Author Topic: h  (Read 60806 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Anyone do a Spartan Race / Tough Mudder / GoRuck / CMC?
« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2013, 05:47:05 PM »
Soul Queefer getting picked on in this thread.
P

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2013, 05:52:28 PM »
I got over ten years on you. - no drugs - and you still ain't got a thing on me. 

I am not an admitted molester perhaps?  Does that count?

You figured out your excuse yet when GMA learns the midget they interviewed over the water bottle incident is an admitted molester?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2013, 06:49:46 PM »
hm good point, but maybe hes just kinda gentleman and enjoys the sex quietly ???

maybe the bragging only goes so far :P

Good point.  Like I said, he is just a closet fag that likes the penis.  This entire claim of feeling women up during the races was just a fuck all claim he made to try to cover his penis sniffing tracks but it backfired on him.  So now he will either own up to be a female cowardly molester or a closet penis hound. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2013, 06:58:28 PM »
Good point.  Like I said, he is just a closet fag that likes the penis.  This entire claim of feeling women up during the races was just a fuck all claim he made to try to cover his penis sniffing tracks but it backfired on him.  So now he will either own up to be a female cowardly molester or a closet penis hound.  

Which brings me back to this picture.  WTF is this in the picture.  It appears to be a cock ring, with a rainbow dolphin attached to it.  WTF is the meaning of this?   ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2013, 07:52:29 PM »
Pole Muncher losing his cool after admitting to signing up for events just to cop a cheap feel off unsuspecting women.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2013, 07:58:00 PM »
Booom   - no roids - 38 - not even dieting for a show -

Now and you and Lurker - Go!!!!! 

Looking at this picture I can see you have a couple of screws loose. (I will not drink and type anymore)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2013, 08:23:25 PM »
Pole Muncher losing his cool after admitting to signing up for events just to cop a cheap feel off unsuspecting women.

The really fucked up thing is he's cool with it. 

"Yeah I grope women's private parts.. what's the big deal? "  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2013, 08:26:44 PM »
Do you compete?  No  - so again - why you need roids before 30 yo?

lots of toxins in the environment unfortunately causing young guys to have low test levels. I think all men should be on some form of TRT to get their levels in the high normal range.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2013, 08:33:28 PM »
lots of toxins in the environment unfortunately causing young guys to have low test levels. I think all men should be on some form of TRT to get their levels in the high normal range.

Why wouldn't anyone want to be at their best, as they were intended to be.....before we became fat, estrogen -laden fucks.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #234 on: September 17, 2013, 08:42:34 PM »
Why wouldn't anyone want to be at their best, as they were intended to be.....before we became fat, estrogen -laden fucks.

yeah my dad is prescribed 200mg every two weeks himself.  he's never felt better
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Anyone do a Spartan Race or Tough Mudder?
« Reply #235 on: September 17, 2013, 09:20:59 PM »
I really could not believe it when i went to my first race w my friend who did this. 

Who would ever have though so many hot chicks want to run in the mud annd do burpees? 

It was insane - the bars the night before in Boston filled with hot chicks for this, the race day - literally THOUSANDS of chicks in tight stretch pants running, jumping, stretching, bouncing right in your face everywhere 

lol this guy for real ;D
l

johnthegreat687

« Reply #236 on: September 17, 2013, 11:37:40 PM »
so lemme get this straight. This guy gets accused (well self admitted it appears) of molesting chicks and his defense is "You fatties are too fat to sprint 400 yards"

um, can you dig your own hole any deeper?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #237 on: September 18, 2013, 04:56:08 AM »
You're giving women far too little credit in the brains department, bro. They know what's up WAY more than the guys in many cases.

a slightly above average woman can have sex with just about any guy she wants any time she wants
l

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: September 18, 2013, 05:08:53 AM »

The really fucked up thing is he's cool with it. 

"Yeah I grope women's private parts.. what's the big deal? "  ::)

It's not just one or two quick gropes, he admits that he gropes them "NUMEROUS" times over the course of a few miles.   
Talk about a stalking predator.

As if this midget couldn't be a bigger loser than we already knew.

Unless you are next to a 20 something busty broad you feel up helping her over a few miles and feeling her up numerous times over a few walls, rope climbs, babed wire crawls etc    ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: September 18, 2013, 05:12:17 AM »
so lemme get this straight. This guy gets accused (well self admitted it appears) of molesting chicks and his defense is "You fatties are too fat to sprint 400 yards"

um, can you dig your own hole any deeper?

Oh yeah, he can.  And he will.  He always does.  Thing is, my test levels were measured at 1009 on Sept 2nd and I haven't even started my cycle yet.   ;D  But in his impotent, infertile and insecure little mind... he has to grasp SOMETHING to justify making it ok to be a serial molester.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: September 18, 2013, 05:14:09 AM »
SoulCrusher is a man with religious values. He knows that this kind of molestation is not a sin you can't be forgiven for (look at the catholic Church). It's just a felony.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone do a Spartan Race or Tough Mudder?
« Reply #241 on: September 18, 2013, 05:19:02 AM »
lol this guy for real ;D

Now we know why he went there so much.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #242 on: September 18, 2013, 09:52:24 AM »
SC, clear this up right now: The women that you've assisted over obstacles, and that you've handled in such a way that may otherwise be described as "feeling up"...please describe the initial communication that took place between her and you, and please describe any communication subsequent to initial physical contact.

(if you don't want to, then don't even acknowledge this post)

Will be back.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #243 on: September 18, 2013, 10:13:42 AM »
Its more like this - chick jumps up to hop over wall - cant do it - needs assistance or falls down - help her ass over the wall. 

Chick needs boost to get over A frame wall - help out. 

Chick gets stuck on cargo net - help out

Some of the fat asses on this site who would be a whimpering mess after 400 yards are making a ton more out of my comment than it was intended to be and anyone who has done one of these knows exactly what I mean.

FYI - the most laughable types on these courses are the bloofy BB types.  No endurance, stamina, functional fitness whatsoever.

listen. I dont think theres an issue for anyone on here admitting they couldnt do the race without falling over out of breath. I couldnt do a 400 yard sprint and most on here cant. THATS NOT THE ISSUE.

You skirt the facts that you have many issues with women. Besides that, you are online way too much to say you are a lawyer, you obviously dont work at all. Your self esteem and napoleon syndrome issues are through the roof, clearly being short and bald has crushed your self worth. And look man, it doesnt matter what kind of shape you are in, you are short and bald, women just arent into you. You "help" these women at these races to cop a feel and hopefully meet one, although unbeknownst to you they are 100% creeped out by you. Obviously you dont have a gf or you wouldnt be out there creeping out other women.

But hey, we cant sprint 400 yards. If thats our only problem compared to the multiple issues you have, I'll take it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: September 18, 2013, 10:31:22 AM »
Unless you are next to a 20 something busty broad you feel up helping her over a few miles and feeling her up numerous times over a few walls, rope climbs, babed wire crawls etc    ;)

Doesn't sound like assisting to the rest of us.  Sounds exactly like what it is.  Molesting.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #245 on: September 18, 2013, 10:35:37 AM »
I ran to my mailbox once.

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: September 18, 2013, 10:39:08 AM »
Doesn't sound like assisting to the rest of us.  Sounds exactly like what it is.  Molesting.

Or embellishing online, quite a novel concept

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: September 18, 2013, 10:40:08 AM »
Are you calling yourself a liar?  You admitted you did it numerous times over the miles and bragged about it.  Then when you didn't get the response you expected on here where other people supported your felonious actions you had a nuclear meltdown.  

As soon as it was clear screen shots were being taken of your own words to send out to these goruck boards and facebook pages you ran away offline.  

You = pathetic failure.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: September 18, 2013, 10:41:37 AM »
Or embellishing online, quite a novel concept

Who embellishes creepy immoral behavior like that?

Then again, you could be right.  Seeing how his man crush on Obama and that crossfit instructor are at scary levels this entire "feel girls up" could just be a smokescreen to cover up his penis sniffing tracks.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #249 on: September 18, 2013, 10:42:14 AM »
Yeah - believe what you want.  Anyone who has done one these knows exactly what I mean.  For all of the events I have done - most of the time im running w a team or few people I know - so its not like you are imagining it to be.

As for last event I did:  CMC -   scored 150 in The Pit  - Top 1.5% of everyone.  

PM me when you are serious about getting in shape - no grudges held.  

I just realized (Im slow) you simply dont have a clue and are totally delusional and narcissistic. Wow.