Author Topic: Jason Cutler's new company - Alpha Helix supplements  (Read 30579 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Jason Cutler ... New Product Launched..... GH .. aG
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 06:14:22 PM »
Those forearms are starting to look like a cross between King Kamalis and Branch Warrens. Awful. The SEO oil has officially turned on him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 06:15:34 PM »
Is Jay going for the "health" look?

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 07:06:54 PM »
Where'd his neck go?  :o :o :o

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 07:08:14 PM »
i love how they mention he is on the board of directors yet there are only two owners of the company

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 08:25:09 PM »
im not getting the color combination they went for with the words alpha helix.

looks like "ALPH - AHELIX"  ???

should be one color for "alpha" and then change into another from "H" onwards.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 02:16:05 AM »
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/124824-Its-Official-Jay-Cutler-Introduces-Alpha-Helix-Performance-Products

Alpha Helix Introduces Fitness Icon Jay Cutler as Co-Owner and Board Member
    Alpha Helix is the first performance brand launched by Cutler, products to hit shelves in June

LAS VEGAS – (April 16, 2012) – Robert “Mac” Gately, CEO of Alpha Helix, a Las Vegas-based enterprise dedicated to the creation and delivery of world-class innovative performance products, announced today that fitness icon Jay Cutler will be a co-owner and serve on the company’s board of directors. Alpha Helix’s initial line of performance products, focused on maximizing muscle development and workout potential, will hit store shelves nationwide in June.

“Alpha Helix is going to redefine existing classifications in sports nutrition,” said Gately. “We are combining ingredients that have never before been used in supplements and changing the way the body metabolizes specific ingredients.”

Jay Cutler is a bodybuilding legend and the sport’s most recognizable face. Recently named Body Builder of the Decade by Muscular Development, Jay Cutler has also been named Mr. Olympia four times by the International Federation of Body Building and Fitness (IFBB) and has won three IFBB Arnold Classic Championships. Cutler’s active development role with Alpha Helix marks the first performance brand investment he has spearheaded in his 20-plus year career.

“Alpha Helix is here for the long run and so am I,” said Cutler. “I’ve worked for years in the industry and am excited to help develop a brand that provides exceptional results and uses verifiable scientific studies as its backbone. I want every athlete and bodybuilder to benefit from this science.”

The Alpha Helix line was developed by a team of sports fitness industry veterans, including Anthony Almada. Almada received a Master of Science (MSc) from the University of California, Berkeley and is a Fellow of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (FISSN). He is also the co-founder of Experimental & Applied Sciences (EAS) and is responsible for bringing many innovative products to market including Creatine and Thermagenics.

“These formulations mimic what I use and have used in the past, but combines them using new technology to produce better, faster, more desirable results.” said Cutler.

“Stores and gyms alike want a brand that they can believe in and whole-heartedly recommend to their customers,” said Gately. “Working with a team of the industry’s best, our goal is to establish a strong global presence and build a brand that reinvents the industry.”

The Alpha Helix brand has received an influx of interest and inquiries in recent weeks. For future product announcements and for the most up-to-date information, join Alpha Helix’s email list at www.alphahelixusa.com.

About Alpha Helix

Founded in 2011, Alpha Helix is a true innovator in the sports performance industry. In 2012, the Las Vegas-based company will launch its first line of supplements dedicated to professional and aspiring athletes. Alpha Helix is a partnership between former Marine officer and businessman Robert “Mac” Gately and fitness legend Jay Cutler, a four-time Mr. Olympia and three-time Arnold Classic champion. The Alpha Helix line was developed by a team of fitness industry veterans that includes EAS co-founder Anthony Almada, MSc, FISSN. The mission of Alpha Helix is to leverage the latest technology and its team’s experience to innovate nutrition products that help athletes maximize their performance using the highest quality ingredients.

Hahaha classic shit right there, next he'll be revolutionising the way gravity holds things down.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2012, 02:55:07 AM »
he looks small in these pics

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2012, 05:51:54 AM »
Alph Ahelix  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2012, 06:19:24 AM »
Wow, steroids are only the finishing touch, huh?

His head is fucking huge, that's about it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2012, 06:30:02 AM »
My shoe want to go to his head!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2012, 07:16:38 AM »
what's jay weighing these days?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2012, 07:31:34 AM »
Hahaha classic shit right there, next he'll be revolutionising the way gravity holds things down.
you mean complete with video proof of an apple falling down from a tree?  :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 07:38:34 AM »
you mean complete with video proof of an apple falling down from a tree?  :D

Hahaha yes Sev, 'documented scientific results' of course!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 07:43:40 AM »
I have said for months that Jay woudln't be at the O this year.   But he said he would be back.  I was very wrong.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2012, 07:44:34 AM »
Hahaha yes Sev, 'documented scientific results' of course!
Complete with a new rounder more improved wheel hahaha

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 09:41:27 AM »
Jay knows his days are coming to an end, time to think of the future....heck Labrada and Gaspari came out with successful companies...why cant Jay?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 09:46:25 AM »
I wish all of the best in his retirement....   with a large variety of mouthguards to choose from.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 09:59:39 AM »
Listen kid, You dont want to ever use steroids, listen to your pappa , you can look like me if you train hard, dedicate yourself to bodybuilding, buy my T-shirts and Hats, use my Mouth guard to combat cortisol, and dont forget to use my fat Gripz to build Rock hard arms like mine, top it all off with your own smartshake bottle......

Oh and dont waste your money on muscleTech its garbage, im revolutionizing the bodybuilding industry in the next 2 months, the bodybuilding industry will crumble at my feet

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 10:12:08 AM »
" ... fitness icon Jay Cutler will be a co-owner and serve on the company’s board of directors."

What a joke. Fitness icon?!

He's a guy who responds (well, responded) amazingly to drugs and hormone injections, period. Sure, he put in the time going to the gym consistently, but that's neither here nor there.

Is the world truly not tired of all this "revolutionary" supplement crap? With few exceptions, a person's money is TOTALLY better spent buying good food. Yet we see the launch of a new "line" every other month.

IT'S FART POWDER

Jay's a total whore who cares not one itty-bitty bit about integrity or helping others.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
" ... fitness icon Jay Cutler will be a co-owner and serve on the company’s board of directors."

What a joke. Fitness icon?!

He's a guy who responds (well, responded) amazingly to drugs and hormone injections, period. Sure, he put in the time going to the gym consistently, but that's neither here nor there.

Is the world truly not tired of all this "revolutionary" supplement crap? With few exceptions, a person's money is TOTALLY better spent buying good food. Yet we see the launch of a new "line" every other month.

IT'S FART POWDER

Jay's a total whore who cares not one itty-bitty bit about integrity or helping others.  
well put.every supp company and new products are going to revolutionize the 'industry'.steroids revolutionized the industry period.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »

In other words:

Jay is a millionaire businessman, enjoying the fruits of decade long career building, in industry very few make serious money.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2012, 10:35:19 AM »

In other words:

Jay is a millionaire businessman, enjoying the fruits of decade long career building, in industry very few make serious money.

this^^^^

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2012, 10:35:58 AM »
'The Final Performance Solution'

Jew approved.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2012, 10:50:08 AM »
Jayson about to get a blowjob......

OH SHIT its a TRAP!!!!!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2012, 10:54:40 AM »
Whazzup nigggaaa you wanna scrap or blast , jay come wit it, leave yo ass cold as a rock with my 134a freon bitachhh