Author Topic: Democrats coming full circle on their racism  (Read 878 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Democrats coming full circle on their racism
« on: April 08, 2021, 08:48:00 AM »
But we already knew this

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Democrats coming full circle on their racism
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 09:10:13 AM »

Why were they employed in the first fucking place?

This IMO is the core issue no side wants to address.  GO AFTER THE EMPLOYERS if you truly want to solve the illegal immigration problem!!!

But the reality is, neither side really wants to, instead it's used as political fuel by both sides.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 09:14:17 AM »
But we already knew this
what a fucking joke send the scum back

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 09:14:19 AM »
Why were they employed in the first fucking place?

This IMO is the core issue no side wants to address.  GO AFTER THE EMPLOYERS if you truly want to solve the illegal immigration problem!!!

But the reality is, neither side really wants to, instead it's used as political fuel by both sides.

Doesn’t being a sanctuary city protect them from discriminatory employment?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 09:37:46 AM »
Doesn’t being a sanctuary city protect them from discriminatory employment?

I don't know.  I find the whole concept of sanctuary cities appalling.  It conflicts with federal law.  Isn't federal law that a person has to prove citizenship to be employed?   

Do most of the illegal immigrants work in these cities?  Doesn't seem likely.   What are there 12 million illegals in the USA?

That's why I say we need to go after the employers with business breaking financial penalties if they are found to be employing or paying (1099) illegal immigrants.  That would clean this shit up overnight.  But no side wants that and do we want to pay more for veggies and other things no one wants to do for the wage that's paid?

PS the concept of the sanctuary city reads between the lines like this:  Come and live in this city and we will protect you so you can continue to be poor and illegal.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 10:19:14 AM »
Insanity.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 12:59:53 PM »
I for one support this. Let liberal cities be magnets for grift and graft while running their tax payers out.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 03:49:30 PM »
I for one support this. Let liberal cities be magnets for grift and graft while running their tax payers out.

I don't have a problem with it either. We all know we can't stop them anymore.

Let all the big Cities turn into cesspools.

Then we will be like all the other third world nations.

BUT, we will reestablish ourselves in smaller communities, which will make the Country stronger, as long as we have the ability to not be held down by our oppressive government.

That's just the Libertarian in me. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 05:38:10 PM »
The problem with supporting this that the entire country is paying for it. Most of that $1.9 trillion went to Dem ran states to help bail them out even before the Chinavirus existed.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 06:10:24 PM »
The problem with supporting this that the entire country is paying for it. Most of that $1.9 trillion went to Dem ran states to help bail them out even before the Chinavirus existed.

I hear you, but I think to try and die on the hill of fiscal conservatism is over at this point.

We are in the helicopter money moment that Ben Bernanke spoke of and there is no fixing it outside of a total debt jubilee.

I think if Trump does not run again it would be due to the fact that he's seen it can't be fixed - too many powerful people that benefit from all this want it to continue.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2021, 09:43:45 PM »
Joe Biden is a fucking liar.

The United States has a mentally incapacitated liar being told by corrupt career politicians how to run the country.

The lies about the Georgia voting laws should have got the POS impeached.

Today’s lies about not impinging on 2nd Amendment rights just shows he’s a pathological liar who doesn’t give a shit who knows he’s lying.

Fuck him, his politics, his family, his political party, and what little time he has left before all he can do is drool.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2021, 10:11:31 PM »
Joe Biden is a fucking liar.

The United States has a mentally incapacitated liar being told by corrupt career politicians how to run the country.

The lies about the Georgia voting laws should have got the POS impeached.

Today’s lies about not impinging on 2nd Amendment rights just shows he’s a pathological liar who doesn’t give a shit who knows he’s lying.

Fuck him, his politics, his family, his political party, and what little time he has left before all he can do is drool.

Melt Down!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2021, 04:03:53 AM »