Author Topic: Kamala Harris Laughs and Laughs While Talking About Struggling Parents  (Read 4014 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
WTF?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Psycho...

She’s in waaaay over her head and she knows it

Kamala Harris Laughs and Laughs While Talking About Struggling Parents

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/whats-so-funny-kamala-harris-laughs-and-laughs-while-talking-about-struggling-parents/?fbclid=IwAR0JqNleDNc5aIYAkbvVCyTa-9y7ogDwUMHHuYa_VGKzWmRcwnfxcmVQUyg

it's pretty obvious (to anyone who is not a fucking moron) that she is attempting make a joke about how parent realized just how valuable and underpaid teachers are when they had to take their kids home and teach them during COVID

But don't let that stop you idiots from complaining

I'm aware that when Dems are in charge there isn't much to complain about which is why you idiots have to find stuff to complain about ...for example the time that Faux News complained about  Obama's tan suit or that he used a binder clip on his written copy of the ACH...or his choice of condiments

IroNat

• Getbig V
That might be a fake video.

No one can be that wacky...can they Straw?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
it's pretty obvious (to anyone who is not a fucking moron) that she is attempting make a joke about how parent realized just how valuable and underpaid teachers are when they had to take their kids home and teach them during COVID

I'm aware that when Dems are in charge there isn't much to complain about which is why you idiots have to find stuff to complain about ...for example the time that Faux News complained about  Obama's tan suit or that he used a binder clip on his written copy of the ACH...or his choice of condiments

Yea here are not underpaid.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
She does that to stall for time, avoid a topic, or segue to something else.  Straight men don’t do that. 

Female journalist should have been all over that tactic by now.  Hello Peggy Noonan and Maureen Dowd!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That might be a fake video.

No one can be that wacky...can they Straw?

I couldn't care less

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
"Before you watch this, I want to strongly urge you to sign up for Todd’s free newsletter. It’s your only life line to conservative news and commentary. We can no longer rely on social media. Click here to subscribe." Coach, why do your sources always seem to want people to subscribe? I fell for it on another of your favorites, The Epoch Times. Next thing I knew my email inbox was literally flooded with their nonsense multiple times a day. I also started getting emails from Mitch McConnell asking for donations. I blocked them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I couldn't care less
As he proceeds to white knight the fake ass broad. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
As he proceeds to white knight the fake ass broad. ::)

I'd dot her brown eye.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Re: Kamala Harris Laughs and Laughs While Talking About Struggling Parents
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 06:14:03 PM »
I couldn't care less

Why did you post then?

Have you cleaned up your yard yet?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 06:24:02 PM »

Your excessive use of degrading, gratuitous nouns have become beyond tiresome.  Please try to make your points without using them.
:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2021, 06:31:15 PM »
Your excessive use of degrading, gratuitous nouns have become beyond tiresome.  Please try to make your points without using them.

can you show me any time where you complained about THE TRAITOR using degrading, gratuitous nouns ?

All I've every seen is Trumptards cheering on THE TRAITOR doing the exact same thing...actually much worse

BTW - are you really going to complain about me using the words "idiots" and "fucking moron" in my post above

Also I don't recall you calling out anyone on this board who calls me the same or much worse

If you have done so in the past and want to show me that post then I will apologize to you and attempt to respect your request.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2021, 06:33:53 PM »
"Before you watch this, I want to strongly urge you to sign up for Todd’s free newsletter. It’s your only life line to conservative news and commentary. We can no longer rely on social media. Click here to subscribe." Coach, why do your sources always seem to want people to subscribe? I fell for it on another of your favorites, The Epoch Times. Next thing I knew my email inbox was literally flooded with their nonsense multiple times a day. I also started getting emails from Mitch McConnell asking for donations. I blocked them.

Dumbass...it’s all over real news, not your “news”.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2021, 06:49:06 PM »

Bob is self proclaimed "moralist"  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2021, 06:54:23 PM »

& more Antifa rioting in Portland  :D

Antifa is Joe Bidens I M A G I N A T I ON  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2021, 07:19:13 PM »

She has a history of manically laughing at serious issues because that’s her way of skating around them because she literally has no clue.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2021, 10:10:37 PM »
She has a history of manically laughing at serious issues because that’s her way of skating around them because she literally has no clue.

Punjabis like her do those things  :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2021, 11:03:56 PM »
Psycho...

She’s in waaaay over her head and she knows it

Kamala Harris Laughs and Laughs While Talking About Struggling Parents

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/whats-so-funny-kamala-harris-laughs-and-laughs-while-talking-about-struggling-parents/?fbclid=IwAR0JqNleDNc5aIYAkbvVCyTa-9y7ogDwUMHHuYa_VGKzWmRcwnfxcmVQUyg

She does this all the time.  Just weird. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2021, 11:04:53 PM »

Good luck with that.  The Village Idiot has very few tools in the toolbox. 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2021, 11:11:11 PM »

Since you seem so personally invested in White Knighting for Kamala Harris, please list her 25 greatest political or professional accomplishments that weren’t the result of her relationship with Willie Brown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2021, 05:49:17 AM »
She is one of the least sincere or genuine people I have ever seen in politics.  Her voice patterns are worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2021, 07:16:18 AM »
She is one of the least sincere or genuine people I have ever seen in politics.  Her voice patterns are worse than nails on a chalkboard.

She was completely unnecessary as well.

Biden roped himself into a corner with the female first, race second, all else third criteria for picking a VP.

So he picked someone that even the Democrats didn't want.

But he didn't have to, would've won anyway.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2021, 08:09:37 AM »
Good luck with that.  The Village Idiot has very few tools in the toolbox.

Still waiting Princess

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2021, 04:09:59 PM »

Your reply is what I predicted awhile back. Your sources are "real" news. All other sources are "fake news" in your opinion.

What is curious about your response is that it has almost nothing to do with my post, which was about the sources/links you post lead to requests to subscribe (for a fee). If anyone makes the mistake of subscribing which requires you provide and email address, their inbox is flooded with rightwing propaganda on a daily basis. Just today, I got another donation request from Linsey Graham. Rest assured, I've never donated to him or his campaign and yet somehow he has my email address. ::)

I caution everyone to avoid clicking any of the source links you post unless they want an inbox full of rightwing political spam.