Author Topic: h  (Read 60954 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Anyone do a Spartan Race / Tough Mudder / GoRuck / CMC?
« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2013, 01:27:59 PM »
Our "processes" don't include deliberately violating another person's personal space and body for self gratification and then bragging about it.

If a woman asked you to assist her over a wall under such conditions, how would you go about it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #201 on: September 17, 2013, 01:28:38 PM »
You think watching D Day is the same as being there? ::)

Dude this isn't about 9/11.  His mental problems existed lonnnnngggg before 9/11 was even in the planning stages.  This stupid ass has had his brain pickled since birth and Obama sent him over the edge.  He used to talk about carrying a survival style duffel bag everywhere he went because Obama getting elected was going to cause riots in the streets and full scale war was going to break out.  Does this sound like someone who is right in the head to you?   He only changed his name on here because he was scared that Obama would see him on tv and find all his psychotic posts on here wishing death and harm to the people of this country.   His mental issues are well documented on this board.  

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: September 17, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »
you mean 9/11 ?  I was there.  watched both planes hit from the BQE.

The only time I ever think about it is when someone brings it up. life goes on.

People are built different.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 17, 2013, 01:30:17 PM »
Sorry, guys, but I'm seeing some crazy obsession taking place.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 17, 2013, 01:32:41 PM »
If a woman asked you to assist her over a wall under such conditions, how would you go about it?

Step in my hand for a boost up.  Or if at the top of the wall reach down and pull her up.  If that didn't work, then point her in the direction of the nearest kitchen.

Unlike that midget molester, I don't have to spend fifteen minutes getting myself into a position to "help" her just for a free grope.   ::)

Kind of sad for these women that go to these things just wanting to have some fun and all, without knowing some piss ant molester is running around with ulterior motives.  

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2013, 01:33:16 PM »
  He used to talk about carrying a survival style duffel bag everywhere he went because Obama getting elected was going to cause riots in the streets and full scale war was going to break out.  

Okay, that was funny.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #206 on: September 17, 2013, 01:34:50 PM »

I doubt they "ask" him for a damn thing.  and inadvertent contact is just that....inadvertent .   Bragging that you intentionally grope women...repeatedly..is a little different

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2013, 01:35:48 PM »
Dude this isn't about 9/11.  His mental problems existed lonnnnngggg before 9/11 was even in the planning stages.  This stupid ass has had his brain pickled since birth and Obama sent him over the edge.  He used to talk about carrying a survival style duffel bag everywhere he went because Obama getting elected was going to cause riots in the streets and full scale war was going to break out.  Does this sound like someone who is right in the head to you?   He only changed his name on here because he was scared that Obama would see him on tv and find all his psychotic posts on here wishing death and harm to the people of this country.   His mental issues are well documented on this board.  
Simply put, he s just a loser.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 17, 2013, 01:36:43 PM »
By the way, wondering where you guys were when The Gropinator was doing his thing for real.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 17, 2013, 01:37:50 PM »
Okay, that was funny.

That is also 100% true.  He claimed he had 3 duffel bags already packed up with survival gear and canned food in them.  1 for his home, 1 for his office, and 1 that he carried everywhere with him when he was going in between those two places.  He used to preach on here about how The End was going to occur and we should all be prepared for it.

Truly has mental issues.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 17, 2013, 01:38:58 PM »

Kind of sad for these women that go to these things just wanting to have some fun and all, without knowing some piss ant molester is running around with ulterior motives.  
wrong. they go to these shit events because just like the "men" who go there, they are pure attention whores who hope to  score some rich muscular alpha male. But they soon realize all the 30ish morons are poor betas who pretend to be tough guys driving a leased sport car but living in their mom's basement while working at the local computer shop. Ultimately these whores end fucking a skinny tattooed or a rich fat old dude who treat them like shit and dont give a fuck about them, only use them as sexual toys which is exactly, what they are. They cant cook nor take care of a house or kids anyways.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 17, 2013, 01:39:57 PM »
Step in my hand for a boost up.  Or if at the top of the wall reach down and pull her up.  If that didn't work, then point her in the direction of the nearest kitchen.

Unlike that midget molester, I don't have to spend fifteen minutes getting myself into a position to "help" her just for a free grope.   ::)

You're giving women far too little credit in the brains department, bro. They know what's up WAY more than the guys in many cases.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 17, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »
I doubt they "ask" him for a damn thing.  and inadvertent contact is just that....inadvertent .   Bragging that you intentionally grope women...repeatedly..is a little different

No shit.  Most likely he hangs around offering a free "assist" to every female that comes by.  Squinty eyes raking over them and snake like smile firmly in place.   Doing a mental fist pump and "YES" after he "scores" with each one.

The part I can't get over is how proud he is of his actions by coming on here and bragging about it.    Just watch when some girl complains about it and her husband/bf/brother/friend pounds the shit out of his little short ass he is going to post here claiming it was "juicer BBer having roid rage for no reason".   ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #213 on: September 17, 2013, 01:44:02 PM »
You're giving women far too little credit in the brains department, bro. They know what's up WAY more than the guys in many cases.

oh..so they know guys are going to grab their pussy if they fall..so they fall on purpose.  ::)

another Getbig virgin...LOL   "all women are whores.....aaaaargh!!!"  hahahaahaaaaaaa

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 17, 2013, 01:44:34 PM »
wrong. they go to these shit events because just like the "men" who go there, they are pure attention whores who hope to  score some rich muscular alpha male. But they soon realize all the 30ish morons are poor betas who pretend to be tough guys driving a leased sport car but living in their mom's basement. Ultimately these whores end fucking a skinny tattooed or a rich fat old dude who treat them like shit and dont give a fuck about them, only use them as sexual toys which is exactly, what they are. They cant cook nor take care of a house or kids anyways.  

So they have high aspirations is what you are saying?  How does that mean it is ok for someone below their minimum standards to grope them without permission?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #215 on: September 17, 2013, 01:49:02 PM »
wrong. they go to these shit events because just like the "men" who go there, they are pure attention whores who hope to  score some rich muscular alpha male. But they soon realize all the 30ish morons are poor betas who pretend to be tough guys driving a leased sport car but living in their mom's basement. Ultimately these whores end fucking a skinny tattooed or a rich fat old dude who treat them like shit and dont give a fuck about them, only use them as sexual toys which is exactly, what they are. They cant cook nor take care of a house or kids anyways.  

Wow nailed it.

And all this time I thought the hot, in shape girls were just there to have a good time and enjoy the event.
Y

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »
oh..so they know guys are going to grab their pussy if they fall..so they fall on purpose.  ::)

another Getbig virgin...LOL   "all women are whores.....aaaaargh!!!"  hahahaahaaaaaaa

Women don't need you to do their thinking for them, Groink. If they perceive a problem, I have no doubt they would report the issue to event security.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 17, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
Wow nailed it.

And all this time I thought the hot, in shape girls were just there to have a good time and enjoy the event.
if by having a good time /enjoying the event you mean getting all the attention they starve for then yes, it could be described that way.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #218 on: September 17, 2013, 02:49:36 PM »
Nope - Soul Crusher is clean - lean - 38 - kicking ass and firing on all cylinders 

LMFAO at lurker.  Not even 30 yo needing Test.   LMFAO!!!!   Pathetic and pure twink right there. 

Sad and pathetic at the same time - ZERO balls and mental commitment   
All this pic needs is a drop sheet and baling wire. Got the rest of the abduction stuff all set out.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #219 on: September 17, 2013, 03:59:25 PM »
Booom   - no roids - 38 - not even dieting for a show -

Now and you and Lurker - Go!!!!! 

yes, you have an excellent build. I can only wish I looked like this (at my height however not short like you). However, it doesnt take away one bit from the fact that you spend retarded amounts of time on the internet, have no social life OBVIOUSLY, have severe self esteem issues, very few friends, no girlfriend no way no how, and are a complete creep to women you dont know (you sunk your own ship on that one by admitting it).

So in the end does a six pack of abs compensate for the massive list of downfalls and insecurities you have? You tell me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #220 on: September 17, 2013, 04:05:28 PM »
yes, you have an excellent build. I can only wish I looked like this (at my height however not short like you). However, it doesnt take away one bit from the fact that you spend retarded amounts of time on the internet, have no social life OBVIOUSLY, have severe self esteem issues, very few friends, no girlfriend no way no how, and are a complete creep to women you dont know (you sunk your own ship on that one by admitting it).

So in the end does a six pack of abs compensate for the massive list of downfalls and insecurities you have? You tell me.
The guy's OCD, prbably M/D. You sure?    ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 17, 2013, 04:09:37 PM »
WTF is this?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #222 on: September 17, 2013, 04:19:18 PM »
WTF is this?

The bottom is a floatie. Probably in case he submerges his 'date' for the night, and wants to know which way is 'up' or 'down,' after he's done lodging her in the reservoir.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: September 17, 2013, 05:22:32 PM »
Booom   - no roids - 38 - not even dieting for a show -

Now and you and Lurker - Go!!!!! 

29 and don't need to attend silly Johnny Rambo Junior exercise sessions just to molest females and get my kicks bragging about it.

BOOOOM - your turn - GO!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 17, 2013, 05:32:02 PM »
Hahahaha let's be honest here.  This retarded midget goes to these crossfit-in-disguise races and brags about molesting females participants there.  What's the point of molesting these women anyway?  All those dippy fitness women and he can't even get one to go home with him.  Instead he talks about befriending some homeless looking bearded males he met there.

Considering this closet fag's man crush behavior that he exhibits on here all the time, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to spell this one out.