Author Topic: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques  (Read 28355 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2018, 12:17:08 PM »
11 - Avoid Tren

12 - Keep alcohol consumption to a minimum

98mustang

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2018, 12:17:08 PM »
How long do people plan to live?  There will be a point where if you live long enough you'll be a prisoner in a nursing home having some person wiping your ass, there has to be a happy medium.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2018, 12:22:19 PM »
coffee everyday is key, due the health benefits. Also alcohol in  moderation is key for longevity, and good heart health, but most importantly get 10-12 hrs of sleep daily and avoid stress (but you will still die though, maybe at age 100 or more, but death is coming! have you accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior?)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2018, 12:32:22 PM »
longevity is everything, but more important than that is knowing that you are going to die, so remove vexation from your heart for vigor and youth of life are meaningless. Truth be told, if you want a long life, honor your father and mother, avoid stress, and sleep minimum 8 hrs a day, but after 40 try to sleep 10-12 hrs a day

You are my favorite gimmick account.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2018, 12:35:53 PM »
On the other hand, spend time improving your thinking and cure yourself of idiocies.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 12:37:56 PM »
You are my favorite gimmick account.
I don't understand what you mean by ''gimmick'', I'm Sexybeast777 AKA Luigi, but if you want to believe I'm someone else, be my guest

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 12:42:06 PM »
I don't understand what you mean by ''gimmick'', I'm Sexybeast777 AKA Luigi, but if you want to believe I'm someone else, be my guest

Usually individuals with an IQ of 190 have trouble understanding me.

I like the idea of 10-12 hours of sleep a night. It's very practical but not very biblical.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2018, 12:46:16 PM »
Usually individuals with an IQ of 190 have trouble understanding me.

I like the idea of 10-12 hours of sleep a night. It's very practical but not very biblical.
not Biblical?? says who? idk about you, but 8 hours is not much for me, I'm 41, at my age I need minimum 9 hrs of sleep. Einstein was the same, he needed more than 8 hrs of sleep a day, if he had less than 8 hrs he couldn't even function

98mustang

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 12:49:27 PM »
whats wrong with more sleep as you get older, your body needs more recovery time then.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 12:50:18 PM »
not Biblical?? says who? idk about you, but 8 hours is not much for me, I'm 41, at my age I need minimum 9 hrs of sleep. Einstein was the same, he needed more than 8 hrs of sleep a day, if he had less than 8 hrs he couldn't even function

Arnold recommends 6 hours sleep. Trump apparently claims to sleep even less.

But I agree, minimum 8 hours.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2018, 12:53:13 PM »
How long do people plan to live?  There will be a point where if you live long enough you'll be a prisoner in a nursing home having some person wiping your ass, there has to be a happy medium.

It's not about living long per se, it's about dying quickly.  The goal is to remain healthy & active for as long as possible before succumbing to a quick death.  Unhealthy people tend to decline over 5-10 years, losing function by the day before ultimately dying

It's a concept known as "compression of morbidity", and a healthy lifestyle is the biggest factor in achieving that end

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2018, 12:58:14 PM »
It's not about living long per se, it's about dying quickly.  The goal is to remain healthy & active for as long as possible before succumbing to a quick death.  Unhealthy people tend to decline over 5-10 years, losing function by the day before ultimately dying

It's a concept known as "compression of morbidity", and a healthy lifestyle is the biggest factor in achieving that end
totally agree. Too many old people linger way too long just kept alive by drugs, 0 quality of life.
T

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2018, 01:15:47 PM »
Arnold recommends 6 hours sleep. Trump apparently claims to sleep even less.

But I agree, minimum 8 hours.
Arnold recommended 6 hrs but he was on steroids. Ronnie claimed he only slept like 5 hrs a day, Branch Warren said he only got like 4 hrs of sleep a day. Now keep in mind these guys were heavily on steroids, which gives you tons of energy/aggression. Trump is like a out of this world kind of person, a true workaholic and claims he only needs like 3 hrs of rest, but he never works out though. For a natural bodybuilder, 8 hrs is a joke, 9-12 hrs is most like it

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2018, 01:20:09 PM »
How do people sleep 10-12 hours as an adult? I could only do that when I was a child/teenager. Is it something to do with higher growth hormone levels when young?

My body only lets me sleep 6-7 hours these days, then I'm done. I can't fall back to sleep after this, if I do it's just short snoozes which are not productive sleep.

Maybe adding a small dose of GH will help with getting 8+ hours of solid sleep? Anyone have experience with this?

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2018, 01:22:23 PM »
How do people sleep 10-12 hours as an adult? I could only do that when I was a child/teenager. Is it something to do with higher growth hormone levels when young?

My body only lets me sleep 6-7 hours these days, then I'm done. I can't fall back to sleep after this, if I do it's just short snoozes which are not productive sleep.

Maybe adding a small dose of GH will help with getting 8+ hours of solid sleep? Anyone have experience with this?

no, you don't ''need'' to sleep 8 hrs+ everyday, because obviously 6-7 hrs is fine for you, but I'm 41 and at my age I need 9-12 hrs of sleep or else I feel tired and unhappy. As people get older they usually need more sleep, which is obvious

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2018, 01:26:03 PM »
My father is 55. Sleeps about 7hours and says he is full of energy for the rest of the day, and he is quite active physically, but he goes to sleep no later than midnight. I think the quality of sleep is best when you go to sleep at that time.
 Pretty individual I guess.

These who have trouble sleeping and feel like they need more, GH may help. I have no experience, but I've heard multiple times from older guys that GH makes wonders in that regard. Maybe not a longer sleep, but a lot better recuperation in the same time.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2018, 01:29:15 PM »
My father is 55. Sleeps about 7hours and says he is full of energy for the rest of the day, and he is quite active physically, but he goes to sleep no later than midnight. I think the quality of sleep is best when you go to sleep at that time.
 Pretty individual I guess.

These who have trouble sleeping and feel like they need more, GH may help. I have no experience, but I've heard multiple times from older guys that GH makes wonders in that regard. Maybe not a longer sleep, but a lot better recuperation in the same time.
I don't believe in injecting GH to get more sleep. The body let's you know how much sleep you need, some people, like President Trump, only need 3 hrs of sleep everyday, idk how he does it, but I'm more like Einstein, in the sense that if I don't have at least 8 hrs of sleep, I can't even function, or I feel super tired and irritable

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2018, 01:32:03 PM »
I don't believe in injecting GH to get more sleep. The body let's you know how much sleep you need, some people, like President Trump, only need 3 hrs of sleep everyday, idk how he does it, but I'm more like Einstein, in the sense that if I don't have at least 8 hrs of sleep, I can't even function, or I feel super tired and irritable

yeah, it is very individual. I've noticed that if fall asleep at midnight, I can't sleep more that 6 hours, I just feel sooo refreshed. But if I go to sleep a few hours past that, it may take 8-9 hours. GH may not help to get MORE sleep per say, but it may help to achieve more regeneration in the same time frame I think.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2018, 01:41:02 PM »

Italian Lifter?!

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 01:41:28 PM »
yeah, it is very individual. I've noticed that if fall asleep at midnight, I can't sleep more that 6 hours, I just feel sooo refreshed. But if I go to sleep a few hours past that, it may take 8-9 hours. GH may not help to get MORE sleep per say, but it may help to achieve more regeneration in the same time frame I think.
maybe, idk

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2018, 01:42:39 PM »
Italian Lifter?!
Italian American, to be exact

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2018, 01:45:56 PM »
Italian American, to be exact

OK, but was your previous account handle 'Italian Lifter'?

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2018, 01:51:44 PM »
OK, but was your previous account handle 'Italian Lifter'?
No.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2018, 01:59:54 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2018, 02:00:12 PM »
No.

Ok, well Italians are good people in my book :)