Author Topic: Bob... Bob... Bob...  (Read 45473 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Bob... Bob... Bob...
« Reply #400 on: August 03, 2006, 10:32:55 AM »
The plot thickens!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #401 on: August 03, 2006, 11:25:21 AM »
look man, you can believe me, or not believe me.  What do you care what another man's degree is?  What do you care that another man is married?  I've backed off your hero bob, so why are you still all over my case?

My degree is on my wall.  I'm not taking a camera into my gym.  That freaky hot tub shit happened before I got engaged or married. 

sgt d, let shit go man, grow up and have a happy life.  i said my final word on the pdi/ifbb mess to bob today, that the bigger goal of mre money for all athletes was the most important thing, and that was it.  is that enough for you?

meltdown

Its funny when I ask you all these question you get all bitchy, but wasnt you arguing with bob over nothing. When the tables are turned its a different story then.

goodbye

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #402 on: August 03, 2006, 03:42:31 PM »
meltdown

Its funny when I ask you all these question you get all bitchy, but wasnt you arguing with bob over nothing. When the tables are turned its a different story then.

goodbye

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #403 on: August 03, 2006, 05:10:37 PM »
Yeah, and you are lousey at websites, thats why I used Rob.

And who are you anyway,what makes your opinion matter? Never competed, never promoted, never nothing. go crawl back under your ifbb rock, loser.
Jack, We've gone over this before. You told me to my face at the Arnold how stoked you were about your web site and how you were ready to finally get it going. Don't come on here and lie about shit. You were my best buddy when you wanted your web site done. You went with Rob because you knew I wouldn't promote you as a PDI athlete and Rob would. Rob did a good job of that because with out him no one would know your name, so you should thank him.

I attend shows, sponsors shows, photograph & write on the shows. Feel free to pick up FLEX, IRONMAN, NPC NEWS and see my photos and articles. You know the magazines you'll never make it into? I help in the promotion materials for a number of shows, NPC JR USA, Colorado Pro show and all local Colorado shows. I have competed twice and unlike you can prove that I competed and got my ass handed to me with photos and results. I'll save you the time on looking up my placings.

2005 NPC NUTRITION STOP Colorado State Bodybuilding, Fitness / Figure Championships
Men’s Novice Lthvywt.
1 – Nick Horak
2 – Tom Scott
3 – Isaac Hinds
4 – Jason Nimmo
5 -- Jonathan Wenzel

Men’s Open Lt-Hvywt.
1 – Chris Ford
2 – Emanuel Meyers
3 – David Jones
4 – Nick Horak
5 – Michael Justice
6 – Tom Scott
7 – Isaac Hinds
8 – Michael Potts
9 – Jason Nimmo
10 – Rick Brubaker

The 2003 Natural Colorado Open Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships
Men’s Novice Lightwt.
1 Joey Tavera
2 Ross Dotzlaf
3 Mark Ebinger
4 Isaac Hinds
5 Ryan Downing
6 Mike Shanks
7 Jonathan McFarlane
8 Adam Boyd
9 Terry Deremer

Men’s Drug Free for Life Ltwt.
1 Joey Tavera
2 Phil Yamamoto
3 Ross Dotzlat
4 Mark Ebinger
5 Isaac Hinds
6 Jonathan McFarlane
7 Adam Boyd
8 Ross Lampshire

Men’s Open Middlewt.
1 Al Acevedo
2 Shane Plush
3 Phil Yamamoto
4 P.Sean Henderson
5 Isaac Hinds
6 Ryan Downing
7 Adam Boyd

Would you like to continue with this Jack or are you going to kiss my ass again and say we're "buddies" like you have the past 3 times we've gone down this path?
Elevate Your Image.™

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #404 on: August 03, 2006, 05:45:40 PM »
Yeah, and you are lousey at websites, thats why I used Rob.

And who are you anyway,what makes your opinion matter? Never competed, never promoted, never nothing. go crawl back under your ifbb rock, loser.

Now me and Lift don't get along  but you're talking out of your ass about him doing lousy websites.  His work he did with Troy Alves was on point.
A

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: August 03, 2006, 06:08:19 PM »
 ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #406 on: August 03, 2006, 06:09:35 PM »

Now me and Lift don't get along  but you're talking out of your ass about him doing lousy websites.  His work he did with Troy Alves was on point.

I saw many of 240's websites, they are very, very good, imo.
E

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #407 on: August 03, 2006, 07:12:02 PM »
I saw many of 240's websites, they are very, very good, imo.

240 did my banner work for my ads.  I know
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #408 on: August 03, 2006, 07:13:18 PM »

240 did my banner work for my ads.  I know

so don't be a sucka mc and bash his work! you can bash him, but his sites are good shit, so don't go there. If I decide to get one for my gym, I will use him for sure.
E

DonDan

• Getbig II
« Reply #409 on: August 04, 2006, 06:51:01 AM »
Jack, We've gone over this before. You told me to my face at the Arnold how stoked you were about your web site and how you were ready to finally get it going. Don't come on here and lie about shit. You were my best buddy when you wanted your web site done. You went with Rob because you knew I wouldn't promote you as a PDI athlete and Rob would. Rob did a good job of that because with out him no one would know your name, so you should thank him.

I attend shows, sponsors shows, photograph & write on the shows. Feel free to pick up FLEX, IRONMAN, NPC NEWS and see my photos and articles. You know the magazines you'll never make it into? I help in the promotion materials for a number of shows, NPC JR USA, Colorado Pro show and all local Colorado shows. I have competed twice and unlike you can prove that I competed and got my ass handed to me with photos and results. I'll save you the time on looking up my placings.

2005 NPC NUTRITION STOP Colorado State Bodybuilding, Fitness / Figure Championships
Men’s Novice Lthvywt.
1 – Nick Horak
2 – Tom Scott
3 – Isaac Hindparts
4 – Jason Nimmo
5 -- Jonathan Wenzel

Men’s Open Lt-Hvywt.
1 – Chris Ford
2 – Emanuel Meyers
3 – David Jones
4 – Nick Horak
5 – Michael Justice
6 – Tom Scott
7 – Isaac Hindparts
8 – Michael Potts
9 – Jason Nimmo
10 – Rick Brubaker

The 2003 Natural Colorado Open Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships
Men’s Novice Lightwt.
1 Joey Tavera
2 Ross Dotzlaf
3 Mark Ebinger
4 Isaac Hindparts
5 Ryan Downing
6 Mike Shanks
7 Jonathan McFarlane
8 Adam Boyd
9 Terry Deremer

Men’s Drug Free for Life Ltwt.
1 Joey Tavera
2 Phil Yamamoto
3 Ross Dotzlat
4 Mark Ebinger
5 Isaac Hindparts
6 Jonathan McFarlane
7 Adam Boyd
8 Ross Lampshire

Men’s Open Middlewt.
1 Al Acevedo
2 Shane Plush
3 Phil Yamamoto
4 P.Sean Henderson
5 Isaac Hindparts
6 Ryan Downing
7 Adam Boyd

Would you like to continue with this Jack or are you going to kiss my ass again and say we're "buddies" like you have the past 3 times we've gone down this path?

At this point Isaac, you look like you're one of at least three ass kissers on this board (chic,ray,sgt) I didn't include good&dumb because he can't kiss ass with dick in his mouth