Author Topic: Weekly Address: Health Reform Urgent for the Economy  (Read 345 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Weekly Address: Health Reform Urgent for the Economy
« on: October 03, 2009, 08:29:41 AM »
The President discusses ongoing efforts to spur job creation. He also explains why health insurance reform is needed not just for long-term economic stability, but in the immediate future, discussing statistics on how costs will continue to skyrocket and hurt small businesses even next year. October 3, 2009.
!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Weekly Address: Health Reform Urgent for the Economy
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 12:03:28 PM »
He has already been proved wrong with the costs of a public option. 

The stimulus package didn't do jack shit(neither did Bush's), like he said it would.

He signed the stimulus knowing it had over 9,000 earmarks.  So much for that scalpel

Cap & Trade is horseshit, it has been proved that energy costs will skyrocket for the American people.

We have a president that bows to foreign kings.

In other words...he is another politician that I have absolutely have no respect for.  This video is a bunch of horseshit just like the words out of his mouth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Weekly Address: Health Reform Urgent for the Economy
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 12:21:37 PM »
He has already been proved wrong with the costs of a public option. 

The stimulus package didn't do jack shit(neither did Bush's), like he said it would.

He signed the stimulus knowing it had over 9,000 earmarks.  So much for that scalpel

Cap & Trade is horseshit, it has been proved that energy costs will skyrocket for the American people.

We have a president that bows to foreign kings.

In other words...he is another politician that I have absolutely have no respect for.  This video is a bunch of horseshit just like the words out of his mouth.

PROJECTIONS VS RESULTS:

Note, the second graph does not include September UE number.  This is why I dont trust a damn thing he says, and neither should anyone else.  If the very first thing he did was so off as far as the projections go, how and why should we trust anything else?

Of course I wont get an answer from "Kool Aide and the Gang", but that is to be expected, but the below just goes to show why no one believes a word anymore from this admn.