Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3107533 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #1850 on: May 24, 2006, 03:14:58 PM »
LOL - how many times is ND going to use a front lat spread (with the waist scrunched up) to show that Yates has a great taper?

from the same contest as your precious lat spread..
open your eyes man.

Wrong jackass thats 1997 and the one I posted from behidn is 1996 !!  ;) and Ronnie got destroyed in both contests  ;) here is 1997 and his taper is midboggling without ' scrunching ' his waist you sap !! own both ways!!

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1851 on: May 24, 2006, 03:18:05 PM »
Yates - from the front, a poor taper.

No matter which MrO you choose.

Simple really.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1852 on: May 24, 2006, 03:18:49 PM »
1996 Olympia insane width & taper

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1853 on: May 24, 2006, 03:21:11 PM »
Two blue collar no brain jobs.

FAO Hulkster, I have always suspected your hatred of Dorian is at least in part racially motivated and I think we are starting to see that.  Nothing particularly wrong with that but a little honesty would be good.  Ta ta.

ah NO. you think I like black's and hate whites? What colour do you think I am?

Hint: I am totally caucasian (I am a Canuck, you know!)

I am ONLY harsh on Dorian because, like MOST on this board, comparing a wide waist Dorian (at his best) to a wasp waist peak ronnie is like night and day.

And everyone can see it except one or two on the entire board. Actually, probably over the entire internet.

the argument does not make any sense.

I give credit to Dorian.

ND can't even admit obvious stuff like ronnie's arms are superior to Dorian.

If anything you should be accusing HIM of racially motivated arguments, NOT me. :(

recall, that ND's won't even say that Ronnie has better quads than Arnold.

Now THAT is hatred.

Funny how you think I am like that but think that ND is all peachy keen ::)

I guess bias is popular with the Yates supporters.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1854 on: May 24, 2006, 03:27:22 PM »
1996 Olympia insane width & taper
another lat spread. how surprising.

challenge to ND:

If Yates has such an "insane" taper, then lets see him standing beside some other pros in the relaxed round.  There is no better way than to show off taper than the symmetry round.

Face it ND: you are going to have to come to grips with Dorian's less than great "unscrunched up waist" taper.

oh wait, here's one:

and another:

even sonny owns him

Compare to Ronnie:

face it ND, your man has a crappy taper when he is not scrunching up his waist.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1855 on: May 24, 2006, 03:31:40 PM »
Jesus, Fux blows out Yates too.. :o

ND coming up with yet another stellar example.. ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1856 on: May 24, 2006, 03:32:15 PM »
ah NO. you think I like black's and hate whites? What colour do you think I am?

Hint: I am totally caucasian (I am a Canuck, you know!)

I am ONLY harsh on Dorian because, like MOST on this board, comparing a wide waist Dorian (at his best) to a wasp waist peak ronnie is like night and day.

And everyone can see it except one or two on the entire board. Actually, probably over the entire internet.

the argument does not make any sense.

I give credit to Dorian.

ND can't even admit obvious stuff like ronnie's arms are superior to Dorian.

If anything you should be accusing HIM of racially motivated arguments, NOT me. :(

recall, that ND's won't even say that Ronnie has better quads than Arnold.

Now THAT is hatred.

Funny how you think I am like that but think that ND is all peachy keen ::)

I guess bias is popular with the Yates supporters.

I can't believe that Analdischarge would interject RACE into this thread. His post should be deleted.

I don't think either Me or ND is "racist" in any way, but I do find it unusual that I was "singled out" as being racially motivated while ND was left alone.

ND also loves Lee Haney, so you can't say he is partial towards whites.

ah fuck it.

RACE HAS NO PLACE IN THIS THREAD.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Ronnie owning Dorian thread 8)

ANAL discharge, don't try and bring race into this again.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: May 24, 2006, 03:34:08 PM »
Yates - from the front, a poor taper.

No matter which MrO you choose.

Simple really.

Simple like most of your posts? and I though you were finished? I know like most of Camp-Coleman you're glutten for punishment !! I've said this a million times if Dorian had a poor taper his ad-thigh would look like Gunthers or Cutlers , you guys like to go on and on about Yates having no taper lol its pathetic , you act like Yates is Gary Strydom you have no basis for the claim .  ;)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1858 on: May 24, 2006, 03:35:51 PM »
Ok Hulkster, my bad on that comment.  

ND is as over the top about Dorian as you are about Ronnie - ok perhaps not as bad as you.  Yes, I agree with many of the comments he makes as I have never liked Ronnie's physique.  To some extent I actually think Ronnie's best showing was 2005, first sign I have see of him having something of a defined lower chest line.  The thing with Ronnie is that he is very flat in certain poses from the front i.e. his waist protrudes too far anteriorly which makes his chest look somewhat flat when he raises his arms.  He also has a very short torso with overly long arms (great for shots from the back but not so hot from the front) and in particular the length of his abdomen region is very short, accentuating the aforementioned shortcomings and appearing so he doesn't display a full set of abs, clearly defined serratus etc.

Many of his individual parts are amazing but they just don't "gel" together from the front in my view.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #1859 on: May 24, 2006, 03:36:08 PM »
this is a fantastically long thread about nothing.... this is the Seinfeld on getbig threads

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1860 on: May 24, 2006, 03:39:34 PM »
I can't believe that Analdischarge would interject RACE into this thread. His post should be deleted.

I don't think either Me or ND is "racist" in any way, but I do find it unusual that I was "singled out" as being racially motivated while ND was left alone.

ND also loves Lee Haney, so you can't say he is partial towards whites.

ah f**k it.

RACE HAS NO PLACE IN THIS THREAD.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Ronnie owning Dorian thread 8)

ANAL discharge, don't try and bring race into this again.

Now what the hell are you doing man?  Quoting yourself?

I will bring whatever subject I like into whatever thread I like and let the chips fall where they may. 

Anyway, see above.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1861 on: May 24, 2006, 03:42:01 PM »
front lat spreads won't hide the taper in the relaxed round!

And stop bringing in the sillouettes. it is really really desperate. and proves nothing since you are comparing a peak dorian to a post-gut and far from peak ronnie.

What are you going to post next?

infra red shots? LOL

How about looking at the physiques themselves, instead of a black shape 8).
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1862 on: May 24, 2006, 03:42:56 PM »
Now what the hell are you doing man?  Quoting yourself?

I will bring whatever subject I like into whatever thread I like and let the chips fall where they may. 

Anyway, see above.

I was further elaborating on my thoughts.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: May 24, 2006, 03:44:34 PM »
this is a fantastically long thread about nothing.... this is the Seinfeld on getbig threads
Excellent job of maintaining that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: May 24, 2006, 03:48:37 PM »
another lat spread. how surprising.

challenge to ND:

If Yates has such an "insane" taper, then lets see him standing beside some other pros in the relaxed round.  There is no better way than to show off taper than the symmetry round.

Face it ND: you are going to have to come to grips with Dorian's less than great "unscrunched up waist" taper.

oh wait, here's one:

and another:

even sonny owns him

Compare to Ronnie:

face it ND, your man has a crappy taper when he is not scrunching up his waist.

No....No....you deal with the fact that Dorian has one of the sports widest backs ever nis waist wasn't as small as Haneys or Colemans , but at the same weight I'll bet the farm his back was as least wide or WIDER  than both , and their taper is more impressive beacuse of the smaller waist with exaggerates the look but to say Dorian's only has taper when he does a front latspread is nonesense , period , you think by pushing your fists into your waist it shaves off 10" get outta town and why would that theory work in Yates' favor but not Ronnies or anyone elses?

And take a very good look at picture of Dorian at the 1991 Mr Olympia , take a good look at where is fists are and just how close they are to his body , he is doing the ' standing relaxed ' pose the correct way and now look at the pic of Ronnie , see how far his fists away his are from his body , Ronnie is not doing the pose correctly , he fists are about a foot away from his torso , he is flaring his lats as far out as he can , now if Dorian did it the way Coleman does it taper would appear just as dramatic , and lets see Ronnie do the post correctly and watch that taper shrink

So lets put the Dorian has no taper nonsense to bed because thats tired . :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1865 on: May 24, 2006, 03:50:47 PM »
Ok Hulkster, my bad on that comment.  

ND is as over the top about Dorian as you are about Ronnie - ok perhaps not as bad as you.  Yes, I agree with many of the comments he makes as I have never liked Ronnie's physique.  To some extent I actually think Ronnie's best showing was 2005, first sign I have see of him having something of a defined lower chest line.  The thing with Ronnie is that he is very flat in certain poses from the front i.e. his waist protrudes too far anteriorly which makes his chest look somewhat flat when he raises his arms.  He also has a very short torso with overly long arms (great for shots from the back but not so hot from the front) and in particular the length of his abdomen region is very short, accentuating the aforementioned shortcomings and appearing so he doesn't display a full set of abs, clearly defined serratus etc.

Many of his individual parts are amazing but they just don't "gel" together from the front in my view.

As usuall your posts make sense and have great points !!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1866 on: May 24, 2006, 03:51:25 PM »
I have always suspected your hatred of Dorian is at least in part racially motivated
Glad U brought that up-if posting pics of apes isn't racist...part of the American syndrome for some, sadly..

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #1867 on: May 24, 2006, 03:53:47 PM »
I have always suspected your hatred of Dorian is at least in part racially motivated
Glad U brought that up-posting pics of apes? Racist, undoubtedly..part of that lovely American syndrome, sadly..

Hey i only used an orangutan because they have big bellies and i knew i could find a pic of one hanging in a tree.
I

suckmymuscle

« Reply #1868 on: May 24, 2006, 03:56:48 PM »
Two blue collar no brain jobs.

FAO Hulkster, I have always suspected your hatred of Dorian is at least in part racially motivated and I think we are starting to see that.  Nothing particularly wrong with that but a little honesty would be good.  Ta ta.

Exactly!!!! This is what I've been saying for a while: these guys don't like any White bodybuilders! The poster, Nicorulez, for instance, is a Latino supremacist from Florida. And I'm willing to bet that Huckster is black.

You see, just like in the case of general elections, where Whites vote for the candidate that most appeals to them whereas non-Whites vote in block for their race's representative, Black fans of bodybuilding ALWAYS prefer the Black one, when there's a comparison between a Black and White bodybuilder. >:( :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1869 on: May 24, 2006, 03:58:31 PM »
Let's see...Fux brings to 37, the number of top BBs over the last couple of decades with a better taper than Yates..

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1870 on: May 24, 2006, 04:05:57 PM »
This is what I've been saying for a while: these guys don't like any White bodybuilders! The poster, Nicorulez, for instance, is a Latino supremacist from Florida. And I'm willing to bet that Huckster is black.

You guys are frightening with your lack of judgement, beginning with Yates and continuing on to racial issues. Still batting .000 on your conjectures which are 100% WRONG..I'm white, so is Hulkster..I'M EMBARASSED FOR U. Posting pics of apes?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1871 on: May 24, 2006, 04:09:40 PM »
Let's see...Fux brings to 37, the number of top BBs over the last couple of decades with a better taper than Yates..

Oh pumpster , pumpster lol what and I going to do with you ? lol you post a bad pic of Dorian with a gut that I'm not even sure if its 100% legit and that proves what? that Fux has a better taper than Dorian? Oh I wont deny that , Fux was wide and had a narrow waist ...................however his gut was 10X worse than Yates and on par with Coleman lol this is where you get owned for the uptheenth time lol this picture is the exact same contes of the one of Fux doing the latspread lol man you've been getting hammered  ;) is it painfull? because it sure looks painfull !!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1872 on: May 24, 2006, 04:11:08 PM »
More ND bumbling..Nice job; NOW WE HAVE A MATCH.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: May 24, 2006, 04:12:10 PM »
Hulkster taper vs no taper . any questions?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1874 on: May 24, 2006, 04:14:14 PM »
Yawn  ;)

Ronnie looks better in all of those shots ::)