Author Topic: Have you ever found someone dead?  (Read 18292 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: Have you ever found someone dead?
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2012, 09:40:31 PM »
Never found someone dead. However, saw someone die upon impact. The female passenger survived in this instance.

The two were being chased by the police. This was right off of Kitchener & Stanley Ave. in Niagara Falls (Canadian side) on the right side of Scenic Tours. For anyone that has been to Niagara falls, this is the first place you see right off of the Queensway 404 exit. When the car was attempting a turn left, it went diagonally into the tree. The window was warped where the head into it, like someone hit it with a bowling bowl. It was quite the scene. It was over as quickly as it started. I just saw the left turn and the hit into the tree - large thud and it's over. However, you could hear the police sirens from quite a distance before impact. The tree was old and thick, and the tree trunk the size of a mini cooper.

Afterwards a few of us went up close and examined the place of impact -- not even a dent on the tree. It was right across the road from the family business. As teenagers we used to play there on the makeshift swings.

P.S. By the way, later on we find out it was a armed bank robbery they were fleeing from. So one wonders whether it was the gentleman's 'fate or fortune'.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2012, 10:21:04 PM »
I saw a dead kid at a car accident scene. Must have been around 8-10 years old. His head was split open and I could see his brain. There was surprisingly little blood for the huge car accident that it was (multiple severe injuries, at least one death, multiple unconscious, three cars involved, helicopters came to take the people involved to the hospital).

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2012, 07:48:49 AM »
When I was in like 4th grade, some sucka had a heart attack while driving, drove right into the side of our garage.
I was on my way to the bus stop across the street. So I opened the car door, and the bastard rolled out dead in the yard.
It was a shame, our poor garage got ruined.  8)