Author Topic: Why does Dexter seem like such a Fucking Prick?  (Read 5905 times)

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
Re: Why does Dexter seem like such a Fucking Prick?
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 08:46:14 AM »
I don't think Dexter came across as being some kind of arrogant jerk, but just confident. He just asnwered the question that he was asked without bull$hitting us. He beat Wolf already. That much is fact. Don't get me wrong, I think Wolf is awesome. But until he brings up his hams, glutes and calves, he won't be a threat to Dexter. Wolf looks unbeatable from the front, but when he turns around his lower half kills him. Until this is fixed he won't beat the likes of guys like Dexter, Jay, Kai, Victor, etc...

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 08:53:55 AM »
I don't think Dexter came across as being some kind of arrogant jerk, but just confident. He just asnwered the question that he was asked without bull$hitting us. He beat Wolf already. That much is fact. Don't get me wrong, I think Wolf is awesome. But until he brings up his hams, glutes and calves, he won't be a threat to Dexter. Wolf looks unbeatable from the front, but when he turns around his lower half kills him. Until this is fixed he won't beat the likes of guys like Dexter, Jay, Kai, Victor, etc...

Glutes?! He needs to bring up his calves and lats but not his glutes. Who the hell cares about glutes. No one should ever lose a contest because their glutes had fewer striations than someone else.  >:(

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 09:00:15 AM »
Glutes?! He needs to bring up his calves and lats but not his glutes. Who the hell cares about glutes. No one should ever lose a contest because their glutes had fewer striations than someone else.  >:(

Like Lonnie Teper said last night, captured on the webcast during Gaspari's introduction...

"If you lose a contest based on not having shredded enough glutes, blame THAT man!" <pointing to Rich Gaspari> one of the first, along with Renel Janvier (sp?) to have shredded glutes.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 09:03:04 AM »
You ever heard of a fella named Melvin Anthony?
!

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 09:11:38 AM »
Like it or not, the judges score the glutes just like any other bodypart. If the show is tight, you will be judged on whether or not your glutes are more shredded than the next guy. Only someone who is looking at this from some sort of weird sexual perspective rather than a competitive one would think otherwise. The glutes are a muscle group plain and simple and are judged as such.

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 09:12:27 AM »
You ever heard of a fella named Melvin Anthony?
Exactly.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 10:03:45 AM »
Dexter made himself look like an ass on stage with Arnold, actually Arnold was being nice, luckikly for Dexter, then he acted like an arrogant prick while being interviewed by Bob, overall terrible champion, Phil should have won.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 11:17:06 AM »
Dexter made himself look like an ass on stage with Arnold, actually Arnold was being nice, luckikly for Dexter, then he acted like an arrogant prick while being interviewed by Bob, overall terrible champion, Phil should have won.

Dexter acted like a jerk.  Arnold could have owned his ass and toyed with him like he did with everyone else, yet Dexter had no sign of true class. 

I feel bad for Bob.  Bob asked him a very basic question about his recent 7 pound weight gain and instead of Dexter being humble and saying something like, "Well, I figured I needed to add a little more to my frame in order to not get shadowed by the bigger guys," like a jerk he looks at Bob as if he is just some over the hill bum and spits out, "Whyyyy Not??" ::Filled with the typical attitude that a lot of assholes in the local gyms & gay strip clubs have::

I for one rooted for Dexter and pretty much had figured that he would win the Arnold, but now I'm hoping he gets his ass handed to him at the Olympia followed by a slow and painful death due to tertiary syphilis.

No class DEXTER, No fucking class..
"1"

Fuck you, you worthless, second-rate, ninja turtle wanna be..

P.S. Robert Michael, you're still number one in Rochester...  But for fuck's sake, change that fucking hairstyle, you are trying too hard to look like a jersey shore ass muncher..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 11:18:23 AM »
Boom!

Ron: "I am lazy."

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 11:24:37 AM »
Dexter is fine, and Wolfe is so over rated. Dexter is light  years ahead of Wolfe in quality muscularity..Dexter seriously has an amazing quality sharp physique.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »
Like it or not, the judges score the glutes just like any other bodypart. If the show is tight, you will be judged on whether or not your glutes are more shredded than the next guy. Only someone who is looking at this from some sort of weird sexual perspective rather than a competitive one would think otherwise. The glutes are a muscle group plain and simple and are judged as such.

Are the jaw muscles judged too? If so, Frank McGrath should win every show he enters.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 11:38:10 AM »
I for one rooted for Dexter and pretty much had figured that he would win the Arnold, but now I'm hoping he gets his ass handed to him at the Olympia followed by a slow and painful death due to tertiary syphilis.

Damn!!! And here I thought that Dexter was a prick, but seems like he really made your asshole pucker as if Derek Anthony was single and on the next barstool to you. :-X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »
Damn!!! And here I thought that Dexter was a prick, but seems like he really made your asshole pucker as if Derek Anthony was single and on the next barstool to you. :-X

Derek's not my type...

The only man near or on that stage last night who can make my asshole pucker is none other than Robert Michael Cicherillo...

Like riding a bicycle without a seat, Bobbie has a way with his tools..

"1"

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »
typical md prick it runs in the md family   all the way thru the mods
b

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
Derek's not my type...

The only man near or on that stage last night who can make my asshole pucker is none other than Robert Michael Cicherillo...

Like riding a bicycle without a seat, Bobbie has a way with his tools..

I didn't say you would like Derek, that's why your asshole was puckering.... ::)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 12:41:02 PM »
Dexter acted like a jerk.  Arnold could have owned his ass and toyed with him like he did with everyone else, yet Dexter had no sign of true class. 

I feel bad for Bob.  Bob asked him a very basic question about his recent 7 pound weight gain and instead of Dexter being humble and saying something like, "Well, I figured I needed to add a little more to my frame in order to not get shadowed by the bigger guys," like a jerk he looks at Bob as if he is just some over the hill bum and spits out, "Whyyyy Not??" ::Filled with the typical attitude that a lot of assholes in the local gyms & gay strip clubs have::

No class DEXTER, No fucking class..
"1"

Fuck you, you worthless, second-rate, ninja turtle wanna be..

P.S. Robert Michael, you're still number one in Rochester...  But for fuck's sake, change that fucking hairstyle, you are trying too hard to look like a jersey shore ass muncher..

very well said, I forgot how impressive Arnold is, that guy can make anyone look like a fool and he makes it look like he's not trying to insult them, I loved the way he looked at the MD (Blechman?) guy like he was no one and said "Oh, and you're selling something too?", and that was after he basically pushed him out of his way earlier, just fucking great!!!

overall I really got the impression that Arnold was disgusted with bodybuilding a a sport, it is now like any other sport, about the money, he referenced a couple of times how bodybuilding in his day was a love for the sport, now everyone is trying to cash in. I think he wanted to take that trophy away from Dexter after he said he works out about an hour per day, Arnold should have just bitch slapped him right there, sad, sad , sad...

Arnold is and always will be the man, he is the greatest bodybuilder EVER, period, end of story, he is an unbelievable person, hell Ben Weider is up there saying he wants Arnold be able to run for president, god damn impressive.

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 01:07:05 PM »
Are the jaw muscles judged too? If so, Frank McGrath should win every show he enters.
Hey, years ago nobody had ever really paid attention to  the lower body then along came Tom Platz. No one ever realized that you could target the "Christmas Tree" area of the lower back until Samir Banout came along. Now its judged like everything else and has become as common as a pair of biceps. Then Rich Gaspari came along with the striated glutes and hams and everyone followed suit yet again. Its the natural progression of this thing we call bodybuilding. Whatever sets one physique apart from the rest is an advantage to that bodybuilder. If the others don't follow suit, then they will not be in the running for a top spot (i.e. Dennis Wolf). Detailed physiques are what win contests.

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 02:15:34 PM »
Like Lonnie Teper said last night, captured on the webcast during Gaspari's introduction...

"If you lose a contest based on not having shredded enough glutes, blame THAT man!" <pointing to Rich Gaspari> one of the first, along with Renel Janvier (sp?) to have shredded glutes.

Yes. Renel Janvier...good reference and you spelled it right.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 02:38:46 PM »
His thong was digging into his crack and he was ready to change!!
Spirit of Truth

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2008, 06:49:19 PM »
Give him some time ,he will be nice again ,once he get off the juice and weighs 160lbs,remember Flex Wheeler

lol.....you sounds like a true Prodigy.
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2008, 06:53:17 PM »

quite Honestly, after saturday night, I became a new fan of Phil Heath. He's a cool Mofo. saw him after the show, and he spent a few moments talking to his fans.
Get Big, or Die Trying

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »
Just a hunch Blanco, lots of Mexicans hate the white man too.

That doesn't make any sense, as Mexican is a nationality not a race.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 02:17:25 AM »
It is also a bit of a genetic thing too. Jay Cutler for example never really has shredded glutes, but he's Mr O.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2008, 08:09:04 AM »
Bobby Cicherillo,

You should comment on this..

"1"

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2008, 08:10:50 AM »
... at least twice he just shunned Bob, what the fuck!?!

Who the fuck does he think he is?

If he shunned Bob, then he probably thinks he's a Jehovah's Witness or a Mormon.   :D