Author Topic: Intrade: Neck-and-neck for 2012 Repub nomination  (Read 783 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Intrade: Neck-and-neck for 2012 Repub nomination
« on: November 17, 2009, 07:44:44 AM »
intrade is the huge worldwide gambling database.  None of the politically biased American polls - they put their money where their predictions are.  Right now, Palin appears to be a very legit 2012 candidate, along with Pawlenty and Romney - all sitting right around 20% chance of winning.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Intrade: Neck-and-neck for 2012 Repub nomination
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »
Romney is on my crap list.  His health care fiasco is really hurting MA. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:39:12 AM »
I think this proves that the world sees Palin as a legit threat to the GOP nomination.  All the people saying it's only libs bringing her up, etc.... she's still tied for the lead.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 08:43:14 AM »
I think this proves that the world sees Palin as a legit threat to the GOP nomination.  All the people saying it's only libs bringing her up, etc.... she's still tied for the lead.

Huckster is also a no go for me.  We dont need an aging white pastor over 60 y/o who is getting fat again. 

Look, Thune is looking good.  I like what Pawlenty has been saying. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 08:44:04 AM »
So what you are saying is that if we discuss Palin as being the future of the GOP, smart, shrewd, a "breath of fresh air", etc... it is all ok because her little base say so.  But if we talk about her being a dunce, her failings, her paranoid and psycho personality, and general idiotic nature then it 's wrong because we are "just bringing her up all the time though she's a private citizen"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 08:45:38 AM »
So what you are saying is that if we discuss Palin as being the future of the GOP, smart, shrewd, a "breath of fresh air", etc... it is all ok because her little base say so.  But if we talk about her being a dunce, her failings, her paranoid and psycho personality, and general idiotic nature then it 's wrong because we are "just bringing her up all the time though she's a private citizen"?

The only reason you want to talk about her is because it diverts attention from the disaster you voted for. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 08:54:44 AM »

You can say whatever you want about her as long as it isnt pathetic lies.The problem with her critics is they do nothing but lie.If you say "she is stupid" and bring up the first Couric interview,then be consistant and talk about what a f'n fool Biden made of himself in his interview.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 09:00:30 AM »
You can say whatever you want about her as long as it isnt pathetic lies.The problem with her critics is they do nothing but lie.If you say "she is stupid" and bring up the first Couric interview,then be consistant and talk about what a f'n fool Biden made of himself in his interview.

At least I have been consistent from day one on this.  I think she has amazing talent, good instincts and values, but needs a lot of work in areas. 

By 2012- the way things are going - anyone will beat ***** short of a major event or something so far unforseen. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »
So saying she is a complete idiot is acceptable because it is true.

Ok, gotcha!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 10:00:59 AM »

Ok, gotcha!

You can say anything you want.  You libs said the stim bill was a good deal and look how that turned out?

The more you attack her the more popular she will become as the evidence mounts of the biblical failure you supported in 2008.     

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 10:16:10 AM »

Ok, gotcha!

Thats an opinion,its neither true or untrue.Bringing up trooper gate is a lie,the baby story is a lie.In fact EVERY story against her is a lie.

Now for an idiot she sure does draw a crowd and sell some books.To bad the brilliant thinkers on the left arent as idiotic.Perhaps they could sell some books or get some ratings on tv.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
Thats an opinion,its neither true or untrue.Bringing up trooper gate is a lie,the baby story is a lie.In fact EVERY story against her is a lie.

Now for an idiot she sure does draw a crowd and sell some books.To bad the brilliant thinkers on the left arent as idiotic.Perhaps they could sell some books or get some ratings on tv.

I am not worried about books that Asswipe-in-Chief  or Hair Plugs-in-Chief sells.  I am worried about the cap & tax, helath care deform, devalued dollar, and COMMUNIST agenda of the WH. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 11:25:12 AM »

Fiction is always more interesting than non-fiction. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 11:37:20 AM »
Right now, I see Romney as the front runner though guys like Pawlenty and others lurking could make their push next year.

Romney said his healthcare idea was good & bad so he admits he has learned from it.  He said they focused mainly on how to cover as many people as possible.  Cutting costs was not a primary goal.  Also said the model in Mass is not a model for the country because of costs.  I think Romney would do a far better job than Obama and would probably win debates with him.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 09:28:25 PM »
Huckster is also a no go for me.  We dont need an aging white pastor over 60 y/o who is getting fat again.

Huckleberry knows nothing about international economics which in my opinion is a big no-no for the Presidency of the United States.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!