Author Topic: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!  (Read 34138 times)

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2012, 11:26:45 AM »
not true, i get zero sides from tren except lactating at high doses lol

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2012, 03:48:03 PM »
I'm on day 20(ish) of 75mg/day.  My gains are steady, my recov. is insane.

I make good money to sit on my ass and do nothing at work, I am a top 10 producer out of 100, will never ever get fired, I could call in every day this week if I needed too.  I made $14.82 an hour last week and I have 0 responsibility whatsoever and I get to sit at a computer and listen to the radio, I take breaks when I want, don't have to produce anything if I don't care about making more than 10 bucks per hour, If I produce sales, I get commissions.   Today I worked 5 hours and made 65 dollars to do jack shit.  I don't really need sleep to make 15 an hour.

My only sides are having trouble sleeping, over sexual stimulation, and minor acne, but I had some before I started anyway.  It's not getting better and not really getting worse than it was.

If I had to choose to run Tren or sleep, i'd run Tren.  I can sleep when I'm dead.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2012, 04:51:30 PM »
not true, i get zero sides from tren except lactating at high doses lol
Same.. I'm on it right now at 150mg EOD and don't feel shit

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2012, 04:52:25 PM »
So did I. I was so hyped when I received my package.

Maybe I'm just immune to tren! But if it's not bunk it's massively massively underdosed. I jab it in so quick now trying to get the cough lol but nothing but an itch afterwards sometimes. Weird.
That sucks bro!! I'm on day 10 of the same shit at 150mg EOD,, don't feel shit either WTF!!!

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
dont understand how you guys can't feel anything on tren lol... most likely isn't tren then... I've felt it ever since first injection.. Someones laughing all the way to the bank whilst selling olive oil.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2012, 05:45:01 PM »
exactly

day 1 I was like hmmm
day 2 I was like well well well
day 3 I was like let's rock

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2012, 08:16:36 PM »
So did I. I was so hyped when I received my package.

Maybe I'm just immune to tren! But if it's not bunk it's massively massively underdosed. I jab it in so quick now trying to get the cough lol but nothing but an itch afterwards sometimes. Weird.

you're first time running tren? you're strength should definitely be up, but i don't know what else you are running. run it solo and you'll know for certain if it's good

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2012, 02:46:27 AM »
That sucks bro!! I'm on day 10 of the same shit at 150mg EOD,, don't feel shit either WTF!!!

You think it's bunk also?

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2012, 02:48:36 AM »
you're first time running tren? you're strength should definitely be up, but i don't know what else you are running. run it solo and you'll know for certain if it's good

Running all superman gear.

Was 100mg test prop & 100mg tren ace.

50mcg t3 ed. 2.5mg letro mon wed fri

Dropped everything but tren ace as of today. To be totally honest think its all crap even the tabs

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2012, 03:10:10 AM »
Running all superman gear.

Was 100mg test prop & 100mg tren ace.

50mcg t3 ed. 2.5mg letro mon wed fri

Dropped everything but tren ace as of today. To be totally honest think its all crap even the tabs

should explain the low prices lol

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2012, 03:25:18 AM »
should explain the low prices lol

^^ this exactly! Exactly what I thought.

I knew I shud of paid that little extra for oxide but I skimped!

U get what u pay for. Some damn expensive olive oil

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2012, 04:53:20 AM »
strange. I've been hearing good things about Superman gear.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2012, 04:56:32 AM »
Im up 30 pounds at the same bf from the same line of deca/dbol .

whitewidow

« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2012, 05:28:25 AM »
yOU CAN MAKE GREAT GAINS OFF OF TREN AT A LOWER DOSE! IF YOU DONT SLEEP-YOU DON'T GROW. ALSO IT MUST BE AA BITCH TO TRAIN! ROP THE TREN COMPLETELY ARE USE IT EOD!yOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY PARABOLIN IT WORKS A LITTLE SLOWER BUT YOU GET THE SAME RESULTS IF NOT BETTER.OR TREN E.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2012, 08:40:07 AM »
You think it's bunk also?
I'm really not sure yet, to be honest.. Like you, I'm on 100mg Prop EOD and 150 Tren a EOD.. 11 days in.. I'm looking a little better, but other than that not so much of anything else... We'll see in a few days i guess  ::) Better not be garbage!!!! All I heard was great things about the SM line!!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2012, 08:43:56 AM »
strange. I've been hearing good things about Superman gear.

I've used a shit ton of it. It's good, especially the sustanon, tren and anadrol.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2012, 08:45:07 AM »
I've used a shit ton of it. It's good, especially the sustanon, tren and anadrol.
Rearden, how long ago did you use the tren and drol?  For your show right, if I remember correctly?  Which was what around November?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2012, 08:48:13 AM »
I'm really not sure yet, to be honest.. Like you, I'm on 100mg Prop EOD and 150 Tren a EOD.. 11 days in.. I'm looking a little better, but other than that not so much of anything else... We'll see in a few days i guess  ::) Better not be garbage!!!! All I heard was great things about the SM line!!!!

Thats fairly low dose and a very short time. Magic doesn't happen overnight! Are you running gh?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2012, 08:50:15 AM »
Rearden, how long ago did you use the tren and drol?  For your show right, if I remember correctly?  Which was what around November?

I didn't use the drol for the show (should have). I used the tren up until the show, then took off til actually this week I've shot a couple cc's tren.

I used the drol at 100mg on training days with 750 test E and 900 EQ. Loved it, crazy pumps not too much water and an extra 6 lbs over a few weeks and I only used like 30 tabs and saved the rest.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2012, 08:51:19 AM »
Thats fairly low dose and a very short time. Magic doesn't happen overnight! Are you running gh?
LOL, yeah your right  ;)  No, not on gh currently  :'(

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2012, 08:52:39 AM »
I didn't use the drol for the show (should have). I used the tren up until the show, then took off til actually this week I've shot a couple cc's tren.

I used the drol at 100mg on training days with 750 test E and 900 EQ. Loved it, crazy pumps not too much water and an extra 6 lbs over a few weeks and I only used like 30 tabs and saved the rest.
Gotcha, yeah I have a couple bottle of anadrol that I can't wait to run!! Just want to get a little leaner before I start  ;D

Thanks for the input brotha!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2012, 08:55:23 AM »
Gotcha, yeah I have a couple bottle of anadrol that I can't wait to run!! Just want to get a little leaner before I start  ;D

Thanks for the input brotha!!

drol is most definitely a drug best ran with gh. Stay lean and just pump up like a blow up doll.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2012, 09:34:39 AM »

hey rearden. so todays day 15 of the tren for me, im really not feeling anything. i jabbed so quick today hoping to cough but nothing. it looks a good colour but i dunno. just thought id of noticed something at least. i blame gh15 for labelling it as magic.

also the t3, any way to know if its real? running 50mcg ed. little brown tabs, used em?

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2012, 09:37:10 AM »
Any one experience needles and pins in their arms/fingers? I went for a nap this afternoon and woke up with needles and pins in my hands/fingers.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2012, 11:42:47 AM »
Not everyone gets the crazy sides with Tren A.  I know several guys who use it all the time and never have any sides other than a little sweating.

I know it's frustrating, but let's not start a fiasco about his products without some real proof.  It seems like the last few weeks everyone is attacking sources left and right; just remember that I don't take anything seriously without some legitimate proof. The way you "feel" means nothing to me unless you are a guy like Rearden who has been using Tren for a long time.

I know a lot of guys on his Tren and they love it.  I would know about it already if his stuff was bunk.  I have heard mixed reviews about his Primo and orals, but I have never heard anything bad about his Tren.

Maybe you are asking for too much?

Give it time.  I know the first time i used Tren i didn't get bad sides until i went over 600mg per week.  Even then I didn't really have bad sides until 6-8 weeks into the cycle.

Just my .02

8)