Author Topic: HGH  (Read 14542 times)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
HGH
« on: December 16, 2005, 04:10:04 AM »
has anyone use hgh, how long be that cycel , and what dosages use !

w

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: HGH
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 11:31:59 AM »
6 months 4iu a day
OFFSHOREIRONcom

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 11:50:42 AM »
hey what's the difference between HGH that you buy in the store and they sell on the internet and the stuff that Palumbo uses?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 12:16:55 PM »
hey what's the difference between HGH that you buy in the store and they sell on the internet and the stuff that Palumbo uses?

Well, you can't just walk into a store and buy HGH.

You're probably thinking of HGH supplements (pills, sprays, etc) that are "supposed" to raise GH production/levels.  As far as I know, no product has been developed yet that can actually stimulate the pituitary to produce more GH.  So, the stuff you see in stores in basically a scam.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 02:55:37 PM »
6 months 4iu a day
can we stack hgh with some juice !
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 07:38:38 PM »
can we stack hgh with some juice !

Of course you can......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 04:12:05 AM »
so give me some stacking samples ?

thanks
w

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 05:02:10 AM »

about $10 an iu

Any "Human Growth" product you are able to buy without a script is in all probability a scam.  Notice I said "Human Growth" and not "Human Growth Hormone".  IF they used the term "Human Growth Hormone" they would be exposing themselves to a lawsuit and FDA sanctions.  The scammers know how to play the game.

I used 2 ius daily for a year along with a transdermal Test. gel in a MD prescribed HRT anti-aging program.  One effect was a body fat reduction and it was easier to maintain a lean physique -  my skin also seemed tighter but looking back that may have been a placebo/wishful thinking effect.

Without a doubt the most significant effect was a reduction in the thickness of my wallet :P

I used a Chinese product from "Thinkerchem"  that I reconstituted with bacteriostatic water - Sub Q shots in the ab area with a  29 g. pin.
A 24 iu bottle cost me 200 canolis :-\

IGF-1 was measured to determine it's effectiveness... My IGF-1 value was 312 ng/ml.  The lab that did the testing used "Tanner Stage" reference intervals and the age of the person from whom the sample was collected to determine  normal results.  These intervals ranged from 109 - 839 ng/ml.

The older you are the more justified it's use.  If money wasn't an issue I'd still be using.
the price is great... so is the reward

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 07:00:40 AM »
Without a doubt the most significant effect was a reduction in the thickness of my wallet :P

Agreed.  For me the cost has been from $240 to $320 for a one month supply (20 shots @ 2.5 IU/day).

Like Mr. Protein, IGF-1 is measured.  The lab I go through has a range of 117 - 329 NG/ML.  My latest blood test showed my level at 487 NG/ML. 

I'll be cycling off it shortly though in lieu of other compounds.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2005, 11:13:55 AM »
Agreed.  For me the cost has been from $240 to $320 for a one month supply (20 shots @ 2.5 IU/day).

Like Mr. Protein, IGF-1 is measured.  The lab I go through has a range of 117 - 329 NG/ML.  My latest blood test showed my level at 487 NG/ML. 

I'll be cycling off it shortly though in lieu of other compounds.

Sounds like a waste of money to me, Blake Baxter...

DIV

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
i like generic hgh cheaper (like 1.60$ to 1.80$ per iu) and just as good imo
OFFSHOREIRONcom

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2005, 07:11:53 PM »
is it illegal?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2005, 07:50:22 PM »
Sounds like a waste of money to me, Blake Baxter...

DIV

While I don't think (just my opinion) that the GH has been a complete waste of money, I undoubtedly feel it has NOT been worth the cost for the amount of benefits I've received.  At $320 a month, that's $16 per shot!!  Also factor in shipping costs on top of that since it has to be overnighted (must be kept cold).  That's why my wife and I sat down recently and decided we don't want to keep trying to afford it right now.  I'll no doubt give it another go when I'm much older, but for the time being there are SO many other things that will give far more "bang for the buck".

While I can understand the temptation for people to use GH, I believe one's money will be better spent on various AAS products.

My $.02

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2005, 08:19:06 PM »
That's why my wife and I sat down recently and decided we don't want to keep trying to afford it right now.

You actually sit down with your wife to discuss your GH use?   ???

She has a say in it?

DIV

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2005, 04:23:01 AM »
She has a say in it?
DIV

If I could jump in here...

I took my wife to the doctor's office with me when I had my initial consultation regarding the use of HGH.  She thought the guy was a quack and didn't quite understand but knew what it meant to me.

I wasn't going to start sneaking around trying to hide something and we both had to sacrifice some material things for me to afford it.   

the price is great... so is the reward

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 09:36:16 PM »

She has a say in it?

DIV

Because of the cost, absolutely she has a say in it.  We don't make a tremendous amount of money, so adding about $360 to our monthly expenses was a big deal.  I've also never been the type of person who can go around hiding things from my wife, especially when it comes to finances.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 11:05:54 PM »
Because of the cost, absolutely she has a say in it.  We don't make a tremendous amount of money, so adding about $360 to our monthly expenses was a big deal.  I've also never been the type of person who can go around hiding things from my wife, especially when it comes to finances.

I can respect that, Blake.

I find it respectable how responsible you come across in all of your posts.

Intelligent, responsible, informed.

I hope you stay up.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2005, 05:36:19 PM »
You mean no tough guy posturing about how you would never let some "b*tch" have any say in things?  cause you are the man?  Like before....whats up DIV you slipping? or what cause this seems contradictory to some of your previous posts on this subject.

Or do people change as their eyes open more in this journey we call life.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2005, 08:03:03 PM »
You mean no tough guy posturing about how you would never let some "b*tch" have any say in things?  cause you are the man?  Like before....whats up DIV you slipping? or what cause this seems contradictory to some of your previous posts on this subject.

Or do people change as their eyes open more in this journey we call life.

I am not Blake......

So how can I push my ideals on the man?

It's his life, his wife, their strife.

I'm single so I'm not in his position, but any girl who gets with me will know I do AAS.  I prefer brutal honesty........and eventually she'll be injecting me.

DIV

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2005, 11:22:46 AM »
hi, will HGH coused bolding ?

thanks
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2005, 02:00:27 PM »
hi, will HGH coused bolding ?

thanks

Balding you mean?

No, I don't believe so.

DIV

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
Balding you mean?

No, I don't believe so.

DIV
yes balding ,sorry !
can man be taller if use HGH?

w

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2005, 07:04:22 PM »
if hes young enough, i believe so, and DIV im the way way, if a girl cant understand that i use gear, i will not stop, and currently my gf is a nurse, she knows, but wont inject me  :'(

i wish she would she knows all the good spots but the funny thing is, she loves me veins and how they are so noticable in my arms, she wanted to stick a i.v. in my veins, but she wont pin me, weird?!

muscle
muscle

Beelzebub

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2005, 08:04:36 PM »
if hes young enough, i believe so, and DIV im the way way, if a girl cant understand that i use gear, i will not stop, and currently my gf is a nurse, she knows, but wont inject me  :'(

i wish she would she knows all the good spots but the funny thing is, she loves me veins and how they are so noticable in my arms, she wanted to stick a i.v. in my veins, but she wont pin me, weird?!

muscle

lol, my wife is a nurse and is the exact same way, wants to put an IV in every vein.  friggin nurses :)

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2005, 08:20:21 PM »
yes balding ,sorry !
can man be taller if use HGH?

YES.MY SUPPLIER,WHO I'VE KNOWN FOR SEVERAL YEARS,USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME WHEN HE WAS 19.HE GREW A FEW EXTRA INCHES.HE HAD BEEN USING GEAR OVER THE PREVIOUS 3 YEARS AND HAD STOPPED GROWING SOME TIME AFTER HE STARTED.