Author Topic: Obama orders Miranda rights in Afghanistan?  (Read 1299 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama orders Miranda rights in Afghanistan?
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »
Now and then. Does he have a good explanation for it?

Yes, it has to do with a mental disorder.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 08:27:21 PM »
Obama orders Miranda rights in Afghanistan
examiner.com ^ | June 10, 2009 | David Leach

________________________ ________________________ ____________

Well, now we know why Obama doesn't use the term "war on terror" anymore - he doesn't consider terrorism an act of war. Instead, he has taken us back to the days of Bill Clinton, when terrorist acts were treated like a "crime."

In a story reported in The Weekly Standard , Representative Mike Rogers (R-Mich) is accusing the Obama administration of ordering the F.B.I. to read Miranda rights to detainees being held at U.S. military facilities in Afghanistan.

This is creating a great deal of damage on the battlefield, not to mention how it is affecting the security of our military men and women overseas. Said Rogers:

I witnessed it myself, talked to the people on the ground. What you have is two very separate missions colliding in the field in a combat zone. Again, anytime that you offer confusion in that environment that's already chaotic and confusing enough, you jeopardize a soldier's life.

Why would Obama issue such an order? It's all a part of a policy shift referred to as the new "global justice initiative," which was described in a May 28th Los Angeles Times article:

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _________________

HH6 - can you give us any insight on this? 

They are acts of crime, to be handled by Police, FBI, ect....  This War on Terror bullshit has brought us to our knees...
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 08:29:43 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of these dirt bag middle easterners, but they're no where near as much of a threat to us as our own federal government is...
S