Author Topic: True tales from Castle Grish  (Read 2064 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
True tales from Castle Grish
« on: May 17, 2007, 08:17:00 PM »
It had been sometime since the Count had fed on the living, but tonight he would feed.  The Count had been pensive earlier. He had seen his maidens Deedee and Mydavid out to find a host.  They had been gone for awhile but when they returned the Count could not have been happier.  The maidens had brought with them a young man of solid stature.  The Count immediatly got flushed when the smell of his maliness entered his nose.  Ahh yes the Count would feed well tonight.

The maidens laid the boy down on the bed.  His body made even more pliable because of the GHB that he had been given earlier.  The Count watched from the shadows as the boys clothes were removed.  The maidens teasing the boy, carressing him.  As the young man became more aroused in his dream like state so did the Count.  The young man's skin became flushed with blood and the Count could feel the strenght of the mans vitality beneath that skin. 

The maidens restrained the young man with their scarves.  The demonic women took the lad to the brink of esctasy only to relent, for the lad was for them but for their dark master.  The boy's heavy breathing crashed on the Count's ears like church bells, his heartbeat become ing the Count's.  As the young man moaned for release the Count knew it was time to feed.

The Count jumped from the shadows and decended upon the defenseless boy.  The Count smiled the maidens had done their job well, the boys manhood was heavy and thick from blood.  The Count greedily devoured the meatstick.  The lad, too weak to protest much, quickly gave in the the Count's centuries of experience.  The man could not resist and as the fleshy pole began to throb the Count knew it would not be long before he would feed.  To make sure every drop was drained from the boy the Count slid a pale hand under him and inserted 2 fingers to massage the prostrate.  With a whimper the young lad gave his vitality and for an instant the Count could feel alive again!  Once drained of all it's life the Count removed the member from his mouth.

As the Count sat in his chair, his belly still full from his feeding, he felt a tinge of saddness as he heard teh boy's muffled sobs.  He knew that the lad would never be the same again, but he also knew that there were other horrors in Castle Grish.  Far worse than him was the creature eyeing the boy now.  A creature twisted by humiliation and shame into a hateful beast.  As the Squadfather greased up his pole he would not be gentle with the lad, he was going to make it hurt, he was going to own the boy's bum.  The Count left before he had to b e witness to such a vile act.  It would be 2 weeks before he had to feed again, hopefully though it would be sooner.

As he returned to his room the maiden Mydavid was there.  Teh Count knew what she wanted so he unrolled the plastic sheeting.  She spread her naked form across the sheeting as the Count unzipped.  Her moans as teh Count relieved himself on her helped to drown out the screams from downstairs."

What happens at the castle stays there muhahahah
I'm Nick's role model!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Re: True tales from Castle Grish
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 08:22:44 PM »
As he returned to his room the maiden Deedee was there.  Teh Count knew what she wanted so he unrolled the plastic sheeting.  She spread her naked form across the sheeting as the Count unzipped.  Her moans as teh Count relieved himself on her helped to drown out the screams from downstairs."

That wasn't Deedee, that was me :-*

Lisa

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »
That wasn't Deedee, that was me :-*

Lisa

Thanks I want to make sure I get the story right.

BTW I've been working in Monteray Park so one day i'll have to hit up your restaurant after work.
I'm Nick's role model!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 08:40:42 PM »

As he returned to his room the maiden Mydavid was there.  Teh Count knew what she wanted so he unrolled the plastic sheeting.  She spread her naked form across the sheeting as the Count unzipped.  Her moans as teh Count relieved himself on her helped to drown out the screams from downstairs."

What happens at the castle stays there muhahahah

hahahaha, excellent work...your homoerotic fantasies have served your writing well   :)

If I may be at liberty to edit your ending....I would never leave one of my beautiful consorts out of such a pleasurable event and you've far too sanitized it....  >:(

Plastic sheeting?.....NEVER behind the deviant walls of Castle Grishnackh !!   :-X

The intense body on body heat would be quite sufficient...    ;)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 08:43:52 PM »
Thanks I want to make sure I get the story right.

BTW I've been working in Monteray Park so one day i'll have to hit up your restaurant after work.

Not a problem...i'm glad i could help.  ;)

So Monterey Park...Nice!!!!! What are you doing there?

Lisa

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 10:23:41 AM »
hahahaha, excellent work...your homoerotic fantasies have served your writing well   :)

If I may be at liberty to edit your ending....I would never leave one of my beautiful consorts out of such a pleasurable event and you've far too sanitized it....  >:(

Plastic sheeting?.....NEVER behind the deviant walls of Castle Grishnackh !!   :-X

The intense body on body heat would be quite sufficient...    ;)

That’s okay.  I prefer my character to be more mysterious anyway, perhaps standing alone under an ominous charcoal sky, barefoot, gazing pensively out to sea, her off-the-shoulder, diaphanous, white shift having been rendered all the more sheer by the relentless beating down of the rain...then the cold caress of the wolf, his rapturous kiss drawing blood from her lips, enveloping her forever within his world of darkness... she kneeling before him, shackled to his bidding for all eternal tomorrows.

That kind of thing.  :D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 12:49:58 PM »
That’s okay.  I prefer my character to be more mysterious anyway, perhaps standing alone under an ominous charcoal sky, barefoot, gazing pensively out to sea, her off-the-shoulder, diaphanous, white shift having been rendered all the more sheer by the relentless beating down of the rain...then the cold caress of the wolf, his rapturous kiss drawing blood from her lips, enveloping her forever within his world of darkness... she kneeling before him, shackled to his bidding for all eternal tomorrows.

That was beautiful, Deedee :D

Lisa

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »

haha nice
I'm Nick's role model!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »

I get the feeling your favorite movie is "The Last Unicorn"   ::)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »

No, I much prefer an Angela Carter flick...

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 10:24:24 AM »

haha coming from the guy who was scared of the vulture people in "The Dark Crystal" when it came out.  ::)
I'm Nick's role model!