Author Topic: h  (Read 60805 times)

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
Re: Anyone do a Spartan Race / Tough Mudder / GoRuck / CMC?
« Reply #250 on: September 18, 2013, 10:44:43 AM »
Who embellishes creepy immoral behavior like that?

Then again, you could be right.  Seeing how his man crush on Obama and that crossfit instructor are at scary levels this entire "feel girls up" could just be a smokescreen to cover up his penis sniffing tracks.

A boost and maybe a little push on the butt/thighs to get them up and over. Hardly seems immoral to me, I doubt there is actual boob,poon groping

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #251 on: September 18, 2013, 10:46:33 AM »
I just realized (Im slow) you simply dont have a clue and are totally delusional and narcissistic. Wow.

Sound familiar?

Traits of a Sociopath :
The person fails to establish normal social relationships, hides from every day social interaction, exhibits a complete detachment from reality as evidence by on going delusions.
The person cannot maintain normal relationships with their family, friends and co-workers.
They are found living at the periphery of the society. A study carried out with the homeless people of New York as subjects, showed that most of them were sociopaths.
The person is deceitful and is used to lying repeatedly, easily exposed, uses aliases and ignores instances when they are caught and confronted with their lies.
They are impulsive and do not take responsibility for their own behavior instead fall into the victim role in efforts to justify their actions.
They are easily irritated and become aggressive, but shy away from confrontations and altercations due to their low self esteem.
They have little or no regard for the safety, credibility or character of others and even their own.
They are irresponsible people, who cannot sustain themselves with consistent work behavior and cannot honor financial obligations.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: September 18, 2013, 10:49:26 AM »
A boost and maybe a little push on the butt/thighs to get them up and over. Hardly seems immoral to me, I doubt there is actual boob,poon groping

Does this sound like a little push on the butt/thighs?  

Quote from: Soul Crusher on September 16, 2013, 07:14:34 PM
Unless you are next to a 20 something busty broad you feel up helping her over a few miles and feeling her up numerous times over a few walls, rope climbs, babed wire crawls etc

Inadvertently it could happen once or twice.  But to deliberately trail her over miles and continue to do so?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #253 on: September 18, 2013, 10:49:37 AM »
Cannon fondler showing up late to the party.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2013, 10:51:21 AM »
Hahaha, yeah, I can imagine the kind of "cannons" he fondles...

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #255 on: September 18, 2013, 10:51:34 AM »

My 400 time is pretty slow

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 18, 2013, 10:51:44 AM »
Hey fatso - you are not even 30 yo and resorting to Test cause you cant hack it any other way.    Where will you be at 40 yo other than 350lbs of sludge on a couch downing beers? 

Never been called fat in my life.  I guess that is your own insecurities talking to you again.   ::)  Nor do I drink beer.   ::)  Really grasping for straws aren't you loser boy?

But if it help you justify being a loser to the extent of molesting females before heading home to your imaginary girlfriend then believe it if you want.

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #257 on: September 18, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »
Hahaha, yeah, I can imagine the kind of "cannons" he fondles...

I've got video

johnthegreat687

« Reply #258 on: September 18, 2013, 10:55:31 AM »
Hey fatso - you are not even 30 yo and resorting to Test cause you cant hack it any other way.    Where will you be at 40 yo other than 350lbs of sludge on a couch downing beers? 

you are finished, grasping at straws at a high level. All you do is resort to calling people fat and slow. Who cares about these comebacks of yours? Not lurker, simply because the guy most likely isnt fat. And he does test under 30? Shit I did a pile of test under 30, so whats your point? You really make shit difficult for yourself on here.

ukjeff

« Reply #259 on: September 18, 2013, 11:03:41 AM »
My point is that if you are under 30 - doing roids, and still not even close to being in respectable shape - have no natural base whatsoever - and tossing barbs at me who is near 40 who is clean for life and more fit by a factor of at least 10  - STFU cause you already know those fake bloofy water muscles are fake and not real. 

Like a guy renting a Ferrari for a day driving around town trying to convince people he is a millionaire - same bogus nonsense. 

TBH mate, natty or user, none of its real, stop lifting and they disappear.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #260 on: September 18, 2013, 11:07:20 AM »
My point is that if you are under 30 - doing roids, and still not even close to being in respectable shape - have no natural base whatsoever - and tossing barbs at me who is near 40 who is clean for life and more fit by a factor of at least 10  - STFU cause you already know those fake bloofy water muscles are fake and not real. 

Like a guy renting a Ferrari for a day driving around town trying to convince people he is a millionaire - same bogus nonsense. 

no man, you are missing the point. No one cares if lurker is 400 pounds and 55%fat. No one cares about any of that. The point here is that you have a lot of issues, you lie about a lot, your self esteem is in the shitter, you cant stand being short and bald and the list goes on and on. You are just so beyond reality that all you do is yip about people being out of shape. I think maybe you should look in the mirror and see something besides your abs, like a really fucked up in the head human being.

And you know, YOU KNOW you have hit rock bottom when ukjeff is defending you and being your buddy on getbig. Thats when its time to pack er in

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #261 on: September 18, 2013, 11:09:26 AM »
no man, you are missing the point. No one cares if lurker is 400 pounds and 55%fat. No one cares about any of that. The point here is that you have a lot of issues, you lie about a lot, your self esteem is in the shitter, you cant stand being short and bald and the list goes on and on. You are just so beyond reality that all you do is yip about people being out of shape. I think maybe you should look in the mirror and see something besides your abs, like a really fucked up in the head human being.

lol at the guy with 20 accounts on a bodybuilding message board talking about other peoples issues.
Y

johnthegreat687

« Reply #262 on: September 18, 2013, 11:17:23 AM »
LOL - yeah self esteem issues - being in better shape than 99% of the fat fucks on this site . . . . . . . . .

first of all to grape ape. I had one other account on here, absolutely. No clue what the log in info is so had to make another account. I absolutely admit I had one other account.

Soul Crusher. You just dictated your entire mindset and problems by saying you see self esteem being about being in better shape than most everyone on here. If you think people in the world measure their self esteem by the shape they are in, you are in a lot of trouble in the head. Its pretty much a fact a large % of people in the gym are there because they have low self esteem. Raising it goes far beyond getting shape.

I genuinely, and I mean genuinely feel sorry for you. You have many many problems and a gruesome outlook on life. I promise not to be on your case anymore on getbig as you are a total mess.

Get some help.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 18, 2013, 11:57:59 AM »
Once 33333386 got exposed he backed off the racism, then the water bottle thing happened and he had Ron delete his posts and change his name to Pole Muncher so people wouldn't connect the racism, now he acts high and mighty about being in shape...definitely has self esteem issues.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 18, 2013, 12:14:09 PM »
Who said I wasn't in shape?  LOL!   Having to grasp at straws about something you don't know to justify being a perverted loser is pretty pathetic.

He admits to being a molester and the only way he can excuse being such a loser is to offer training advice?  LMAO!!

ukjeff

« Reply #265 on: September 18, 2013, 12:15:33 PM »
I still hate ghetto animals and worthless leeches and Obama voters - nothing changed. 

;)
Bottle thing gone away then?

Fame is a fickle and fleeting thing isn't it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #266 on: September 18, 2013, 12:15:42 PM »
Once 33333386 got exposed he backed off the racism, then the water bottle thing happened and he had Ron delete his posts and change his name to Pole Muncher so people wouldn't connect the racism, now he acts high and mighty about being in shape...definitely has self esteem issues.

You say racism like its a bad thing.   :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: September 18, 2013, 12:17:58 PM »
You say racism like its a bad thing.   :-\
Where ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: September 18, 2013, 12:20:51 PM »
LOL - yeah self esteem issues - being in better shape than 99% of the fat fucks on this site . . . . . . . . .

Yeah.  Self esteem issues.

The guy that sits on the internet 24/7, weekends and major holidays included.  Unless he is out molesting women.
The guy that idolizes a crossfit instructor with such an obsession that he steals his nickname to use on this board.
The guy that shits bricks and has to run to Ron to change his username because he thought Obama would find him on here.
The guy that wakes up everyday so full of self loathing and bitterness over his own life that he meltdowns in every single post.
The guy that has to attend crossfit adventure crap and molest females on the sly.  All those females and he can't bring one back home.  Instead he makes "buddies" with homeless looking bearded men.

That guy is a FAILURE.  That guy is YOU.

ukjeff

« Reply #270 on: September 18, 2013, 12:28:24 PM »
http://www.isitlowt.com

For you - pathetic.   Not even 30 yo needing T shots.   LMFAO!!!!
You may find out you need T shots if you ever get a girlfriend.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: September 18, 2013, 12:32:05 PM »
http://www.isitlowt.com

For you - pathetic.   Not even 30 yo needing T shots.   LMFAO!!!!

My T isn't low.  And when I start my cycle it will be much higher.  Thanks for inquiring.  I know you are really worried about it to justify your insecurities.

mo·lester
[muh-lest] Show IPA

1. One who engages for sake
to bother, interfere with, or annoy.
2. One who willingly decides
to make indecent sexual advances to.
3. One who commits or attempts
to assault sexually.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: September 18, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »
You may find out you need T shots if you ever get a girlfriend.

BBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

But of course Pole Toucher has to first overcome his closet queerness.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: September 18, 2013, 12:37:16 PM »
What part of "don't need" do you not understand?

LOL!!  You keep offering me training advice?  Knowing what a closet fag you are and seeing that you already admitted to being a serial molester, do you think I - or anyone else - is stupid enough to fall for that? 

You wanna give me a spot pretty fucking bad don't you queer boy?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: September 18, 2013, 12:39:29 PM »
What part of "don't need" do you not understand?

LOL!!  You keep offering me training advice?  Knowing what a closet fag you are and seeing that you already admitted to being a serial molester, do you think I - or anyone else - is stupid enough to fall for that? 

You wanna give me a spot pretty fucking bad don't you queer boy?

x2