturbing post in this thread.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2012, 12:11:45 AM »
$50 lunch...
I bet her heart is just happy  ::)

she can't walk for long periods, she must waddle, hence the wheel chair. That should be a clue for her, if she can't move normally, or run, then she is too big. But, she finds some guy who "feeds" her immobility.
The guy she is marrying has a fetish for extremely fat women.  I watched a documentary on this.  It was actually quite sad.  The men are abusers, as they make the woman completely dependant on them.  Basically the woman becomes so morbidly obese that she can't do anything without the help of the man.  So they become house bound and gorge on food to sexually excite the man. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2012, 03:38:01 AM »
I don't know why Ron allows people to say totally inappropriate things about fat people on his forum. It is hardly amusing.

There is a group of people who belong to the size acceptance community. Essentially, the women are considered BBW or SSBBW. BBW for Big Beautiful Women and SS for Supersize. Depending on height the cutoff is usually around 350 pounds for supersized women.

There are some men who have a preference for very fat women. These guys are called FAs or Fat Admirers. They consider BBW and SSBBW attractive and sexy. Among FA some prefer pearshaped women, some like those more appleshaped and still others fancy women who have an hourglass shape. The preference for larger women is but one preference among many in our society. These men are wired that way and literally see fat women as desirable and highly attractive. It is not a fetish because that refers to objects. It is not a perversion because many of the men who are fat admirers are educated and not sick but merely have a different idea about what is beautiful.

In the size acceptance community there is a marginal group called Feeders. These guys get turned on by the idea of a woman getting bigger and bigger. Occasionally they find willing partners who are called Feedees. They like getting bigger for these guys. A problem arises when the woman gets so huge she becomes immobile and sometimes the feeder abandons her and this is not a pretty situation to be in. Of course, when any person becomes what doctors call morbidly obese (over 40% fat) there are usually health and fitness concerns and various diseases associated with extreme obesity present sooner or later. There are, apparently, some women over 400 pounds who are quite healthy and not immobile. This can also happen when somebody is tall. Someone over 6 feet can handle 400 pounds much easier than someone 5-2.

The woman in the video appears to be about 500 to 550 pounds. However, unless she has been weighed on a certified scale this is just an estimate.

Anyone interested in size acceptance can read their forum. It is called Dimensions Magazine.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2012, 03:41:10 AM »
The guy she is marrying has a fetish for extremely fat women.  I watched a documentary on this.  It was actually quite sad.  The men are abusers, as they make the woman completely dependant on them.  Basically the woman becomes so morbidly obese that she can't do anything without the help of the man.  So they become house bound and gorge on food to sexually excite the man. 
well, I kinda figured that he was making her dependant on him, which means he wants power that he lacks elsewhere.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2012, 04:19:59 AM »
I don't know why Ron allows people to say totally inappropriate things about fat people on his forum. It is hardly amusing.

There is a group of people who belong to the size acceptance community. Essentially, the women are considered BBW or SSBBW. BBW for Big Beautiful Women and SS for Supersize. Depending on height the cutoff is usually around 350 pounds for supersized women.

There are some men who have a preference for very fat women. These guys are called FAs or Fat Admirers. They consider BBW and SSBBW attractive and sexy. Among FA some prefer pearshaped women, some like those more appleshaped and still others fancy women who have an hourglass shape. The preference for larger women is but one preference among many in our society. These men are wired that way and literally see fat women as desirable and highly attractive. It is not a fetish because that refers to objects. It is not a perversion because many of the men who are fat admirers are educated and not sick but merely have a different idea about what is beautiful.

In the size acceptance community there is a marginal group called Feeders. These guys get turned on by the idea of a woman getting bigger and bigger. Occasionally they find willing partners who are called Feedees. They like getting bigger for these guys. A problem arises when the woman gets so huge she becomes immobile and sometimes the feeder abandons her and this is not a pretty situation to be in. Of course, when any person becomes what doctors call morbidly obese (over 40% fat) there are usually health and fitness concerns and various diseases associated with extreme obesity present sooner or later. There are, apparently, some women over 400 pounds who are quite healthy and not immobile. This can also happen when somebody is tall. Someone over 6 feet can handle 400 pounds much easier than someone 5-2.

The woman in the video appears to be about 500 to 550 pounds. However, unless she has been weighed on a certified scale this is just an estimate.

Anyone interested in size acceptance can read their forum. It is called Dimensions Magazine.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/

Nothing appealing about about being a HUGE lardo.  Especially so fat to the Nth degree.  BBW?  SSBBW?  Gross.  Perhaps this is indeed proof of demonic possession?  Nah, they are just sick individuals and by that I mean both the men and women.  Political correctness rears its fat head again.