Author Topic: Cowardly Cops  (Read 13339 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Cowardly Cops
« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2013, 06:18:53 PM »
Fair enough.... I think I would want to review all the evidence and facts in the investigation before deciding to what extent the  consequences would be. 

::)

You got no problem speculating about how justified the cops who off'd Dorner probably were.

But now you need to wait for the review.

Like I've said repeatedly...you're a walking talking blue wall and don't even fucking realize it.

lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2013, 06:22:10 PM »
I know 2 ladies were driving a truck delivering papers minding their own business and they got shot up with 100+ bullets by 7 cops.

They were MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS... That's a FACT.

What facts do I "need to know"?

If it were YOU and 6 of your friends, you'd be in jail awaiting trial, but they are cops so nothing has happened.

I think we've pretty much seen from his examples how insidious they're going to make it.

They weren't delivering...noooo...the y driving 'suspiciously' and the lighting will contribute to poor visibility, and one of the cops said 'real loud' for them to stop...but they 'ignored' that 'request' and the truck could be easily 'mistaken' for the wrong one.

oh brother...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2013, 06:22:57 PM »
We usually disagree but in this thread you are dead on.

True.  And usually when we disagree, you're being unreasonable.

I mean...  :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2013, 07:53:56 PM »
They have not released any information about it.

Does that seem ok to you?

It's been my experience that most investigations of this nature have a suspense date of 180 days. I wonder if they have actually concluded their investigation, or, you are making assumptions they have concluded it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2013, 07:54:48 PM »
So you have no answer.

Right.

Please don't be a moron. My answer was very reasonable.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2013, 07:57:47 PM »

::)

You got no problem speculating about how justified the cops who off'd Dorner probably were.

But now you need to wait for the review.

Like I've said repeatedly...you're a walking talking blue wall and don't even fucking realize it.

lol

I understand that is your opinion skip, however, the speculation was done pretty much at request. I typically try to avoid speculation. I on occasion for the sake of discussion will offer my opinion based on my experiences but ultimately when it comes down to it on a SPECIFIC case, I, like most people I would hope, would like to hear all the evidence before coming to a conclusion. In this case, how severe the consequences should be.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2013, 07:58:46 PM »

I think we've pretty much seen from his examples how insidious they're going to make it.

They weren't delivering...noooo...the y driving 'suspiciously' and the lighting will contribute to poor visibility, and one of the cops said 'real loud' for them to stop...but they 'ignored' that 'request' and the truck could be easily 'mistaken' for the wrong one.

oh brother...

you haven't jumped to any conclusions obviously  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #207 on: March 29, 2013, 08:58:37 AM »
Please don't be a moron. My answer was very reasonable.

Your answer was shit.

Hope this helps.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 29, 2013, 11:36:30 AM »
Your answer was shit.

Hope this helps.

I'm not going to change the way I come to conclusions, which is by actually getting the full information when there is no exigency, just because you don't like it Tu. That's not how I operate. If that doesn't meet your standards, I'll get over it in time. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #209 on: March 29, 2013, 11:56:42 AM »
I'm not going to change the way I come to conclusions, which is by actually getting the full information when there is no exigency, just because you don't like it Tu. That's not how I operate. If that doesn't meet your standards, I'll get over it in time. 
Your conclusions are completely biased. Your full information will never come and you will never change your opinion on it.

You'll get over it because you have no conscience.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2013, 12:33:50 PM »
Your conclusions are completely biased. Your full information will never come and you will never change your opinion on it.

You'll get over it because you have no conscience.

You hate applesauce,  your favorite TV show is Dancing with The Stars, You have an irrational fear of ducks and your favorite song is Material Girl..... 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
I know 2 ladies were driving a truck delivering papers minding their own business and they got shot up with 100+ bullets by 7 cops.

They were MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS... That's a FACT.

What facts do I "need to know"?

If it were YOU and 6 of your friends, you'd be in jail awaiting trial, but they are cops so nothing has happened.

This!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2013, 01:26:27 PM »
This!!

Can you expound on "nothing has happened"? I believe it is being investigated and there will be hearings on it. Ultimately there will be decisions made on the consequences once it is reviewed. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2013, 03:26:31 PM »
Can you expound on "nothing has happened"? I believe it is being investigated and there will be hearings on it. Ultimately there will be decisions made on the consequences once it is reviewed. 

Is that what you tell people before sending them to prison?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2013, 04:16:26 PM »
You hate applesauce,  your favorite TV show is Dancing with The Stars, You have an irrational fear of ducks and your favorite song is Material Girl..... 

Nice to see you have zero response besides some nonsense.

PS... Material girl gets every bitches panties moist.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2013, 08:45:58 AM »
Is that what you tell people before sending them to prison?

I don't send people to prison

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2013, 08:49:29 AM »
Nice to see you have zero response besides some nonsense.

PS... Material girl gets every bitches panties moist.

I figured if you could state all the things I would say, I could play along and start stating what you like. When and if you decide you want to discuss the issues like adults, I'll be more than willing to exchange opinions and views with you tu, but lately you've just been like a pissed off 12 yr old arguing over every little thing and hurling insults rather than actually having a conversation.  Not my idea of a discussion

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2013, 09:36:12 AM »
you haven't jumped to any conclusions obviously  ::)

Sorry chump, but unlike you, I haven't tried to portray myself as unopiniated in this matter.  You try to sell that crap whilst being completely oblivious to your own fundamental bias.

As far as I'm concerned the deck is unfavorably stacked against 2 innocent people.

I doubt you can even see the bias involved in having the same police department that tried to murder 2 innocent people investigating themselves.  ::)

If you want fairness or equity in this matter, then it should be handled as such.

-Arrest these shitbags and have them make bail, just as any other person would be in the same circumstances.
-Call in the Feds or the State Police and have them conduct the investigation.  Not review, not give a concurrent opinion...they conduct the entire investigation.
-File the appropriate charges in a timely fashion just as you would against any other citizen.
-Do not allow stupidity in courtroom by allowing them to make every little detail sound like some nefarious, insidious action.  'They weren't driving normal.'  ...no fucking shit - they were delivering.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2013, 09:40:11 AM »
I figured if you could state all the things I would say, I could play along and start stating what you like. When and if you decide you want to discuss the issues like adults, I'll be more than willing to exchange opinions and views with you tu, but lately you've just been like a pissed off 12 yr old arguing over every little thing and hurling insults rather than actually having a conversation.  Not my idea of a discussion

What insults have I "hurled" at you?

Did my statement of saying you have no conscience actually have some impact, because that's the only insult I stated.

If you are saying I said something else about you that was insulting, PLEASE point that out because I have not done anything except ask you questions and you've yet to respond with anything more than "We need all of the evidence."

Which as everyone can see, is a completely "cop out" (Pun intended) so you don't actually have to admit that your badge carrying cohorts are at fault and extremely culpable in a crime.

It's ok... Everyone can see this, you don't have to say much of anything, as your responses are all telling and extremely sad.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2013, 03:31:01 PM »
I don't send people to prison

You are a cop no?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2013, 03:44:17 PM »
You are a cop no?

His deflection will be that it's the judges who do so. Along with advice from the prosecutors.

Which is all true, but his testimony goes a long way at times to convince them to do so.

What he can not deny is that he willfully takes away people's individual liberties.

If he does then he's a liar because that's what an arrest is.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2013, 04:31:43 PM »
His deflection will be that it's the judges who do so. Along with advice from the prosecutors.

Which is all true, but his testimony goes a long way at times to convince them to do so.

What he can not deny is that he willfully takes away people's individual liberties.

If he does then he's a liar because that's what an arrest is.

You think he would wait for an investigation if he had caught you and me unloading our guns on a van with 2 innocent women?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2013, 08:43:56 AM »
You think he would wait for an investigation if he had caught you and me unloading our guns on a van with 2 innocent women?

Of course not. We'd be locked up immediately.

Because we aren't cops.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2014, 04:32:40 PM »
Wow!  They violated policy.

Nice fucking white wash.

It's unbelievable that they are not in PRISON where they all fucking belong.

No, actually it is believable...it's just DISGUSTING.

Of course, cops trying to kill poor and/or minorities in California seems to be acceptable.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Police Commission: Cops violated policy in Dorner mistaken-ID shooting

The Los Angeles Police Commission on Tuesday unanimously accepted Chief Charlie Beck's finding that eight officers who opened fire on two women in a pickup truck during a search for Christopher Dorner violated the department’s policy on using deadly force.

The Police Commission, which oversees the LAPD, has the final word on police shootings. Beck will now determine how to discipline the officers, if at all.

In a statement, Police Commission President Steve Soboroff called the shooting "tragic." He declined to discuss the commission's closed-door deliberations, citing state law.

"As in all Use of Force incidents, the Department has completed a thorough review and will adopt the lessons learned, both good and bad," he said.

The finding comes a year after the massive manhunt for Dorner, the ex-LAPD officer who sought vengeance against law enforcement officials he blamed for his firing. Dorner ultimately killed four people and wounded three others before he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound during a shootout with police near Big Bear.

The Torrance shooting occurred in the predawn hours of Feb. 7, 2013, as the search for Dorner was underway. Officers from the LAPD's Hollywood Division were dispatched to a quiet residential neighborhood with orders to guard the home of an LAPD captain who had been involved in the decision to fire Dorner for dishonesty and other misconduct.

At some point, the officers received a report that a pickup truck resembling Dorner’s was seen in the area of the house they were guarding. Shortly after 5 a.m., a truck turned onto the street.

The truck -- which had a license plate beginning in "8D," like Dorner's -- drove slowly down the street, then accelerated and crossed the center line, Soboroff said in his statement.

"Ultimately, the officers believed by the erratic manner the vehicle was driving that it was occupied by Dorner," Soboroff said. "These observations led the officers to discharge their weapons at the vehicle to stop the threat."

As the vehicle approached the house, officers opened fire, unloading a barrage of bullets into the truck. When the shooting stopped, they realized their mistake. The truck was a different make and model -- a Toyota Tacoma, not a Nissan Titan, Soboroff said. The color wasn't gray, as Dorner’s was, but blue. And it wasn't Dorner inside the truck, but a woman and her mother delivering copies of the Los Angeles Times.

Investigators found that the officers fired more than 100 times.

In an interview shortly after the shooting, Beck said Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, were the victims of “a tragic misinterpretation” by officers working under “incredible tension,” he said.

Just hours before, Dorner had shot three police officers, one fatally. And in an online posting authorities attributed to him, he threatened to kill more police and seemed to take responsibility for the slaying of the daughter of a retired LAPD captain and her fiance.

Hernandez was shot twice in the back; her daughter sustained superficial wounds. The women later agreed to a $4.2-million settlement with the city.

A panel of high-ranking police officials that reviewed the shooting urged Beck to clear the officers of wrongdoing, said multiple sources with knowledge of the case, who spoke on the condition that their names not be used because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the case.

Beck, however, ultimately found the officers’ actions could not be justified, the sources said.

Since the shooting, the officers, whom the department has not identified over concerns for their safety, have been assigned to desk jobs to keep them out of the field, police officials said.

The Police Commission also found Tuesday that the two officers involved in an "intense gun battle" with Dorner in Riverside County acted within department policy. That shooting occurred shortly before 1:30 a.m. Feb. 7, as the officers were en route to a protective detail, Soboroff said.

A resident told the officers he thought he had seen Dorner leaving a gas station, Soboroff said. The officers spotted Dorner's truck and were following it when the vehicle pulled to the side of the road.

The driver's door opened and Dorner began firing an assault rifle at the officers, Soboroff said. One of the officers was grazed in the head; the other was "sprayed with shattered glass."

Dorner fled and soon after ambushed two Riverside police officers, seriously injuring one and killing the other.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-police-commission-dorner-20140204,0,3169999.story#ixzz2tXCRnnrD