Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112307 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #375 on: December 13, 2011, 06:21:08 AM »
not dissing your prostate health bro, i was simply relating my experience. gh is a helluva drug. do u really wake up 8 lbs lighter in the morning? i think the most ive woken up is around 4. i would go to sleep at 225 and wake up 221 (before ever using gh)

Between 6-8 lbs everynight. Last night I was sweating out a fever on top of that so I woke up 9 lbs lighter. I'm not on tren and reducing AAS doses to cruise levels at the moment so the only explanation is the gh.

whitewidow

« Reply #376 on: December 13, 2011, 07:00:29 AM »
Between 6-8 lbs everynight. Last night I was sweating out a fever on top of that so I woke up 9 lbs lighter. I'm not on tren and reducing AAS doses to cruise levels at the moment so the only explanation is the gh.

Holy shit! that is alot of weight to drop in a night.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #377 on: December 13, 2011, 07:51:50 AM »

Holy shit! that is alot of weight to drop in a night.

Only seems to happen when I'm lean. Water weight sticks during the day then reduces at night. When I was up over 10% bf, I'd just hold the water.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #378 on: December 13, 2011, 04:50:35 PM »
shit,,,for me its 185 in the AM and 200 at night,,,not sure what my problem is but i do look kinda bloated on cycle and hgh (only hrt test though).  i guess ive always been that way, do eat alot of food and drink 2 gallon h20 per day,,,but only 1.5g about in sodium