Author Topic: Larry Scott on STEROID USE in the 60s.  (Read 38206 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Larry Scott on STEROID USE in the 60s.
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2006, 01:52:54 PM »
all this dbol talk now im getting excited,i got afew hundred of those little pink ones with the snake on one side from thailand,maybe ill chew on one in the morning before i cream my delts and forearms ;)
R

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2006, 01:53:48 PM »
all this dbol talk now im getting excited,i got afew hundred of those little pink ones with the snake on one side from thailand,maybe ill chew on one in the morning before i cream my delts and forearms ;)
you must be a monster.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2006, 01:56:40 PM »
you must be a monster.

far from it,just a smooth 41 yr old driving a sports car trying to relive his younger years
R

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2006, 02:05:00 PM »
you must be a monster.

far from it,just a smooth 41 yr old driving a sports car trying to relive his younger years
EXCELLENT; the distinguished "older" BB look.  ;)

Bast175

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2006, 02:48:44 PM »
wouldn't taking too low a dosage of juice actually lower your testosterone?  or would your natural testosterone not be shut down like with a regular dose and just be heighted by the low dosage?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2006, 03:35:47 PM »
wouldn't taking too low a dosage of juice actually lower your testosterone?  or would your natural testosterone not be shut down like with a regular dose and just be heighted by the low dosage?

dbol shuts off your natural test VERY QUICKLY.  A low dosage of juice (aside from a few) also shuts down your natural test production.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2006, 06:29:44 PM »
Funny story,

I knew a girl in college who was doing a post doctoral research project on androgenic and anabolic hormones... testosterone analogs and isoforms etc etc which required her to chemically fraction novel testosterone-like molecules from large quantities of androgen base.... anyway, she was telling me all about these pharmaceutical company profit margins.

Then she let slip something that literallly freaked me out....

Excluding lab costs (her lab was provided by the college), her time (working on a research project earning $400 a week) and equipment overheads.... she could make a batch of testosterone (and most other anabolic steroids) from $30 of base chamicals in a little less than a week.

The batch size?.... one kilo.... that's 2.2lbs weight of testosterone... or 1,000,000 milligrams, that's twenty years worth of gear... for thirty bucks.

A (naive) friend of mine had just paid $300 (200 Irish punts) for an eight week cycle of test. I never could bring myself to tell him.

The Luke 

Very interesting post!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2006, 10:01:00 PM »

I haven't taken D-bol in years. I remember I used to use the little blue 5mg pills.........AAhhhhh, the memories!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2006, 10:12:09 PM »
Larrys autistic and he thought they were 1mg pills so he took 10 per day, please bodybuilders have been extremists always, your telling me he knew he was growing on two pills, and didnt think man i should take three, plus the man had a great physique but held more water than the hoover dam in comparison to todays stripped bodys , so two tabs to hold all that water, bitch please  :)

Larry Scott has autism ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2006, 10:34:29 PM »
  Very interesting post!

Thats news ? You can order powders and make juice at home at about the same costs.

Not to mention that many times students of chemiestry were caught making drugs in universities labs.Most dont even think about roids since they are less profitable.Usualy they make X and such.

Universities got good equipment and full acsess to research substances that most companies will have problem to get.So I fail to see why you are so shocked.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2006, 03:08:30 PM »
LOL Damn bro.I respect your honesty
give in to the darkside