Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112304 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« on: January 02, 2011, 05:26:19 PM »
due to pupular demad,,this is gh15 curently approved hgh list as of jan 2 2011,,

this is a no argue list,,checked ,,verified,,confirmed,,next to each gh brand there will be its particular equivelent in ius to american gh iu for iu ,,the list is not in particular order all of the mentioned gh is legit gh approved by gh15 for usage,,the list is both brand names and labeled generics but again ALL LEGIT,,

1. serostim hgh -  top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

2. humatrope hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

3. saizen hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

4. kigtropin hgh- top gh ***** 1iu = 1 iu

5. thanktropin hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1iu

6.  nd hgh - top gh ***** 1iu = .8iu  those are 8iu marked as 10 but still legit gh

the list will expend with more generics ,,this is now what gh15 is willing to confirm and give its stamp of approval due to the bunk operations that fake american eurpian and chinesase gh now days,,

the ones confirmed here are safe buy approved  personaly by me,, do not i repeat DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL GH15 PERSONALY CONFIRM AND APPROVE IT ON THIS LIST,, THE LIST WILL EXPAND AS PROMISED ON A MONTHLY BASIS ALL THROUGH 2011

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 05:38:11 PM »
no on the list = not approved as of now,,meaning it is in process of approval or non approval based on elfs experiementing with it ,,and then when they approve it it gets to me for personal check,,just remember if something get to me for personal check and i find it to be fake,,the source is DONE WITH SOURCING ,,i dont care if someone cheat him or whatever excuse,,when my elfs send me somthing and i check it and i decide its fake ,,,the source is done with business

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 05:39:40 PM »
no on the list = not approved as of now,,meaning it is in process of approval or non approval based on elfs experiementing with it ,,and then when they approve it it gets to me for personal check,,just remember if something get to me for personal check and i find it to be fake,,the source is DONE WITH SOURCING ,,i dont care if someone cheat him or whatever excuse,,when my elfs send me somthing and i check it and i decide its fake ,,,the source is done with business

gh15 approved
Hahahaahaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 05:47:28 PM »
d

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 06:18:44 PM »
Testo bologna

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 06:27:33 PM »
I have been taking the pink top homotropin.  Good or no?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 06:33:05 PM »
I can get Nutropin AQ. Good or not?

I would be really skeptical of this. Unless it comes in small vials with no label probably not legit. The only way Nutropin was hitting the black market was a guy who's brother worked at Genentech. He was busted a few years ago search max muscle san jose bust guys name was Lance. If these are indeed legit vials they are certainly years old and would have needed to be refridgerated the entire time. Just highly unlikely. It was also really expensive. Better stuff out there.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 06:45:28 PM »
every fucking post is HGH, fuck up

GOD OF ANAL INFECTIONS

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 07:08:24 PM »
I would be really skeptical of this. Unless it comes in small vials with no label probably not legit. The only way Nutropin was hitting the black market was a guy who's brother worked at Genentech. He was busted a few years ago search max muscle san jose bust guys name was Lance. If these are indeed legit vials they are certainly years old and would have needed to be refridgerated the entire time. Just highly unlikely. It was also really expensive. Better stuff out there.

Oh no bro I KNOW it's real LOL! not old FRESH actually and yes refrig'd all the time..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 07:25:31 PM »
Oh no bro I KNOW it's real LOL! not old FRESH actually and yes refrig'd all the time..

Interesting. That was THE shit to be on for years in the bay area. Still find it hard to believe but if you have a connect it's one of the best.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 07:28:55 PM »
due to pupular demad,,this is gh15 curently approved hgh list as of jan 2 2011,,

this is a no argue list,,checked ,,verified,,confirmed,,next to each gh brand there will be its particular equivelent in ius to american gh iu for iu ,,the list is not in particular order all of the mentioned gh is legit gh approved by gh15 for usage,,the list is both brand names and labeled generics but again ALL LEGIT,,

1. serostim hgh -  top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

2. humatrope hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

3. saizen hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

4. kigtropin hgh- top gh ***** 1iu = 1 iu

DOSNT MATTER TO YOU . YOU WILL SHOOT THE WHOLE FUCKI 100IU BOX IN A DAY THATS HOW ITS DONE RIGHT?

5. thanktropin hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1iu

6.  nd hgh - top gh ***** 1iu = .8iu  those are 8iu marked as 10 but still legit gh

the list will expend with more generics ,,this is now what gh15 is willing to confirm and give its stamp of approval due to the bunk operations that fake american eurpian and chinesase gh now days,,

the ones confirmed here are safe buy approved  personaly by me,, do not i repeat DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL GH15 PERSONALY CONFIRM AND APPROVE IT ON THIS LIST,, THE LIST WILL EXPAND AS PROMISED ON A MONTHLY BASIS ALL THROUGH 2011

gh15 approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »

alex23's favorite brand!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »

For a man who is on serious hormones. A23 sure looks like shit.

I guess he does the hormones, but forgot about the training and proper diet?

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 09:46:26 PM »

Don't out my source   8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 10:37:51 PM »
Ron talks about supporting bodybuilding and allows this shit to be posted on his board. Congratulations.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »
Ron talks about supporting bodybuilding and allows this shit to be posted on his board. Congratulations.

Vince is Back Bitiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 10:57:21 PM »

whast shits you fuckin fruit loop ,,i give you here hgh list approved ,,do you know how many beg for it ? do you know how many waste money right and left 1000s of dollaros on hgh and get bunk? they want it ,,they need it ,,they need it like h2o,,remember the majority are quiet they just read and go on their business,,it is important that they see it to save them money and failed experiences!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 01:28:47 AM »

Seriously, what's wrong with someone wanting to take HGH? And how else are we to know what's good or not with all the scamming going on? It takes someone many, many years of experience in the game and getting ripped off to finally figure out what's what. We should be thankful that we have someone who has done the work for us and is saving us time and money, and possibly our health.

Brah, you have blasphemed. You have sinned against our god. Your penance is ten Hail Marys and ten Our Fathers to our god. Fair dinkum?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2011, 01:31:49 AM »
Seriously, what's wrong with someone wanting to take HGH? And how else are we to know what's good or not with all the scamming going on? It takes someone many, many years of experience in the game and getting ripped off to finally figure out what's what. We should be thankful that we have someone who has done the work for us and is saving us time and money, and possibly our health.

Brah, you have blasphemed. You have sinned against our god. Your penance is ten Hail Marys and ten Our Fathers to our god. Fair dinkum?

You really honestly would base your decision on what drugs to buy and inject into your body on the words of an anonymous poster on getbig.com? Are you being facetious? I really hope so.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 01:33:47 AM »

Exactly, Basile is senile and living in the bygone era, modern bodybuilding = as much as you can afford HGH, 1960's bodybuilding = as much as you can afford Dianabol
Thunderdome approved

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 02:08:40 AM »
You think I am going to debate medical matters with anonymous jokers on the internet? No thanks. Knuckleheads are overrunning the internet. They have a voice and it is now a dangerous place.

I get my information from university textbooks and scientific studies, not internet gurus and gods. What a joke.

Pellius had poor information about protein so was using excess for his energy needs and still couldn't gain muscle. Now what? Growth hormone? That is sad to see someone who isn't a dope capitulating like this.

Shake your head, Pellius, before it is too late.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 02:16:31 AM »

Hahaaahahaa!!  ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »

Basile has been on homotropin all his life
Thunderdome approved

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 02:42:34 AM »
Pro Bodybuilding is GH!