Author Topic: Obama orders Miranda rights in Afghanistan?  (Read 1302 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama orders Miranda rights in Afghanistan?
« on: November 17, 2009, 11:06:52 AM »
Obama orders Miranda rights in Afghanistan
examiner.com ^ | June 10, 2009 | David Leach

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Well, now we know why Obama doesn't use the term "war on terror" anymore - he doesn't consider terrorism an act of war. Instead, he has taken us back to the days of Bill Clinton, when terrorist acts were treated like a "crime."

In a story reported in The Weekly Standard , Representative Mike Rogers (R-Mich) is accusing the Obama administration of ordering the F.B.I. to read Miranda rights to detainees being held at U.S. military facilities in Afghanistan.

This is creating a great deal of damage on the battlefield, not to mention how it is affecting the security of our military men and women overseas. Said Rogers:

I witnessed it myself, talked to the people on the ground. What you have is two very separate missions colliding in the field in a combat zone. Again, anytime that you offer confusion in that environment that's already chaotic and confusing enough, you jeopardize a soldier's life.

Why would Obama issue such an order? It's all a part of a policy shift referred to as the new "global justice initiative," which was described in a May 28th Los Angeles Times article:

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _________________

HH6 - can you give us any insight on this? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Obama orders Miranda rights in Afghanistan?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:12:00 AM »
Great.  It's about time we stopped the double standard. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »
Great.  It's about time we stopped the double standard. 

What?  Are you fucking serious? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »
What?  Are you fucking serious? 

Uh yes.  It's called lets not continue to preach democracy and freedom whilst we torture and detain people without trail, meanwhile lets attack other countries who do as we do (torture and detain) but not as we say.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 11:21:43 AM »
Uh yes.  It's called lets not continue to preach democracy and freedom whilst we torture and detain people without trail, meanwhile lets attack other countries who do as we do (torture and detain) but not as we say.

Oh lord what have we done to deserve this insanity? 

KC - you seriously are a brain dead idiot.  When bullets are flying and chaos ensues, do you really thing a private or corporal is going to be able to adhere to laws of criminal proceudre for he US criminal courts? 

WTF is wrong with you? 

BTW - I look forward to ousting ever single marxist/communist you support in 2010 and 2012.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 11:27:02 AM »
Lib douchbags with their heads in the sand.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 11:28:46 AM »
Haha, now foreign fighters captured on the battlefield in a country 15,000 miles away are afforded the same rights as American citizens. This keeps getting better.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 11:31:17 AM »
Oh lord what have we done to deserve this insanity? 

KC - you seriously are a brain dead idiot.  When bullets are flying and chaos ensues, do you really thing a private or corporal is going to be able to adhere to laws of criminal proceudre for he US criminal courts? 

WTF is wrong with you? 

BTW - I look forward to ousting ever single marxist/communist you support in 2010 and 2012.   

When bullets fly i'm sure they shoot them right back as always has been the case.  When someone is detained well then i hope (and it seems to be the case) that they would be taken to a facility, interrogated and put on trial for their crimes.  Something that should have been happening all along, but instead was highjacked by some sick individuals who decided to hold without trial and torture.  Certainly that is more Stalinesque than anything Obama has yet to do.  Of course i wouldn't expect you to agree with me, reason and logic don't lend themselves to your ears do they?

Just like NY-23 was the start of this whole thing right? Hey how'd that go?  :-*
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »
Haha, now foreign fighters captured on the battlefield in a country 15,000 miles away are afforded the same rights as American citizens. This keeps getting better.

If this turns out to be true as the congressman is saying, I am in favor obf bringing everyone home asap.  

This is ridiculous.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 11:33:10 AM »
When bullets fly i'm sure they shoot them right back as always has been the case.  When someone is detained well then i hope (and it seems to be the case) that they would be taken to a facility, interrogated and put on trial for their crimes.  Something that should have been happening all along, but instead was highjacked by some sick individuals who decided to hold without trial and torture.  Certainly that is more Stalinesque than anything Obama has yet to do.  Of course i wouldn't expect you to agree with me, reason and logic don't lend themselves to your ears do they?

Just like NY-23 was the start of this whole thing right? Hey how'd that go?  :-*

hoffman is within two thousand votes and he only got in the race 30 days before in a district that voted for Obama.  2010 - you can say goodbye to your marxist fantasies. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 11:37:13 AM »
hoffman is within two thousand votes and he only got in the race 30 days before in a district that voted for Obama.  2010 - you can say goodbye to your marxist fantasies. 

Well he was in a republican area though.  Previous to him they were a shoe in and before you say oh it was a lib republican she was supported by the NRA, NRCC, Newt and Peter King.  But hey she wasn't 'hardcore enough' so in a right wing area you wingnuts decided to put in a tea bagger and guess what? He got tea bagged hahaha. 

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 11:47:17 AM »
Well he was in a republican area though.  Previous to him they were a shoe in and before you say oh it was a lib republican she was supported by the NRA, NRCC, Newt and Peter King.  But hey she wasn't 'hardcore enough' so in a right wing area you wingnuts decided to put in a tea bagger and guess what? He got tea bagged hahaha. 

Christie won in NJ and Mcdonelle destroyed zero in VA. 

Hoffman never even ran before and with 30 days of rtunning is within 2k votes in a district that went for ****.

2010 is going to be a massive blowout against the marxists.

As far as this article, only a brain dead lib like you could support this garbage. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »
Christie won in NJ and Mcdonelle destroyed zero in VA. 

Hoffman never even ran before and with 30 days of rtunning is within 2k votes in a district that went for ****.

2010 is going to be a massive blowout against the marxists.

As far as this article, only a brain dead lib like you could support this garbage. 

Sure, sure 333.  You keep this whole 30 days business as if that's impressive.  Truth is it was the republicans to lose and lose they did.  Nice attempt to spin and deflect though. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 11:55:13 AM »
Sure, sure 333.  You keep this whole 30 days business as if that's impressive.  Truth is it was the republicans to lose and lose they did.  Nice attempt to spin and deflect though. 

What about in Nj and VA where Bower-in-Chief when many times over? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 01:41:01 PM »
Great we are back to treating terrorism like a law enforcement issue ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:11 PM »
Great we are back to treating terrorism like a law enforcement issue ::)
Ummm.actually Obama has outlawed use of the word "Terrorism". Apparently, it inflames Muslims. Try to be more sensitive, ok pal.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »
Ummm.actually Obama has outlawed use of the word "Terrorism". Apparently, it inflames Muslims. Try to be more sensitive, ok pal.

Sorry we are treating "man made disasters" as a law enforcment issue again
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »
Sorry we are treating "man made disasters" as a law enforcment issue again
Can someone explain to we why left-wingers have this bizarre, pathological concern over the Civil Rights of people who strap bombs to themselves and blow up innocent women and children, fly planes into buildings and saw people's heads off on camera...yet show little in the way of remorse or concern for the victims of these psychopaths. That way of thinking is so alien to me, I can't even begin to comprehend it. And to have someone of that mindset running the USA is an abomination of epic proportions.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 01:59:12 PM »
Can someone explain to we why left-wingers have this bizarre, pathological concern over the Civil Rights of people who strap bombs to themselves and blow up innocent women and children, fly planes into buildings and saw people's heads off on camera...yet show little in the way of remorse or concern for the victims of these psychopaths. That way of thinking is so alien to me, I can't even begin to comprehend it. And to have someone of that mindset running the USA is an abomination of epic proportions.

I wish I knew, as far as I'm concerned people ( and I use the term loosly ) who choose to be terrorist have no civil right or any other rights for that matter.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »

Do you listen to Michael Savage?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 02:18:00 PM »
What about in Nj and VA where Bower-in-Chief when many times over? 

I don't know about NJ, but Va was not about Obama.

I know both of those guys and Deeds was absolutely UNLIKEABLE. His loss was all on him... No matter WHAT you think of Obama, the loss in Va had nothing to do with him.

It was 100 percent because McDonnell was a much more likeable person that Deeds. That's just reality.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 03:20:53 PM »
Do you listen to Michael Savage?
Now and then. Does he have a good explanation for it?