Author Topic: I just realized Venus Viking Commander was only the beginning, a pawn...  (Read 1948 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I just had a workout, doing back thickness excersices for some minutes, just laughing and feeling good as I mostly do when working out, when towards the end of the workout I suddenly had some important realizations.

In case any of you haven't figured it out yet. McCain (or any other candidate) was never meant to win, as he himself was well aware of. And Palin was picked just to make sure.

Obama's success was purely orchestrated. The Illuminati built him an image of a world savior with all the answers and solutions, uniting, and well spoken. A leader at the next stage of NWO. The whole world already placed their trust in him before elected.

$2 billion + was spent to build him up through world media imprinting an image in peoples minds over several years. Just to make sure he won + a head start when he takes office so he does not need to establish trust before He can take any decisions the Illuminati so choses from the time he steps into the white house, He is Already being briefed by the CIA as we speak incase you dont read news because time has become crucial. With this constructed image, trust and hope, they have the perfect figure through witch to lead and control mankind when soon appears alien contact and being led into 2012 when trust and control will be crucial.

Hope and trust is the two most powerful tools to control the masses. Think about it. Hope when put in someone else only makes you complacent and leaves you following their every wink. And trust instead of thinking for your self and relying on your self turns off logic thinking, you take their every word for truth and let it be your judgment and is satisfied with that. Just what you need in a leader. Bush government was meant to be caught lying about WMDs and other things to set this up for the next chosen leader.

This has been many years in the making, perhaps 3000+ years. The Venus Viking Commander worked hard to be a disuniting world leader. He was wise and was made to take some hard unpopular decisions, but which was was needed and benefiting and that further established hope and trust in their choice of next leader.

Their only mistake was that to thinking people this whole thing has be just a little to obvious , but still not obvious enough to the ignorant masses which are the tools with which they control the world.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: I just realized Venus Viking Commander was only the beginning, a pawn...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 07:34:32 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »

Painful to learn the truth I see. I'm sorry to have upset or frightened you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »
I just had a workout, doing back thickness excersices for some minutes, just laughing and feeling good as I mostly do when working out, when towards the end of the workout I suddenly had some important realizations.

In case any of you haven't figured it out yet. McCain (or any other candidate) was never meant to win, as he himself was well aware of. And Palin was picked just to make sure.

Obama's success was purely orchestrated. The Illuminati built him an image of a world savior with all the answers and solutions, uniting, and well spoken. A leader at the next stage of NWO. The whole world already placed their trust in him before elected.

$2 billion + was spent to build him up through world media imprinting an image in peoples minds over several years. Just to make sure he won + a head start when he takes office so he does not need to establish trust before He can take any decisions the Illuminati so choses from the time he steps into the white house, He is Already being briefed by the CIA as we speak incase you dont read news because time has become crucial. With this constructed image, trust and hope, they have the perfect figure through witch to lead and control mankind when soon appears alien contact and being led into 2012 when trust and control will be crucial.

Hope and trust is the two most powerful tools to control the masses. Think about it. Hope when put in someone else only makes you complacent and leaves you following their every wink. And trust instead of thinking for your self and relying on your self turns off logic thinking, you take their every word for truth and let it be your judgment and is satisfied with that. Just what you need in a leader. Bush government was meant to be caught lying about WMDs and other things to set this up for the next chosen leader.

This has been many years in the making, perhaps 3000+ years. The Venus Viking Commander worked hard to be a disuniting world leader. He was wise and was made to take some hard unpopular decisions, but which was was needed and benefiting and that further established hope and trust in their choice of next leader.

Their only mistake was that to thinking people this whole thing has be just a little to obvious , but still not obvious enough to the ignorant masses which are the tools with which they control the world.

there is a rediculous amount of support for obama,  alot may be from unknown sources and alot from gullable common type people wich is even me included, he is the mass appealar some one perfect to idolize as presedent among the people.

who knows what Obama could get/tempt/control the american people with
A

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 09:00:05 PM »

ever heard of the book of revelations?  and how many countries are listed to come in on this "global" banking system?! 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 09:08:15 PM »
there is a rediculous amount of support for obama,  alot may be from unknown sources and alot from gullable common type people wich is even me included, he is the mass appealar some one perfect to idolize as presedent among the people.

who knows what Obama could get/tempt/control the american people with

Exactly, I do not by any means being critical of Obama, but there wasn't really any choice, it was made a little to obvious which one was supposed to be elected. There was a point to that. Obama has incredible leadership skills. You can't find a fault with the guy.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 09:11:47 PM »
the calling of one monetary system...one government.. one "religion" will be proof enough for me that's for sure!  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 09:12:33 PM »

You ever heard of Occam's razor?  If not, I suggest you read about it.  Then maybe you won't waste your time thinking about such stupid things.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 01:09:40 PM »
i just dont understand why so many Are so FAST to trust obama. a certain level intelligence this undertakes
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 01:14:23 PM »
This is lame.