Author Topic: What about them Chiefs! 9-0  (Read 5343 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: What about them Chiefs! 9-0
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 05:49:34 AM »
Eagles can here. Good luck with Andy Reid calling plays when it counts. He could be 16-0 and he will take a shit I the playoffs. Book it. Even when he has the better team. I saw it for 14 years. Your live affair will end in bitter disappointment. 100% no doubt about it... Andy Reid will never win a Super Bowl.... Ever.

I know, I lived that nightmare with Marty Shottenheimer as coach of the Chiefs. Just enjoying a winning record, nothing more. Could be worse, I could be a Jacksonville fan right now.   :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2013, 07:15:23 AM »
KC has had great timing playing teams at their worst.  A real lucky streak never having to face any team with their starting QB intact.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2013, 07:17:53 AM »
KC has had great timing playing teams at their worst.  A real lucky streak never having to face any team with their starting QB intact.

Hopefully the same happens to Peyton.  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2013, 08:20:27 AM »
Chefs shoulda lost to the Cowboys.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2013, 08:24:32 AM »
Chefs shoulda lost to the Cowboys.

Or better yet... How about a mid air collision of both team planes getting rid of fattass Reid and the stinkin cowgirls all in one shot. Fuck that would have been sweet.
$

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 11:01:42 AM »
Eagles fan here. Good luck with Andy Reid calling plays when it counts. He could be 16-0 and he will take a shit in the playoffs. Book it. Even when he has the better team. I saw it for 14 years. Your live affair will end in bitter disappointment. 100% no doubt about it... Andy Reid will never win a Super Bowl.... Ever.
I'm a huge Eagles fan too.Was it Andy Reeds fault when Mcnabb couldn't get it done against the Patriots in 2005? I like Reid a lot but with that super conservative offense and checkdown Alex Smith h,e ain't winning no Super Bowl!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 11:12:50 AM »
I'm a huge Eagles fan too.Was it Andy Reeds fault when Mcnabb couldn't get it done against the Patriots in 2005? I like Reid a lot but with that super conservative offense and checkdown Alex Smith h,e ain't winning no Super Bowl!

I hated Mcnabb. Never hated Reid. He just don't adjust and loses big games. No evidence that has changed.
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2013, 12:08:41 PM »
Or better yet... How about a mid air collision of both team planes getting rid of fattass Reid and the stinkin cowgirls all in one shot. Fuck that would have been sweet.

Cowboys should actually be 8-1 right now.  They should've beaten the Chefs, Broncos and Lions.  I know it sounds ridiculous and I know it doesn't matter what shoulda been it only matters what actually was....I get all that. 

Regardless, the margin of victory in those games was as slight as slight can be  (1 pt Chefs win, 3 pt Broncs win [if I remember right] and 1 pt Lions win) and dominance throughout the course of the majority of each game (Broncs game excluded) should have been Ws in all.  I'm willing to concede the Broncos defeat and say they should be no less than 7-2 right now because Romo couldn't close the Broncs despite stellar play. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 01:04:31 PM »
 KC looks very good

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 02:27:07 PM »
Cowboys should actually be 8-1 right now.  They should've beaten the Chefs, Broncos and Lions.  I know it sounds ridiculous and I know it doesn't matter what shoulda been it only matters what actually was....I get all that. 

Regardless, the margin of victory in those games was as slight as slight can be  (1 pt Chefs win, 3 pt Broncs win [if I remember right] and 1 pt Lions win) and dominance throughout the course of the majority of each game (Broncs game excluded) should have been Ws in all.  I'm willing to concede the Broncos defeat and say they should be no less than 7-2 right now because Romo couldn't close the Broncs despite stellar play. 

Focus for fucks sake. Cowgirls plane crash... All is well in the world.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 02:29:02 PM »

On the flip side they should be 2-7.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 03:21:31 PM »
After watching what the Colts did to Peyton this year in the home that Peyton built, I don't think Denver is going to be able to do too much against the Chiefs defense at Arrowhead...

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2013, 02:51:14 PM »

As a Eagles fan i dont know where to start with the reason I wanted Reid out of here
1. His fundamental desire to disregard the importance of a run game
2  Never addressing the need for talented Wide Recievers until we got TO
3 Never addressing the need for Good LineBackers since Trotter
4 Horrible Drafting....reaching on guys ( like Jaquan jarret)

I could go on but i gotta get outta here and before you say well Andy wasnt the GM...he was a psuedo GM...he was the end all be all regarding player moves
getbig or getgot

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2013, 02:53:39 PM »
How bout them hawks..... 8-1... just disregard the last 2 games.... lol. Very ugly... but a win is a win.

uh hell yeah. GO HAWKS!