Author Topic: Posing trunks too small  (Read 265081 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Posing trunks too small
« Reply #400 on: April 08, 2018, 01:27:42 PM »
has any body considered who are the most enthusiastic bodybuilders and weighttrainers?
Enthusiasm does not equal strength, load, size or result, rather the rush to embrace the iron and build muscle
It is usually young men and if most of us are honest to ourselves we know how fragile the male ego can be at that time of life (or most of life per some of the contributers to this site). If it were just lifting weights it might not matter but as there are many financial players in the game (anybody for flavoured sawdust masquerading as whey?) the last thing such players want is to alianate these young bucks

So young straight bbers are willing to suck a dick for financial gain? Bullshit.  This isn’t prison nobody is forcing them to do gay shit. Most straight guys wouldn’t do gay shit like that. They are gay, but I’m not saying anything is wrong with that.
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #401 on: April 08, 2018, 01:29:59 PM »
So young straight bbers are willing to suck a dick for financial gain? Bullshit.  This isn’t prison nobody is forcing them to do gay shit. Most straight guys wouldn’t do gay shit like that. They are gay, but I’m not saying anything is wrong with that.

I think perhaps you have read my post the wrong way round
c

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #402 on: April 08, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »
If there are a lot of openly gay men in bbing why don’t they embrace it, instead of blowing judges for sponsorships in the back room?

Openly? Who was talking about being open?
There is the problem. Not many are open about it because everybody knows that even if all judges agree he has the best body the mere fact that he is gay may condition judges not to reward him with the first place or it may make his journey through the "sport" more difficult. Perhaps the industry today is not as homophobic as it used to be, but the idea that a bodybuilder must be the representation of an ideal heterosexual male persists.  

Do heterosexual bodybuilders do sex stuff in the back room or are they holier?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #403 on: April 08, 2018, 02:56:16 PM »
The whole fantasy of young bodybuilders performing fellatio on judges and sponsors is pure homophobic bullshit with imaginations running amok. Any truly gay person would tell you from an insider perspective how unlikely that scenario would be (although remotely possible I suppose). The more likely scenario would be that a young straight bodybuilder, possibly needing some ego reassurance, would pose for the older individual and then the reverse action might occur in connection with that posing. Whether any financial gain or other reward occurs does not change which way this goes. The bodybuilder might be straight or might be gay, it’s the muscles that matter.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #404 on: April 08, 2018, 06:51:20 PM »
The whole fantasy of young bodybuilders performing fellatio on judges and sponsors is pure homophobic bullshit with imaginations running amok. Any truly gay person would tell you from an insider perspective how unlikely that scenario would be (although remotely possible I suppose). The more likely scenario would be that a young straight bodybuilder, possibly needing some ego reassurance, would pose for the older individual and then the reverse action might occur in connection with that posing. Whether any financial gain or other reward occurs does not change which way this goes. The bodybuilder might be straight or might be gay, it’s the muscles that matter.
So how many judge’s dick have you sucked, and was it worth the plastic trophy?
A

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: April 08, 2018, 06:59:13 PM »

I know several British bodybuilders who've done private posing sessions where visiting Arabs whack off watching them.

be back

« Reply #406 on: April 09, 2018, 12:54:50 AM »
I have been involved in bodybuilding from 1988 to 96 and had a gap up until 2012, I have never been involved in any faggotry...

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #407 on: April 09, 2018, 01:11:00 AM »
I know several British bodybuilders who've done private posing sessions where visiting Arabs whack off watching them.

British only? u mean american and asian will not go for this private posing session???? funny gossip!!!!

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #408 on: April 09, 2018, 05:14:38 AM »
I have been involved in bodybuilding from 1988 to 96 and had a gap up until 2012, I have never been involved in any faggotry...

But you might be able to qualify for some level of honorable mention with your getbig statistics.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #409 on: April 09, 2018, 09:09:16 AM »
Flaunting your muscles for other men is inherently a homoerotic act so you still are using your own body homosexually.

be back

« Reply #410 on: April 09, 2018, 10:32:02 AM »
Flaunting your muscles for other men is inherently a homoerotic act so you still are using your own body homosexually.

what if its a mixed audience?

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #411 on: April 09, 2018, 11:13:49 AM »

It doesn't matter although the vast majority of the audience is always male. The fact is that you enjoy male attention on stage. You want them to be impressed with your physique, you want them to think you are big, strong and sexually appealing above the rest of men.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #412 on: April 09, 2018, 11:19:43 AM »

Then you are very confused and conflicted internally and need immediate help.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #413 on: April 10, 2018, 01:26:49 AM »
Big ramy always wear this tiny posers that's mean it is approved! 

His posing suit is average under today's standards, but he's got things that surpass the standard.  :)

be back

« Reply #414 on: April 10, 2018, 01:42:43 AM »
It doesn't matter although the vast majority of the audience is always male. The fact is that you enjoy male attention on stage. You want them to be impressed with your physique, you want them to think you are big, strong and sexually appealing above the rest of men.

but for it to be gay for me wouldn't I have to have the desire to sleep with them?

I admire French Bulldogs but Im never going to have sex with one...

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #415 on: April 10, 2018, 02:47:11 AM »
but for it to be gay for me wouldn't I have to have the desire to sleep with them?

I admire French Bulldogs but Im never going to have sex with one...

Maybe you are not having sex with other men during competitions but you are still exploiting your body sexually on stage to impress men and you enjoy it.

Are you also horrified by the heterosexual bodybuilders who engage in sex with female judges?

be back

« Reply #416 on: April 10, 2018, 09:52:56 AM »
Maybe you are not having sex with other men during competitions but you are still exploiting your body sexually on stage to impress men and you enjoy it.

Are you also horrified by the heterosexual bodybuilders who engage in sex with female judges?

Im not horrified by anything.
I like entertaining people with my posing routine, I dont care if they get off on it or not.
Do you think Ed Sheeran gets off on the possibility of men jacking off to his songs?

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #417 on: April 10, 2018, 06:12:47 PM »
His posing suit is average under today's standards, but he's got things that surpass the standard.  :)

army and roeally have discussed about their posing suit at locker room.  someone said i would like to wear g-string to show my glutes on stage....

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #418 on: April 10, 2018, 06:36:15 PM »
So how many judge’s dick have you sucked, and was it worth the plastic trophy?

None, but there are professional bodybuilders on some of the judging panels.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #419 on: April 10, 2018, 08:32:56 PM »
Im not horrified by anything.
I like entertaining people with my posing routine, I dont care if they get off on it or not.
Do you think Ed Sheeran gets off on the possibility of men jacking off to his songs?

I don't know who that guy is (don't usually listen to western music) but a song cannot be compared with a man flaunting his enhanced secondary sex traits.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #420 on: April 11, 2018, 09:26:19 AM »
None, but there are professional bodybuilders on some of the judging panels.
So you're saying the victim becomes the predator? I see.
A

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #421 on: April 11, 2018, 09:39:10 AM »
So you're saying the victim becomes the predator? I see.

No, no. I doubt it. Those guys are trying to prolong their involvement in the sport post competition or stay important. I was referring to your indicating that I might be willing to assist the judges. No way in the case of most of them.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #422 on: April 11, 2018, 06:23:31 PM »
No, no. I doubt it. Those guys are trying to prolong their involvement in the sport post competition or stay important. I was referring to your indicating that I might be willing to assist the judges. No way in the case of most of them.
Oh ok I see now. You are very selective on which judge you assist with your mouth. My bad.
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #423 on: May 02, 2018, 09:31:43 PM »

Fuck, I'd whack off in a prison yard if someone were willing to pay me.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2018, 09:34:30 PM »
where thr wieders schmoes?