Author Topic: Meatball Ron Desantis’ support dropping - is he cooked?  (Read 4825 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Meatball Ron Desantis’ support dropping - is he cooked?
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2023, 06:19:45 PM »
It may be over for the both of them, as long as Biden does not have too many senior moments. The abortion issue, for one thing, continues to loom large, especially with younger voters.

DeSantis’ statement is basically correct, but he’s in a downward trajectory right now, but I guess that could change. Trump cannot win in 2024.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2023, 06:58:30 PM »
It may be over for the both of them, as long as Biden does not have too many senior moments. The abortion issue, for one thing, continues to loom large, especially with younger voters.

DeSantis’ statement is basically correct, but he’s in a downward trajectory right now, but I guess that could change. Trump cannot win in 2024.

Don’t be so dramatic, Trump barely lost in 2020 and Biden has had a terrible approval rating for a while now.  The favorable media coverage is the only thing keeping him afloat.

I agree that the abortion thing is a losing issue, if Trump keeps bragging about that he’s gonna lose … it’ll only serve to drive democrat turnout, like in the midterms.  But otherwise, Biden has really nothing to show for his term besides a faltering economy and another forever-war in Ukraine.

Rumor has it Newsom will appoint Kamala to replace Feinsteins senate seat and Whitmer will be Biden’s running mate.

One thing I can say with certainty:  DeSantis only hope is that Trump dies.  Otherwise he’s got zero chance of making out the primary

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2023, 07:05:59 PM »
DeSantis cock > trumps cock

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2023, 08:36:41 PM »
Don’t be so dramatic, Trump barely lost in 2020 and Biden has had a terrible approval rating for a while now.  The favorable media coverage is the only thing keeping him afloat.

I agree that the abortion thing is a losing issue, if Trump keeps bragging about that he’s gonna lose … it’ll only serve to drive democrat turnout, like in the midterms.  But otherwise, Biden has really nothing to show for his term besides a faltering economy and another forever-war in Ukraine.

Rumor has it Newsom will appoint Kamala to replace Feinsteins senate seat and Whitmer will be Biden’s running mate.

One thing I can say with certainty:  DeSantis only hope is that Trump dies.  Otherwise he’s got zero chance of making out the primary

That is interesting about Harris/Whitmer. Whitmer would help Biden big time in the Midwest (PA, MI, WS). I don’t think it is dramatic. Here is the way I would frame it, in full recognition of Biden’s poor approval: I know a lot of people on both sides of the political fence and I do not know a single individual who voted for Biden in 2020 who will turn around and vote for Trump in 2024. Do you know anybody? I bet nobody. It is baked in. But there may be quite a few people who voted for Trump in 2020 who most likely will still vote that way in 2024 but who might waver in the voting booth (or stay home). On the other hand, DeSantis (at least the DeSantis of two or three months ago) could definitely pull some Biden voters who are upset about the economy, crime, “woke”, etc.

But it may be a moot point, because, as you point out, Trump would have to die (or possibly go to jail I would add) to change the dynamics.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2023, 01:06:38 AM »
It’s all over.  RIP Tiny Ron Desantis

Trump would cause meltdowns on here.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2023, 01:50:28 AM »
Trump would cause meltdowns on here.

He already does... Lurking4Kids, Prime, Oak, Funk, Tracker, Straw. All have pretty serious TDS.
For someone who had our country in the best shape in a while, I couldnt imagine the TDS if he had things crashed like THE SHITTER...   :D

Things were great and they still bite off their nose to spite their face... Imagine if things were horrible, like where the SHITTER ADMIN has us at now?  ::) ::)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2023, 03:25:54 AM »
It’s all over.  RIP Tiny Ron Desantis

This is just speculation until MattC confirms.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2023, 08:49:21 AM »
LOL @ voting... good luck with that

PEDO for POTUS 2024!!!

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2023, 09:20:14 AM »

TRUMP WON YOU STUPID FUCK

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2023, 10:11:51 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2023, 12:46:44 AM »
He already does... Lurking4Kids, Prime, Oak, Funk, Tracker, Straw. All have pretty serious TDS.
For someone who had our country in the best shape in a while, I couldnt imagine the TDS if he had things crashed like THE SHITTER...   :D

Things were great and they still bite off their nose to spite their face... Imagine if things were horrible, like where the SHITTER ADMIN has us at now?  ::) ::)
Yeah, but I meant if he had an account on here. There would be guys committing suicide. He'd make Squad Father and Adonis look like amateurs.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2023, 06:10:30 AM »

Very few realize this and how close Trump came in 2020 42,597 votes would have changed the outcome as he'd have won AZ, WI and Ga and then been President.  People hear about 81 million v. 74 million but don't realize all those extra 7 million votes were from NY and CA, places Biden already won, so they didn't matter at all.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2023, 06:16:55 AM »

TRUMP WON YOU STUPID FUCK

True, but I think the point is, even putting the fraud/rigged/crookedness aside and using the Left's own figures it was very very very close.  99.9% of people DO NOT KNOW THIS.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2023, 07:46:15 PM »
TINY MEATBALL IS IN TROUBLE... :D

Iowa Poll: Trump Holds 3-to-1 Lead Over DeSantis

https://www.realclearwire.com/articles/2023/05/25/iowa_poll_trump_holds_3-to-1_lead_over_desantis_149276.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2023, 07:48:34 PM »
Trump will win the nomination but even after that Twitter rollout DeSantis raked in over $8 million within 24 hrs. If I thought he had a snowball’s chance I just might lean towards Vivek Ramaswamy. Really like this guys and so far is saying all of the right things.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2023, 02:15:23 AM »
why vote for a limp trump wanabe  fighting Micky Mouse when you can have the Donald ?

Exactly!

Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2023, 02:54:10 AM »
▫️

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2023, 07:33:06 AM »
:D 8)

I lol’d when I saw that too  ;D

Very few realize this and how close Trump came in 2020 42,597 votes would have changed the outcome as he'd have won AZ, WI and Ga and then been President.  People hear about 81 million v. 74 million but don't realize all those extra 7 million votes were from NY and CA, places Biden already won, so they didn't matter at all.

Yes, 100% correct.  This guy is well-informed  8)

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2023, 07:43:42 AM »
Trump will win the nomination but even after that Twitter rollout DeSantis raked in over $8 million within 24 hrs. If I thought he had a snowball’s chance I just might lean towards Vivek Ramaswamy. Really like this guys and so far is saying all of the right things.

Hands down this might be the stupidest thing you have ever posted

Vivek ramadwamy is %100 pure evil , he works for the exact same people that Joe biden works for

Coach = dumb basterd

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2023, 07:45:30 AM »
The coach voted for mitt Romney,  let that sink in....

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2023, 07:46:27 AM »
The coach voted for mitt Romney,  let that sink in....

Mitwit Romney...
Dudes a major clown...

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2023, 07:54:49 AM »
A picture is worth a thousand words

(Mitt has the same look on his face as the coach when Bill pearl would walk into the shower room naked)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2023, 11:10:47 AM »
A picture is worth a thousand words

(Mitt has the same look on his face as the coach when Bill pearl would walk into the shower room naked)

Awesome, I have another hidden stalker :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2023, 08:24:17 PM »
so you no longer have full faith in Mr Trump ?

Coach is a RINO (Republican In Name Only).  Sad!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2023, 09:38:03 PM »
Coach is a RINO (Republican In Name Only).  Sad!

I do not sense that in him and I am definitely Conservative. He seems a good man to me.