Author Topic: Brother Noah X - Nation of Islam kills cop in DC  (Read 339 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Brother Noah X - Nation of Islam kills cop in DC
« on: April 02, 2021, 01:48:48 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/suspect-who-smashed-into-barrier-at-us-capitol-identified-reports

The driver who killed a US Capitol cop before he was gunned down by police is a Nation of Islam devotee from Indiana, according to reports and his social media.

Noah Green, 25, who may have been living in Virginia, described himself as a “Follower of Farrakhan” on his Facebook page, in reference to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Green appeared to have come on hard times from his Facebook page reviewed by The Post before his account was taken down.

“I was on the right track and everything I had planned was coming into existence. It required long hours, lots of studying, and exercise to keep me balanced while experiencing an array of concerning symptoms along the path (I believe to be side effects of drugs I was intaking unknowingly),” he wrote on March 17, signing the message Brother Noah X.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Brother Noah X - Nation of Islam kills cop in DC
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 01:53:33 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/suspect-who-smashed-into-barrier-at-us-capitol-identified-reports

The driver who killed a US Capitol cop before he was gunned down by police is a Nation of Islam devotee from Indiana, according to reports and his social media.

Noah Green, 25, who may have been living in Virginia, described himself as a “Follower of Farrakhan” on his Facebook page, in reference to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Green appeared to have come on hard times from his Facebook page reviewed by The Post before his account was taken down.

“I was on the right track and everything I had planned was coming into existence. It required long hours, lots of studying, and exercise to keep me balanced while experiencing an array of concerning symptoms along the path (I believe to be side effects of drugs I was intaking unknowingly),” he wrote on March 17, signing the message Brother Noah X.

sounds like a wack job

I'm sure Trumptards all breathed a sigh of relief when they found it ...for once ..that it wasn't one of their idiot bretheren

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 02:18:20 PM »

Ban knives

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 04:02:07 PM »
The Folks over at the Times, CNN and MSNBC must be heartbroken that it’s not a white guy😥😥

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 05:38:41 AM »
The Folks over at the Times, CNN and MSNBC must be heartbroken that it’s not a white guy😥😥

Straw is deeply upset right now.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2021, 10:35:53 AM »
MSNBC erroneously reported that Capitol attack suspect was a 'white male'

MSNBC erroneously reported Friday that the suspect in Friday's deadly car attack at the U.S. Capitol was a "white male."

During the network's 2 p.m. ET program "Katy Tur Reports," NBC News justice correspondent Pete Williams provided reporting on the then-unidentified suspect, who had just died.

"The question now is, what’s the condition of the Capitol Police officers who were injured when the man -- we’re told it was a white male that was driving the car --  when the man got out of the car and attacked the police officers with a knife," Williams told MSNBC anchor Katy Tur.

In fact, the suspect was later identified as Noah Green, a 25-year-old black man from Indiana with ties to Virginia.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-noah-green-white-male-capitol-attack

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2021, 10:40:03 AM »
sounds like a wack job

I'm sure Trumptards all breathed a sigh of relief when they found it ...for once ..that it wasn't one of their idiot bretheren
Straw Man loves BB Muslim C