Author Topic: pm question answered in part  (Read 3807 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered in part
« on: March 02, 2008, 08:11:40 PM »
[quote author
GH,

Please name 10 future factors/reasons for the fall of the United States. (if it ever happens)
Thanx Bro.

Please leave name out if replying to this. Thank you.
[/quote

:D :D

i like america i dont want it to fall friend,,i cant say 10 since there are 100s,,this is smart questions some of you got brains  :D

if america ever fall the reason are already growing withinit like cancer,,its hard for gh15 to do this becausegh15 like america but here you go friend

1. all cable news chanels cnn msnbc foxnews,,all put opiniated hosts that dont have the qualifications in majority of cases to host a local house meeting in no where to be found america,,they go for unqualified people which are major part of generation nothingness,,so those chanells will havea hand in it,,the main chnells such as abc cbs nbc should have remained and only be the ones to this day with maybe couple more new ones at those levels,,most of the people behind cable news are unqualified and dont know the job they are hired for ,,they think more of how they look on tv and how to put their provate life into public with out concentration on hard core news the way it used to be

2. barak hussain obama,,,for obvious reason,,a muslim  with black father absent from his life yet hussain still try to get into his father roots,,he has what any arab muslim even if american has and it is pride of the manhood ,,,the mulsim males always look for the father figure as gudance at whatever they do ,,hussain is and may bvery well be the begginign of the fall of america in darkness even if not seen immidiatly,,,just a product connected directly and indirectly to generation nothingness and generation x both generations are useless and live and thrive on being famos for the sake of being famos with out doing anything serious ,,,i

3. opra,,this thing already took a hand on america and made all the white women fat and obese and made them think that 180lb for women is average weight and thus they look for 250lb men at a minimum case,,the opra thing is a lost case since the white women already traped into it for many 10s of years and it will be part of the fall  though not major contributer

4. britney speers,,,rap,,,hip hop,,,all those type of noise that ruined american youth and made girls fuckin at age 11 insted of the regular 14 that they used to in the 90s,,,this is catastrophic and white girls are addicted to black cock now days ,,,white boys want to be black,,black dont care because they never put the white boys in their groupd ,,,so its all black got strong and white got weak in america although it need to be equal but will never be again due to many years of black being in a hole deeper than 6 feet under,,,now when its actually equal its not enough due to years of deprevation and you will see what happen in the next 10 years in america ,,especially now when mexicans all beomce legal ,,,its gonna be interesting to see how america deal with this but it can be major contributer to the down fall in america

5. economy,,bad economy such as now days if continue for long enough time and for long enough years can contribute to the down fall if it happens,,4$ a gallon gas is the begining but it is more of a side contibuter to the down fall if it ever happens since the dollar will remain with some respect no matter what

6.ussr,,,obviously its coming back and stronger than ever,,,this is the biggest contributer in a possible fall of america due to many international affairs that gh15 doesnt have time to go into right now

7. the average american person ,,,this person simply dont know whats going on around them,,they are aware of something,,,somewhere,,,but cant pin point,,,the hussain obama thing is example of how the american person influenced by a presidential candidate same as they were influenced by rap gangatser with felonies behind them and lots of prison time 10 years bvack,,,its impression out of fear and deep voice coming out of tv with some confidence ,,,untested confidence wether its rap or politics all the same in this generation nothingness

cant think of more things now,,also dont have time ,,but this was good quaestion ,,il think and add to it when i have mroe time
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: pm question answered in part
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »
[quote author
GH,

Please name 10 future factors/reasons for the fall of the United States. (if it ever happens)
Thanx Bro.

Please leave name out if replying to this. Thank you.
[/quote

:D :D

i like america i dont want it to fall friend,,i cant say 10 since there are 100s,,this is smart questions some of you got brains  :D

if america ever fall the reason are already growing withinit like cancer,,its hard for gh15 to do this becausegh15 like america but here you go friend

1. all cable news chanels cnn msnbc foxnews,,all put opiniated hosts that dont have the qualifications in majority of cases to host a local house meeting in no where to be found america,,they go for unqualified people which are major part of generation nothingness,,so those chanells will havea hand in it,,the main chnells such as abc cbs nbc should have remained and only be the ones to this day with maybe couple more new ones at those levels,,most of the people behind cable news are unqualified and dont know the job they are hired for ,,they think more of how they look on tv and how to put their provate life into public with out concentration on hard core news the way it used to be

2. barak hussain obama,,,for obvious reason,,a muslim  with black father absent from his life yet hussain still try to get into his father roots,,he has what any arab muslim even if american has and it is pride of the manhood ,,,the mulsim males always look for the father figure as gudance at whatever they do ,,hussain is and may bvery well be the begginign of the fall of america in darkness even if not seen immidiatly,,,just a product connected directly and indirectly to generation nothingness and generation x both generations are useless and live and thrive on being famos for the sake of being famos with out doing anything serious ,,,i

3. opra,,this thing already took a hand on america and made all the white women fat and obese and made them think that 180lb for women is average weight and thus they look for 250lb men at a minimum case,,the opra thing is a lost case since the white women already traped into it for many 10s of years and it will be part of the fall  though not major contributer

4. britney speers,,,rap,,,hip hop,,,all those type of noise that ruined american youth and made girls fuckin at age 11 insted of the regular 14 that they used to in the 90s,,,this is catastrophic and white girls are addicted to black cock now days ,,,white boys want to be black,,black dont care because they never put the white boys in their groupd ,,,so its all black got strong and white got weak in america although it need to be equal but will never be again due to many years of black being in a hole deeper than 6 feet under,,,now when its actually equal its not enough due to years of deprevation and you will see what happen in the next 10 years in america ,,especially now when mexicans all beomce legal ,,,its gonna be interesting to see how america deal with this but it can be major contributer to the down fall in america

5. economy,,bad economy such as now days if continue for long enough time and for long enough years can contribute to the down fall if it happens,,4$ a gallon gas is the begining but it is more of a side contibuter to the down fall if it ever happens since the dollar will remain with some respect no matter what

6.ussr,,,obviously its coming back and stronger than ever,,,this is the biggest contributer in a possible fall of america due to many international affairs that gh15 doesnt have time to go into right now

7. the average american person ,,,this person simply dont know whats going on around them,,they are aware of something,,,somewhere,,,but cant pin point,,,the hussain obama thing is example of how the american person influenced by a presidential candidate same as they were influenced by rap gangatser with felonies behind them and lots of prison time 10 years bvack,,,its impression out of fear and deep voice coming out of tv with some confidence ,,,untested confidence wether its rap or politics all the same in this generation nothingness

cant think of more things now,,also dont have time ,,but this was good quaestion ,,il think and add to it when i have mroe time
idiot
!

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 08:33:53 PM »
GH15, stick to steroid discussions. Do you do comedy on the weekends by chance? I'd like to hire you for a family reunion party.

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 10:31:31 PM »
This stuff is gold.  It's all too real.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 10:46:37 PM »
I'd like to break down your #1 reason a little bit here.
I believe what you "may" have been trying to relate to this matter is the ratings game ie; entertainment becoming news. At one time in this country we had one man delivering the evening news. Walter Kronkite sp? The point is that was alot of power for one news team and now with the advent of internet, blogs, cable, sattelite the news is driven by ratings.
My point is people in this country get tiny fragmented bits of news their brains can handle mixed with a shitload of entertaining veiwing to keep the viewer interested thus driving the ratings.
Combine that with idiot talking heads who all (or most of) look pretty like GH15 is saying and you have piss poor media fuling the already undereducated American,
Sad....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 11:59:13 PM »
[quote author

alot of people on here have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to global affairs and politics and are more than happy to show the world how truly ignorant they are- and i'm sure they will all flock to this thread to prove my point.

however, this one point more than any other shows me that you do know or at least follow what is going on in the rest of the world. congratulations on not being american, as most seem oblivious to the way the rest of the world outside their borders is operating while being confined by their own administration using fear..

the USSR isn't the crippled, broke, depleted nation they were after ww2. they are steadily re-gaining top 2 superpower status and putin's has been making good friends of everyone the US has been alienating and bullying, including but not limited to jong il and Ahmadinejad.

couple that with their increasing interests in european banking and the fact they are the world 2nd largest oil producer behind the saudi's and soon will have most of europe reliant on them for their petroleum needs, make them a much larger threat than most would think they are.

b

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 01:45:02 AM »
alot of people on here have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to global affairs and politics and are more than happy to show the world how truly ignorant they are- and i'm sure they will all flock to this thread to prove my point.

however, this one point more than any other shows me that you do know or at least follow what is going on in the rest of the world. congratulations on not being american, as most seem oblivious to the way the rest of the world outside their borders is operating while being confined by their own administration using fear..

the USSR isn't the crippled, broke, depleted nation they were after ww2. they are steadily re-gaining top 2 superpower status and putin's has been making good friends of everyone the US has been alienating and bullying, including but not limited to jong il and Ahmadinejad.

couple that with their increasing interests in european banking and the fact they are the world 2nd largest oil producer behind the saudi's and soon will have most of europe reliant on them for their petroleum needs, make them a much larger threat than most would think they are.

Agrred - at some stage, it is going to come down to Russia versus America for oil, and that could be the spark for the next big war. Russia have been pleading poverty for years whilst quietly strengthening their hand around the world. Ever hear of Yamantau mountain?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 02:02:23 AM »
i think that MTV and Hollywood have really fucked up today's youth

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 02:09:16 AM »
i think that MTV and Hollywood have really fucked up today's youth

exactly, specially programs like my sweet sixteen with the spoiled brats , roomraiders, dismissed and all that crap.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 02:12:17 AM »
exactly, specially programs like my sweet sixteen with the spoiled brats , roomraiders, dismissed and all that crap.

You know, you love those young rich skanks mars

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 02:14:37 AM »
You know, you love those young rich skanks mars

Mars doesn't love skanks - he skull f*cks them 8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 02:15:06 AM »
Mars doesn't love skanks - he skull f*cks them 8)

they never recover.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 03:47:58 AM »
I

io856

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »
This is actually a very good post

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »
GH15, stick to steroid discussions. Do you do comedy on the weekends by chance? I'd like to hire you for a family reunion party.

GH15 is a gimmick account.

His real identity is know by Ron.

He won't reveal who it is.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

io856

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »
GH15 is a gimmick account.

His real identity is know by Ron.

He won't reveal who it is.

DIV