Author Topic: Kai Greene is the next Melvin Anthony... and Melvin certainly seems nervous...  (Read 3485 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Kai Greene is the next Melvin Anthony... and Melvin certainly seems nervous.
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2007, 04:22:16 PM »
I remember an article where you did claim implants.  I will give you the benefit of the doubt that most bb mag articles are bs ghost writers, but I would think that a "good Christian" would've been adamant about saying that is not what I said.  Maybe it was b4 you converted ???

Melvin didn't say Kai wasn't in his league.  He said his chest wasn't as good, and he was the better poser.  For the record, I am not a Melvin or Kai fan at all.  Melvin bcuz i think he's overhyped, and Kai bcuz he's a bit "fruity" for my taste.

So what was it that you "knew" Flex was doing?  I may think you're a dick, but I do concur that you were one of the best bb's in history, and am curious to hear you answers bcuz of that.

Shawn had stated about two years ago that he was saying shit to get into Flex's head a la Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston. Flex had admitted to doing a lot of Escilene and and said that Kev did a lot for his delts. This was in MD, I stated that Flex probably put Escilene in his calves as well, and Shawn kinda did a wink and a smile, you know a  ( ;) ).  So there you have it, Flex didn't have implants, but he was shooting something in them. But if you look at pics from the 1993 Arnold, specifically the full back double bi shot, you'll see Flex with carved and striated calves (as well as glutes)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
thats funny, I remember you berating Coleman circa 1998 how he would never beat you,
the same was said of Cormier, Cutler etc...

Melvin is simply following suit.

The difference is, if Melvin truly believes he is the best, he doesn't need to mention or comment on Kai Greene as not being good. ???
I busted Flex out because it was true.
His calves were "Suspect" which lead to an examination, which led to him pulling out of the show.
I never Claimed he had "IMPLANTS" because I already knew what he was doing to them.
I stated to the IFBB: What constitutes "IMPLANTS" define it for us or examine his calves.
The rest was history as Flex stated he was attacked by some Ninjas. :-X
These are not good comparisons, I never berated how good Flex was.
I complimented him on how good he was, but his mind was WEAK. :'(
What Melvin is doing is simply stating that Kai is not as good as him. Who is he to say that when clearly the fans are the ones doing the cheering?
Why even bother if your him, simply keep doing your thing until you go head to head with the award at stake and settle it ;D
Things that make you go, Hhhhhmmmmm :-*

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
I remember an article where you did claim implants. 

Yes i have that FLEX mag. It was in 1994 i think, the incident Shawn in refering to is before the 1997 Olympia. In the 1994 FLEX Shawn says something like how he saw his calfs one day and saw them change so much the next so they must be implants.

But i remember a Musclemag which printed a seminar's of Flex's where someone asked him how he'd brought up his calfs so fast in the last year and he responded 'I spent $3,500 on implants'. The reply was 'A-piece or altogether?' lol.