Author Topic: Chronic Pec Tear Repair  (Read 6202 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repair
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2024, 08:04:40 AM »
Why did you avoid answering a simple question for so long?

Now, how much Anadrol and GH are you also taking?

Not taking any anadrol. I take enough GH. But I have told you this 1000 times and you just keep asking and trying to argue about it why???? I get it you are natural no one cares

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #176 on: April 16, 2024, 08:13:24 AM »
Not taking any anadrol. I take enough GH. But I have told you this 1000 times and you just keep asking and trying to argue about it why???? I get it you are natural no one cares

What makes the testosterone you take "bio-identical"?

Is it a special formulation made specifically for you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2024, 08:43:41 AM »
What makes the testosterone you take "bio-identical"?

Is it a special formulation made specifically for you?

Yeah I am not going to respond to you anymore at all. I don't need to argue with you we get it you are against medical treatment for aging so fuck off and die already then.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2024, 08:47:41 AM »
Bhanky,
You are very old now at 46.  Practically a senior citizen eligible for Medicare.
What would happen to you if you stopped taking the drugs?
Have you ever stopped for 6-12 months over the past 20 years from when you determined you were getting really old and needed test (early 20s)?
Were the results drastic?
Did your estrogen levels skyrocket and you cried at the drop of a hat?
Did your small amount of muscles become even smaller and you got even more pudgy and softer looking?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repairis
« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2024, 12:41:14 PM »
Yeah exactly never meant to be a career I got that job to show an actual deadbeat friend how easy it was to get a job. I quit after a week because I have a degree and can make twice as much sitting at my desk. People Retire from sports when they can't compete they retire from work as soon as they can afford it because work sucks. Are you stupid or just slow?

I’m a certified genius. The cia studied me as a child.

You’re a contradiction in human form. What was fun about Home Depot? Was it better than skiing with your son?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #180 on: April 16, 2024, 12:48:31 PM »
Yeah exactly never meant to be a career I got that job to show an actual deadbeat friend how easy it was to get a job. I quit after a week because I have a degree and can make twice as much sitting at my desk. People Retire from sports when they can't compete they retire from work as soon as they can afford it because work sucks. Are you stupid or just slow?

BULLSHIT.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 16, 2024, 02:04:35 PM »
BULLSHIT.
he took the job because he was going through his custody case (Kramer v Kramer)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2024, 05:15:52 PM »

He could make twice as much sitting at a desk. A whole $20 an hour!

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2024, 05:59:01 PM »
Brian I do a couple of horn run posts during a break when I feel like it because I have other shit to do.

Ask yourself the following:

If your life is so grand……

Why do you go to such pains to cover up the fact you are supported by your parents money and haven’t worked in over a decade.

Why do you have literally zero friends

Why does your son have behavioural issues (and that’s no shade on him. Everybody knows it’s because of his toxic turd of a father)

Why do you spend all day up to and in excess of 120 posts like a teen incel in moms basement ?

Why do you pump yourself full of drugs both peds and recreational just to cope with how much you hate yourself and the crippling insecurities that haunt you

What kind of grown man is such a puss he threatens to try and have lawyers close a forum because real men made a fool out of him?

You can fool the fans but you can’t fool the players.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2024, 06:21:27 PM »
He could make twice as much sitting at a desk. A whole $20 an hour!

I made over 500k one year

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2024, 06:57:54 PM »
I made over 500k one year

And? Do you think you’re the only one to do that?

How many years have you made over 300k?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2024, 07:07:03 PM »

Yep. To help show stability.

Also to show his income was low so he could adjust the custody payments for his son. $1000 per month is a joke, he has good lawyers that know how to game the system.

Claimed he got his son on insurance too, which we know isn't true.

Same reason he shaved his head and took practice drug tests right before the court hearings.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2024, 07:53:10 PM »

Also to show his income was low so he could adjust the custody payments for his son. $1000 per month is a joke, he has good lawyers that know how to game the system.

Same reason he shaved his head and took practice drug tests right before the court hearings.

Joint custody and he’s still paying child support?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2024, 07:58:43 PM »

Brian, a rebuttal perhaps? 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2024, 08:10:15 PM »

Spot-on.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2024, 09:14:25 PM »
Little bitch got triggered. Makes it all about him again. And again. It was about being a role model for your son. Guess that got lost as you tore your pec again patting yourself on the back for pseudo accomplishments. You think it’s a coincidence you are so loathed by all and sundry? You just don’t stack up to real men and they universally despise your weakness.

Let’s talk your current win. You started pre empting ailments waited till you got there and found the competition was non existant and had a go. Great. It’s literally the sum total achievement of your life. We’ve seen you have a hissy fit over a skateboard seen your dogs traumatised look in his eyes. We’ve seen the police reports yeah we know all fake. Face it nobody - nobody respects you.

I can even tell why you abuse women. It’s because mommy always gives in and gives you more funds when you have tantrums. I notice you mentioned having her over and watching tv all day months back. No doubt to hit her up for more funds. But other women don’t comply so easily and that frustrates the narcissist in you so you lash out.

You’ve left far too many bread crumbs Brian. It’s just that easy to see through you.

What a bitch. Crippling insecurities necessitate him to try and claim to be better than anyone who actually works. You lasted what - a week and the last real job you had because you had to be on your feet for a few token hours a day. You DON’T work smarter. You don’t work at all. You live off your parents hard work. Lowlife.

This guy knows his Hankins history!

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2024, 09:20:31 PM »

LOL, more lies.

You didn't quit after a week.

I thought the real story was that he thought it was some kind of higher level sales position and they had him hauling around washing machines so he quit.  None of this I had a higher level degree, which he had before he took the job anyway.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 16, 2024, 09:24:09 PM »
Joint custody and he’s still paying child support?

The ex has primary custody, he just received more days and holidays with his son. Quite normal for deadbeat dads who can prove basic stability and minimum income requirements (has a job and owns a house). Expunged all the arrests with daddy's money. On paper he looks clean, expungements can't be held against him in the state he went to trial in, records are removed as they are expunged technically. Once the custody hearings were over, it doesn't matter that he's unemployed and stoned out of his mind 24/7, people like hanky get off on these things.

Imagine bragging about providing $12k per year to your own bloodline.

Meanwhile, shit-for-brains spends 3 times that on PED's and "bodybuilding". And is pretending he's going to drop $50k on getting cosmetic surgery. Meanwhile his son can't speak or hold a pencil correctly. His words.

Money can buy you anything and dickface even has bragged about it on other forums.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #193 on: April 17, 2024, 01:24:57 AM »
The ex has primary custody, he just received more days and holidays with his son. Quite normal for deadbeat dads who can prove basic stability and minimum income requirements (has a job and owns a house). Expunged all the arrests with daddy's money. On paper he looks clean, expungements can't be held against him in the state he went to trial in, records are removed as they are expunged technically. Once the custody hearings were over, it doesn't matter that he's unemployed and stoned out of his mind 24/7, people like hanky get off on these things.

Meanwhile, shit-for-brains spends 3 times that on PED's and "bodybuilding". And is pretending he's going to drop $50k on getting cosmetic surgery. Meanwhile his son can't speak or hold a pencil correctly. His words.

Money can buy you anything and dickface even has bragged about it on other forums.

Quoted for truth.

Elegantly put.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #194 on: April 17, 2024, 01:40:06 AM »
Who is triggered you are the idiot working some blue collar manual labor job 6 days a week. Who is weak? I am strong as hell and my son is super proud of me winning my show. I am a great role model. How was there no competition did you not see the other 2 competitors? I actually gave my mom a Porsche she doesn't give me money again wtf are you talking about? Never hit a woman in my life again I was completely vindicated charges dropped and expunged judge admonished the accuser and I got more custody time. But I get it your mad I won you are all mad I have a great life be fucking mad I still won and my life is still awesome. And again I worked all last year for Huntington Ingalls Industries

Not exactly "all last year". Your contract expired in August and was not renewed. You've been dicking around the last 8 months.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #195 on: April 17, 2024, 02:28:18 AM »
Big BHank, having seen your father and mother's resumes (https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/legacyremembers/william-hankins-obituary?id=27890330 , https://prabook.com/web/beverly_ann.hankins/398057 ) . It seems that they busted their ass for a long time.

While I agree with you in spirit that free time is better than working, your response does seem a bit mean spirited and disingenuous  when they probably helped you to become the the man of leisure you are today.

Not sure why this is a surprise, it's exactly the attitude you'd expect from a work shy waste of space.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 17, 2024, 07:00:59 AM »

We have joint custody. 1500 a month is 18k a year do you not understand Math? I also provide clothing, housing, food, toys, vacations, snowboard lessons,  etc during the 35% of the time I have him. Pretending to get cosmetic surgery? I am planning to get orthopedic surgery not cosmetic. I expect it to cost less than half that. I won't be able to fake it I will gladly share my post surgical medical records as I am trying to share for other interested getbiggers with old injuries. As my son gets older I expect to spend more money on him like college etc. I also plan to leave him a considerable amount of funds when I die. Who do you think is going to buy him a car when he turns 16? I spoil the shit out of my son.

My son had issues writing when he was 2 I paid for half his tutor he is great at it now. He has never had any issues speaking. He is obsessed with numbers and counting. He is clearly gifted I have 0 academic concerns with him.

Money can not buy you a win at the Charlotte Cup over other competitors. You have to actually train and earn that.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2024, 07:02:10 AM »
Bhanky...you look like shit.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2024, 07:12:07 AM »
We have joint custody.

More bullshit?

https://www.ourfamilywizard.com/knowledge-center/regional-resources/united-states/north-carolina/child-custody-laws-north-carolina

"North Carolina child custody laws and courts do not recognize joint custody like most other states do. Instead, in a situation where joint custody would regularly be granted a judge will award primary custody to one co-parent and secondary custody to the other. This means that the child will spend most of their time at the primary custodial co-parent’s home. North Carolina child custody laws use the term secondary custody, but it is basically just another way of saying visitation rights. Legal custody, which has to do with the important decision making for the child, can be awarded to either co-parent or both co-parents in this case."

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2024, 07:23:23 AM »
More bullshit?

https://www.ourfamilywizard.com/knowledge-center/regional-resources/united-states/north-carolina/child-custody-laws-north-carolina

"North Carolina child custody laws and courts do not recognize joint custody like most other states do. Instead, in a situation where joint custody would regularly be granted a judge will award primary custody to one co-parent and secondary custody to the other. This means that the child will spend most of their time at the primary custodial co-parent’s home. North Carolina child custody laws use the term secondary custody, but it is basically just another way of saying visitation rights. Legal custody, which has to do with the important decision making for the child, can be awarded to either co-parent or both co-parents in this case."

We have joint legal custody Jesus why do I have to argue with you people. I posted out fcustody agreement years ago. I have the exact same legal rights as his mother. I also get more time than any other Dad I know I do not just get weekends and every other holiday I get half his time off school. That is an additional 7-8 weeks vs what most Dads get and I have never not taken every single day. I have never not shown up to get him. I have never returned him early.  I have never not gotten him. I also spend a godamn fortune spoiling him with toys vacations gear and lessons. I am the best Dad I know. Every women with kids has issues their kids Dad doesn't show up doesn't pay his child support tries to get court to reduce it doesnt do anythign with kid when he does have them etc etc etc. That is not me I spoil the shit out of my kid. I always find stuff to do with him. I am an awesome Dad meanwhile you guys talk shit by all means tell me how you spoil your 4 year old. Tell me about his 2k dollar 4 wheeler, his XBOX, his snowboard gear and his lessons. Do you know how many times his mom calls me up and wants money for swim lessons or something? Do you know how many times I have said no? Not once Fucking jackasses