Author Topic: 'Is This Patriot Enough?'  (Read 874 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
'Is This Patriot Enough?'
« on: March 28, 2021, 06:24:50 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 'Is This Patriot Enough?'
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 08:14:58 AM »
Did he address WHO is behind the violence against Asians ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 09:53:52 AM »
Did he address WHO is behind the violence against Asians ???

Not sure I think it's white folks.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 12:13:31 PM »
El Diablo Blancos?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 04:48:48 PM »
The politically incorrect title of the piece would be blacks commit most of the hate crimes against Asians:

https://www.voanews.com/usa/anti-asian-hate-crime-crosses-racial-and-ethnic-lines

In New York City, where anti-Asian hate crime soared nearly nine-fold in 2020 over the year before, only two of the 20 people arrested last year in connection with these attacks were white, according to New York Police Department data analyzed by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism. Eleven were African Americans, six were white Hispanics and one was a Black Hispanic. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 05:22:31 PM »

I am not disagreeing with you because I wouldn't know who it is....not being either Asian or being white and having a hatred of Asians.

If you are not sure it is white folks, who do you think is behind the recent spate of hate crimes against Asians? Is it a particular race or ethnicity? Is it not limited either of those, are the perpetrators of a particular age group, idealism or political leaning, in your opinion? Maybe it is none of those and these crimes are born out of fear of the unknown and perhaps a need to strike out a someone to blame for the pandemic?

Why do so many folks need to find someone or something to condemn, whenever something bad happens? Why can we not focus instead on solutions? Hate begets more hate. It is endless but also often ends up badly.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2021, 05:47:39 PM »
The politically incorrect title of the piece would be blacks commit most of the hate crimes against Asians:

https://www.voanews.com/usa/anti-asian-hate-crime-crosses-racial-and-ethnic-lines

In New York City, where anti-Asian hate crime soared nearly nine-fold in 2020 over the year before, only two of the 20 people arrested last year in connection with these attacks were white, according to New York Police Department data analyzed by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism. Eleven were African Americans, six were white Hispanics and one was a Black Hispanic.

IMO, this suggests that these hate crimes are sometimes based on economics, at least partly so. Many Asian immigrants to the U.S. find a home in poorer neighborhoods because they like many other immigrants arrive in the U.S. with few resources. My perception is that Asians are often successful at starting small businesses for a variety of reasons. One is they are used to making sacrifices.

Many times in the beginning these business also serve as their homes or are in the same areas they live in. As their enterprises become successful, some make their homes elsewhere and many do not. Some buy property and become landlords. So in the eyes of those beholding to them, these Asians become people to hate because of their success and they are seen as nothing more than greedy folks who are making an income of those less fortunate.

It's just a theory. I really don't know because I've never been in any situation like the ones I mentioned. The only Asians I interact with on a regular basis are the couple who own a restaurant near me which I have patronized for the last 20 or so years. When I eat there or order out and pick up my food, we are like old friends because we've shared each of our family's experiences for so many years. I have no reason to fear, resent or hate these folks. And their Won Ton soup is to die for.  :)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 07:14:20 PM »
Bullshit as usual prime. Most of these crimes are committed by low life street thugs who are just pieces of shit, most of them black.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2021, 11:49:18 PM »
IMO, this suggests that these hate crimes are sometimes based on economics, at least partly so. Many Asian immigrants to the U.S. find a home in poorer neighborhoods because they like many other immigrants arrive in the U.S. with few resources. My perception is that Asians are often successful at starting small businesses for a variety of reasons. One is they are used to making sacrifices.

Many times in the beginning these business also serve as their homes or are in the same areas they live in. As their enterprises become successful, some make their homes elsewhere and many do not. Some buy property and become landlords. So in the eyes of those beholding to them, these Asians become people to hate because of their success and they are seen as nothing more than greedy folks who are making an income of those less fortunate.

It's just a theory. I really don't know because I've never been in any situation like the ones I mentioned. The only Asians I interact with on a regular basis are the couple who own a restaurant near me which I have patronized for the last 20 or so years. When I eat there or order out and pick up my food, we are like old friends because we've shared each of our family's experiences for so many years. I have no reason to fear, resent or hate these folks. And their Won Ton soup is to die for.  :)

Post this on Facebook and get banned for being racist, yet at the same time blaming the victim. I'm amazed at the brain compartmentalization liberals are capable of in order to defy logic and tow the party line.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2021, 12:01:06 AM »
Bullshit as usual prime. Most of these crimes are committed by low life street thugs who are just pieces of shit, most of them black.

Are most of them blacks? I would not know because I am not keeping a tally. Apparently you are.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2021, 03:03:17 AM »
Are most of them blacks? I would not know because I am not keeping a tally. Apparently you are.

The media has been trying to tie anti-Asian hate crimes to white supremacy. It’s perfectly reasonable to look at the actual statistics and see if this is the case. It’s not. The media narrative is a lie.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2021, 04:46:58 AM »

Look at the picture of the “Stranger.” That’s a black person. I know you rarely see in your neck of the woods.

https://www.lovebscott.com/say-guy-yelling-anti-asian-slurs

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2021, 06:18:13 AM »

NIMBY from your ivory tower.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2021, 06:28:37 AM »

NIMBY from your ivory tower.

Yes, Prime, the great civil rights activist lives in a state that’s 2% Black, but I’m sure he has an “End Racism” sign on his front lawn.😂😂😂

At 6.3%, Portland's African American population is three times the state average. Over two thirds of Oregon's African-American residents live in Portland.[102] As of the 2000 census, three of its high schools (Cleveland, Lincoln and Wilson) were over 70% white, reflecting the overall population, while Jefferson High School was 87% non-white. The remaining six schools have a higher number of non-whites, including blacks and Asians. Hispanic students average from 3.3% at Wilson to 31% at Roosevelt.[1

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2021, 09:01:22 PM »
So is the FBI ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2021, 06:22:58 AM »

NYC Asian attack: Arrest in brutal Midtown assault on woman heading to church | abc7ny.com

https://abc7ny.com/nyc-asian-attack-brandon-elliot-arrest-stop-hate/10461853/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2021, 06:24:38 AM »

Yes - almost always.  Also, the tell when reading a news "story" is when they leave out the race of the offender.  You know its something that doesnt fit the woke narrative of the extremist left.