Author Topic: Olympia - What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?  (Read 5394 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »
Because all indications that we have seen, from pictures, to seeing him in person - is that Cutler is going to look the best he has this year. Jay knows that he barely got by last really got his ass handed to him by 3 other people and his trophy is horse shit last year, and this is the time to redeem himself.  Which is why everyone is saying Jay will get it, because it his best, he is unbeatable right now.

Fixed RON  >:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Olympia - What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 12:26:27 PM »
Bumping the truth

The Jay Ball-Lickers  are delusional

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 12:30:02 PM »
it seems to me people have forgotten exactly how bad he looked last year and the brutal ownage Wolf,Vic,Dex et al  put on him.

Every other thread is " Cutler looks great!!!!.........Jay is the man to beat!!!!!"

Can some intrepid Gettbiggers please refresh our memories with some pics, I'm not at my PC or I'd do it myself ;D

PS  2001 is a long time ago, that ship has sailed.  I predict Cutler looks even WORSE this year

Dude, that was last year. this is a new Olympia. I agreed Jay wasn't 100% last year , but in 3 days we will see what he has in store for us. I have a feeling he will look better this year. probably close to what he looked like in 2005
Get Big, or Die Trying

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 12:31:08 PM »
Because all indications that we have seen, from pictures, to seeing him in person - is that Cutler is going to look the best he has this year. Jay knows that he barely got by last year, and this is the time to redeem himself.  Which is why everyone is saying Jay will get it, because it his best, he is unbeatable right now.

Let's see what happens when he finally gets on stage.  And no, he is far from unbeatable at his best.  Jay hasn't even hit his best since 2001.  Jay's success is a result of marketing Ron, just come clean and admit it.  He's the poster boy.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 12:35:37 PM »

Dude, that was last year. this is a new Olympia. I agreed Jay wasn't 100% last year , but in 3 days we will see what he has in store for us. I have a feeling he will look better this year. probably close to what he looked like in 2005

Oh really?  You have a feeling he will looked better based off what?  Photos taken with a camera phone?  Based off what someone else says? 

Are you sure he will look like he did in 2005?  Not 2001?  2002? 1999?  Maybe 2003?  How about 2004? He won the O in 2006; think he might come in looking like that?  He won the NOC in 2000...maybe he's going for that look. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 12:39:11 PM »
Let's see what happens when he finally gets on stage.  And no, he is far from unbeatable at his best.  Jay hasn't even hit his best since 2001.  Jay's success is a result of marketing Ron, just come clean and admit it.  He's the poster boy.

I posted something similar in another thread

There is this assumption that if Jay "brings it" he's a sure winner. IMO Jay isn't at that level. Exactly when did he become this untouchable bber?

I think he's gotten worse, not better

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 12:42:27 PM »
Because all indications that we have seen, from pictures, to seeing him in person - is that Cutler is going to look the best he has this year. Jay knows that he barely got by last year, and this is the time to redeem himself.  Which is why everyone is saying Jay will get it, because it his best, he is unbeatable right now.

I hope the judges don't give him another gift if he's off, cause I'm sure the other guys step up their games as well.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »

There is this assumption that if Jay "brings it" he's a sure winner. IMO Jay isn't at that level. Exactly when did he become this untouchable bber?

Jay is a fridge, let's be honest.  He's a nice guy, but extremely bland and boring.  However, at the top of Pro BBing, it ain't exactly the best of pickin's.  Jay is about as good at it gets from a marketing standpoint in the ridiculous world of bodybuilding.  Dexter Jackson?  Please!  Victor?  The best physique in the game, but a convicted felon.  Dennis Wolf?  He's going to have to "pay his dues" while getting shafted by guys who aren't at his level.  DONT WE ALL JUST LOVE PRO BB'ING?!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:33 PM »
Oh really?  You have a feeling he will looked better based off what?  Photos taken with a camera phone?  Based off what someone else says? 

Are you sure he will look like he did in 2005?  Not 2001?  2002? 1999?  Maybe 2003?  How about 2004? He won the O in 2006; think he might come in looking like that?  He won the NOC in 2000...maybe he's going for that look. 

he might not be able to duplicate those looks, but I'm sure Jay will be a step ahead of what he looked at last Olympia. if he's off, I would hate to see a repeat of last year.
Get Big, or Die Trying

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »

I don't get it either.  Can you imagine if any other bodybuilder showed up with a waist like Jay's and that terrible symmetry. They'd get laughed off stage but Jay gets a complete pass.

And then he shows up last year looking like he's 8 weeks out and he still gets the win.  It's a complete joke.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 12:47:43 PM »

he might not be able to duplicate those looks, but I'm sure Jay will be a step ahead of what he looked at last Olympia. if he's off, I would hate to see a repeat of last year.

Nobody has any idea of how Jay is going to look.  He's been all over the place as far as what look he might bring into any given contest.  We'll see in a few days.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 12:48:01 PM »
funny, thats what all the schmoes were saying last year...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 12:48:55 PM »
Jay is a fridge, let's be honest.  He's a nice guy, but extremely bland and boring.  However, at the top of Pro BBing, it ain't exactly the best of pickin's.  Jay is about as good at it gets from a marketing standpoint?  Dexter Jackson?  Please!  Victor?  The best physique in the game, but a convicted felon.  Dennis Wolf?  He's going to have to "pay his dues" while getting shafted by guys who aren't at his level.  DONT WE ALL JUST LOVE PRO BB'ING?!

my couch has better vascularity than Cutler

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 12:50:51 PM »
He should have been behind Victor, Dennis, Dexter and maybe even Ronnie last year.  The guy looked like complete shit, then went on to go and say of how he was still good enough to win.  JAY, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!  If it wasn't for that blond mop on the top of your head, you'd be at the bottom of the top 6. 

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 12:52:50 PM »
Nobody has any idea of how Jay is going to look.  He's been all over the place as far as what look he might bring into any given contest.  We'll see in a few days.

Everything is just speculation as with every contest, But I'll be very pissed if he's off and then the judges still awards him the Sandow. I love the element of surprise. we'll see what the others guys have in store for cutler. My gut feeling says that this Bastard will win his 3rd Olympia
Get Big, or Die Trying

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 12:53:03 PM »
I don't get it either.  Can you imagine if any other bodybuilder showed up with a waist like Jay's and that terrible symmetry. They'd get laughed off stage but Jay gets a complete pass.

And then he shows up last year looking like he's 8 weeks out and he still gets the win.  It's a complete joke.

Hahahaha  I agree 100%  he is  basically a bigger version of Kalami, midsection out of control with terrible arms, legs chest, back and delts  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 12:54:54 PM »
Hahahaha  I agree 100%  he is  basically a bigger version of Kalami, midsection out of control with terrible arms, legs chest, back and delts  
::) Jay has the biggest legs, back and delts in the business.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 12:55:59 PM »
Jay could have won in 2001, but that's still debatable.  Ronnie has such superior structure to Jay and still brought good conditioning compared with the rest of the field.  Jay probably rightfully won in 2006, but Victor and Dexter would have placed ahead of him if BBing was judged the way it is supposed to be.  2007 was a complete abomination.  The 2007 Olympia is reason not to attend any IFBB contest ever again.  If they are giving gifts to guys who don't even come close to displaying the best physique, why waste one's time and money?  Jay = The one hit wonder that keeps getting played over and over again.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »
::) Jay has the biggest legs, back and delts in the business.

Nope!  His right quad is the biggest in the game; his left quad is the 25th largest quad in pro bodybuilding. 

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 01:01:06 PM »
Jay could have won in 2001, but that's still debatable.  Ronnie has such superior structure to Jay and still brought good conditioning compared with the rest of the field.  Jay probably rightfully won in 2006, but Victor and Dexter would have placed ahead of him if BBing was judged the way it is supposed to be.  2007 was a complete abomination.  The 2007 Olympia is reason not to attend any IFBB contest ever again.  If they are giving gifts to guys who don't even come close to displaying the best physique, why waste one's time and money?  Jay = The one hit wonder that keeps getting played over and over again.

quoted for truth

the 2007 Olympia is where the contest lost what little bit of integrity it had left. a complete debacle

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »

Maybe he will pull a 2003 Ronnie  :D :o If he will then Wolf will lose, although I think that in general Wolf is a much better bodybuilder.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »
here's a shot of Jay's "terrible arms, chest, legs and delts" ::)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »
Maybe he will pull a 2003 Ronnie  :D :o If he will then Wolf will lose, although I think that in general Wolf is a much better bodybuilder.

He said he wanted to come in around 257; don't expect a 2003 RC scenario.  JC isn't the same genetic league as RC.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »
here's a shot of Jay's "terrible arms, chest, legs and delts" ::)

So you are taking a pic where Jay doesn't have to hit a real pose and is in his one of his better conditions from a contest several years ago?  Very intelligent.  And who said he had terrible body parts?  I think its more of the assimilation of those bodyparts that isn't worthy of the Olympia crown.  He's a hodgepodge of big body parts.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2008, 01:22:46 PM »
Bumping the truth

The Jay Ball-Lickers  are delusional

And there are plenty of them to go around!  He'll win again and then we will hear from all of these ids for at least another year.  Even though they're numskulls, they are on the winning side.