Author Topic: Current Electoral Map based on Polling  (Read 827 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Current Electoral Map based on Polling
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2024, 04:18:57 PM »
⬇️

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2024, 04:20:36 PM »
WI a lone bright spot for Biden

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2024, 06:20:07 PM »
Same, too corrupt, and too much insanity out there. The new thing is to hate oneself and hate America.

I think both guys need to go away and out to pasture now.
It's a very embarrassing "race"...

IMO things have settled as far as financial things (mostly) like 401K's, gas is OK, etc...
So I dont think the shitter admin can do much worse as far as some of that is concerned.
Other stuff like sending billions off to war, yeah, that's horrible bullshit. And all the tranny nonsense.
A bit disturbing. And the immigration (lack of) kills us. Crime, drugs, trafficking, etc.

But cmon, 4 more years of hilarity with the shitter. And think of all the poems, meme's and shit I can still post up!!!   :o

"Cmon man, you know the thing"!!!

I am sincerely shocked to read your opinion about the suitability of these two dudes’ age for Presidency. I have maintained they are both too old for the job for a long time... and I should know because I am as old as they are. The problem is that neither party has the courage to make a change in candidates if that could even happen at this point. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2024, 12:42:02 AM »
Let’s say you’re going to bet the Super Bowl winner at the start of NFL preseason. Yeah a lot can change. You have 30 teams and some are going to under perform others will out perform and of course you have injuries.

In this case, you only have two candidates, and they’re both very known quantities. Other than one of them possibly dying not much is going to change.
Injuries decide it in the NFL. This year in politics it may be death.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2024, 07:07:35 AM »
For Biden to have a shot, he needs to win the popular by at least two due to California having such a big disparity. In 2020 he won the state by 5 million votes. This time should be closer but the difference will still be huge.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2024, 07:10:24 AM »

Truly the most bizarre race in American history with a candidate that clearly should be in a nursing home.

https://thehill.com/media/4573291-sage-steele-says-espn-told-her-not-to-deviate-from-biden-interview-script/

“That was an interesting experience in its own right because it was so structured,” Steele said in a recent interview with Fox News Digital. “And I was told, ‘You will say every word that we write out, you will not deviate from the script and

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2024, 12:42:44 PM »

Definitely possible. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2024, 11:40:36 PM »
Truly the most bizarre race in American history with a candidate that clearly should be in a nursing home.

https://thehill.com/media/4573291-sage-steele-says-espn-told-her-not-to-deviate-from-biden-interview-script/

“That was an interesting experience in its own right because it was so structured,” Steele said in a recent interview with Fox News Digital. “And I was told, ‘You will say every word that we write out, you will not deviate from the script and
The media has been protecting him for years. If he were a republican they would have run him out of office a long time ago. More proof that we have an extremely biased left wing media.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2024, 01:22:19 AM »
The media has been protecting him for years. If he were a republican they would have run him out of office a long time ago. More proof that we have an extremely biased left wing media.

More like corrupt, evil, bought, weaponized, etc...
They dont even try to hide it anymore.
Libz are a deranged cult... (Of child groomers, confused gender tards, commies and evil corrupt cvntz)..
Pubtards, many are right behind the libturdz...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2024, 03:52:29 AM »
Like I said, Biden is better off in the basement. Whenever people hear the garbled mess that comes out of his mouth, he drops in the polls:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2024, 05:29:00 PM »
I have maintained they are both too old for the job for a long time... and I should know because I am as old as they are.
This is a pretty universal feeling among party lines. Like I've said, there are minimum ages, there should be maximum ages for ALL political positions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2024, 05:47:21 AM »
This is a pretty universal feeling among party lines. Like I've said, there are minimum ages, there should be maximum ages for ALL political positions.

Would  I like to have somebody younger? Of course, but Trump has a lot of energy for a guy that age so I’m not really concerned about it and he’s gonna be a good seat warmer for DeSantis in four years who hopefully will learn from his lackluster campaign.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2024, 05:50:10 AM »
Trump isn’t gonna win NJ but his polling there bodes well for battleground states.

Biden’s lead over Trump in N.J. is slimmer than expected, poll finds
   Updated: Apr. 05, 2024, 1:06 a.m.|Published: Apr. 04, 2024, 5:09 p.
   By Eric Conklin | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

With the 2024 election seven months away, President Joe Biden holds a 7-percentage-point lead over former President Donald Trump in blue-leaning New Jersey as both head toward a presumptive rematch, according to a new poll.