Author Topic: What happens when women run the economy?  (Read 2369 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: What happens when women run the economy?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2021, 04:52:43 PM »
Testosterone, bro.  That's what makes men take on more risk.  It's all chemical.

There are essentially no top female Hedge Fund Managers. Moreover, if you look at the great entrepreneurs of modern times when women have had equal opportunity, they are greatly underrepresented.

We’re basically living in the dark ages when it comes to the differences between the male and female brain. So, we’re  left with politically correct bullshit chalking  it all up to sexism.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2021, 05:12:12 AM »
I do know a woman in her 50s who is single with a troubled childhood who grew up in poverty, educated herself in tech, made her first million in her 40s, then went from 1 million to a 40 million net worth in just four years by starting her own businesses, buying other businesses, and of course buying bitcoin when it was cheap.

I know many successful, wealthy men, but I personally don't know of any man who has pulled that off in such a short period of time and with those odds.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2021, 06:02:32 AM »
From what I’ve seen, women like her are the exception not the rule.

I got lucky

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2021, 10:44:32 AM »
The world's top 10 billionaires are all men.
All of the world's billionaire class is created by men.  If a woman is a billionaire it is because she inherited it through a dead husband or father.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2021, 11:52:54 AM »
I do know a woman in her 50s who is single with a troubled childhood who grew up in poverty, educated herself in tech, made her first million in her 40s, then went from 1 million to a 40 million net worth in just four years by starting her own businesses, buying other businesses, and of course buying bitcoin when it was cheap.

I know many successful, wealthy men, but I personally don't know of any man who has pulled that off in such a short period of time and with those odds.

It’s great that she was able to do that but that’s an individual example. We’re talking about group data. Lots of women can kick my ass at a 5K race but as a group men are  faster.