Author Topic: Army Vet Breaks Down the Russian Bounty Scandal  (Read 1018 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Army Vet Breaks Down the Russian Bounty Scandal
« on: October 17, 2020, 10:00:47 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Army Vet Breaks Down the Russian Bounty Scandal
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 11:38:56 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 11:46:03 AM »

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 03:52:22 PM »
As Antifa SS X-Box fighter, Ziruolo knows everything about Russian military secrets.

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 10:11:48 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 10:50:37 AM »
Hey 333 - good try but Republicans have no problem taking action based on intel with "low to moderate" confidence

It was the Republican Bush Administration that got us until war based on Cheney's 1% doctrine

Let me refresh your memory

If there's a 1% chance that Pakistani scientists are helping al-Qaeda build or develop a nuclear weapon, we have to treat it as a certainty in terms of our response. It's not about our analysis ... It's about our response.

Of course we also know that Russian interfered in the 2016 and 2020 elections and perpetrated a huge hack our government computer infrastructure which went unnoticed for months by THE TRAITORS administration so I'm thinking bounties on our soldiers doesn't seem implausible even if it's only of a low to moderate confidence to be correct

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 10:53:40 AM »
Hey 333 - good try but Republicans have no problem taking action based on intel with "low to moderate" confidence

It was the Republican Bush Administration that got us until war based on Cheney's 1% doctrine

Of course we also know that Russian interfered in the 2016 and 2020 elections and perpetrated a huge hack our government computer infrastructure which went unnoticed for months by THE TRAITORS administration so I'm thinking bounties on our soldiers doesn't seem implausible even if it's only of a low to moderate confidence to be correct

Uh huh - just admit you were wrong and move on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2021, 11:03:42 AM »

YOU EQUALS OWNED YET AGAIN

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-intel-walks-back-claim-russians-put-bounties-on-american-troops?ref=home?ref=home

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2021, 11:05:26 AM »

Uh huh - just admit you were wrong and move on

it's not my story and there is still no proof that it's not accurate
they are just less confident about the intel
so what

Putin is our enemy and has literally attacked our country and I think cyber attack is still ongoing

I'll take Cheney's 1% doctrine in this circumstance

How about you comrade?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2021, 11:12:06 AM »
it's not my story and there is still no proof that it's not accurate
they are just less confident about the intel
so what

Putin is our enemy and has literally attacked our country and I think cyber attack is still ongoing

I'll take Cheney's 1% doctrine in this circumstance

How about you comrade?

You are a FNG moron.

Read the story - the Biden admn is stating this is probably false.   But liberal twinks and fags still hold on to their fairy tails. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2021, 12:28:19 PM »
You are a FNG moron.

Read the story - the Biden admn is stating this is probably false.   But liberal twinks and fags still hold on to their fairy tails.
Straw is kinda slow.  Remember what the Scarecrow (Strawman) was missing in The Wizard of Oz?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2021, 01:18:24 PM »
You are a FNG moron.

Republican went to war and wasted TRILLIONS based on Cheney's 1% doctrine

I'm willing to err on the side of assuming this is true and give the benefit of the doubt to OUR TROOPS. 

You can take Putins side over our country if you want to

After all, all he did was interfere in two of our elections and perpetrated the largest (and likely ongoing) cyber attack on this country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2021, 01:22:53 PM »
Republican went to war and wasted TRILLIONS based on Cheney's 1% doctrine

I'm willing to err on the side of assuming this is true and give the benefit of the doubt to OUR TROOPS. 

You can take Putins side over our country if you want to

After all, all he did was interfere in two of our elections and perpetrated the largest (and likely ongoing) cyber attack on this country.

Biden Admn said its likely false. 

:-*

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2021, 01:39:26 PM »

Biden Admn said its likely false. 

:-*

Next time try reading the link that you posted

Again, I'm taking the side of OUR COUNTRY over Putin

But on Thursday, the Biden administration announced that U.S. intelligence only had “low to moderate” confidence in the story after all. Translated from the jargon of spyworld, that means the intelligence agencies have found the story is, at best, unproven—and possibly untrue.

“The United States intelligence community assesses with low to moderate confidence that Russian intelligence officers sought to encourage Taliban attacks U.S. and coalition personnel in Afghanistan in 2019 and perhaps earlier,” a senior administration official said.

“This information puts a burden on the Russian government to explain its actions and take steps to address this disturbing pattern of behavior,” the official said, indicating that Biden is unprepared to walk the story back fully.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit