Author Topic: Great start to 2009! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!  (Read 11082 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Great start to 2009! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2009, 06:58:25 AM »
I wonder if u.s. assisted in helping with intel

I really hope so. Although I don't think so since at the beginning of war on Afghanistan and Iraq, the US was asking Israel for intel regarding Hamas. Hamas has cells in Iraq that have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2009, 07:02:55 AM »
It's hard to fight with stones when the others use Bombs.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-\

Good always has the advantage over evil.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2009, 07:12:12 AM »
Good always has the advantage over evil.
Idiotic thinking like that is exactly why the problem will remain intractable.  :-\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2009, 07:26:56 AM »
Of course it is ,
That's my point ,Israel is doing the same thing as Hamas on a bigger scale .

Doing the same thing?

If Israel did the same thing there wouldn't be a single Palestinian alive. They show great restraint in targeting Hamas.  I don't see any restraint from the Palestinians indiscriminately shooting over 6,000 rockets. Palestinians just launch them without aiming at any particular target and hope for the best.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2009, 07:30:33 AM »
Doing the same thing?

If Israel did the same thing there wouldn't be a single Palestinian alive. They show great restraint in targeting Hamas.  I don't see any restraint from the Palestinians indiscriminately shooting over 6,000 rockets. Palestinians just launch them without aiming at any particular target and hope for the best.
::) ::)
How  many Israelis die   and how many palestinians die in 2008 ?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2009, 07:35:02 AM »
::) ::)
How  many Israelis die   and how many palestinians die in 2008 ?

Israelis= too many

Hamas= not enough...

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2009, 07:42:23 AM »

Israelis= too many

Hamas= not enough...

19 civilian fatalities from rocket strikes since 2002  when militants in Gaza first began firing missiles at Israeli towns. compare that to 300 hundred in 1 day including children.

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2009, 07:47:17 AM »
 :)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2009, 07:48:45 AM »

Israelis= too many

Hamas= not enough...

;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2009, 07:49:46 AM »
hun STFU it's called free speech

Except that in their countries free speech doesn't exist.

How about you go to any of their countries and walk down the street holding a sign that says in their language, "Christianity will rule the world".  How long do you think you will last before they turn you into a bonfire?

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2009, 07:52:17 AM »
Except that in their countries free speech doesn't exist.

How about you go to any of their countries and walk down the street holding a sign that says in their language, "Christianity will rule the world".  How long do you think you will last before they turn you into a bonfire?
Are you an Argentine jew ?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2009, 07:52:23 AM »

19 civilian fatalities from rocket strikes since 2002  when militants in Gaza first began firing missiles at Israeli towns. compare that to 300 hundred in 1 day including children.

You notice I said HAMAS,, not Palestinians...  When Hamas hides in houses occupied by civilians then unfortunately they are harmed. Not intentionally, but Hamas is doing the bidding, not Israeli's...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2009, 08:03:12 AM »
Bullshit.  Then why did the Palestinian people vote Hamas into power?

Those people are bred to hate Israel. Their elementary school books don't even show Israel in their Middle East maps. They did a poll 2 years ago where over 80% of Palestinians were for the destruction and annihilation of Israel.

You are pretty naive if you thinks it's only because of a "fractured, incompetent leadership".

Oh brother. Your Israeli apologetics/polemicism have come home to roost. The Israeli's have systematically Balkanized, forcibly extradited or taken away the rights of a people within their territory. The fact that the Israelis blithely do not 'see' any similarities to what they are doing and what the Nazis did to them in Europe bespeaks to the delusionality of our human nature. Remember when Israeli scholarship was heavily bent on finding a biological determined component for Nazi atrocities? No, you probably don't, as they have toned this aspect of scholarship in light of increased land grabs and forced Palestinian ID card carrying. Don't fret tho, dario, Israeli archaeology still remains a main vector to assert de facto Holy Land ownership. ChosenPeople, my ass! Just as shitty, and full as hypocrisy as the rest of us.  ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2009, 08:07:15 AM »
Oh brother. Your Israeli apologetics/polemicism have come home to roost. The Israeli's have systematically Balkanized, forcibly extradited or taken away the rights of a people within their territory. The fact that the Israelis blithely do not 'see' any similarities to what they are doing and what the Nazis did to them in Europe bespeaks to the delusionality of our human nature. Remember when Israeli scholarship was heavily bent on finding a biological determined component for Nazi atrocities? No, you probably don't, as they have toned this aspect of scholarship in light of increased land grabs and forced Palestinian ID card carrying. Don't fret tho, dario, Israeli archaeology still remains a main vector to assert de facto Holy Land ownership. ChosenPeople, my ass! Just as shitty, and full as hypocrisy as the rest of us.  ::)

Dr.Ape, are you heavily emotionally invested into this? The passion seems to be bubbling strongly under your reserved and calm internet persona.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 09:24:01 AM »
That would be more honest than pretending the conflict will end before Israel has all the land, LOL!

What didn't you understand about the Camp David Summit between Clinton, Arafat and Barak?  Israel offered the following:

Barak offered to form a Palestinian State initially on 73% of the West Bank (that is 27% less than the Green Line borders) and 100% of the Gaza Strip. In 10 to 25 years the West Bank area would expand to 90-91% (94% excluding greater Jerusalem). As a result, "Israel would have withdrawn from 63 settlements." The West Bank would be separated by a road from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea, with free passage for Palestinians although Israel reserved the right to close the road for passage in case of emergency. The Palestinian position was that the annexations would block existing road networks between major Palestinian populations. In return, the Israelis would cede 1% of their territory in the Negev Desert to Palestine. The Palestinians rejected this proposal.

Why did the Palestinians reject? Because they wanted the Temple Mount and they wanted 4 million Palestinians to return to Israel and reclaim the land that they willingly left back in 1967 or be compensated for it.  Most of those Palestinians were kicked out by Egypt and Jordan. Why does Israel have to let them return to Israel and Egypt and Jordan are not required to do the same thing? Letting 4 million Palestinians return to Israel would mean the end of Israel as a nation. They would automatically make up over 1/3 of the population. That is a lot of political power for a group of people seeking to destroy Israel.

I guess you must have missed it back in 2005 when Israel gave up the Gaza strip and they are still being atacked.

If Palestinians want their own state, then why didn't they take it in 2000? Because to them their state is all the land that Israel has had since 1948.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2009, 09:27:21 AM »

Dr.Ape, are you heavily emotionally invested into this? The passion seems to be bubbling strongly under your reserved and calm internet persona.

In other words, the ass monkey busted an artery since he was proven wrong.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2009, 09:32:57 AM »
I guess you must have missed it back in 2005 when Israel gave up the Gaza strip and they are still being atacked.

If Palestinians want their own state, then why didn't they take it in 2000? Because to them their state is all the land that Israel has had since 1948.
*sigh* I guess you missed my comment about the fractured, incompetent leadership, and my citing Abba Eben. No, wait, my mistake, you quoted me on that. Look, it's obvious you're not willing to look at this in a fair and balanced manner. What's the point in arguing with a bigot? I might as well be arguing with Sharma, your Arab apologist opposite-number. Maybe you two should get together and hammer out a deal.  ::) 

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2009, 09:33:28 AM »
I admire Israel. I admire how they protect their people come what may. I am honestly hoping that they wipe up the vermin in that whole region. Israel rocks. Only country with the guts and will to take on these stinky camelshits

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2009, 09:39:30 AM »
Americans constantly say that they dominate the world . Do you consider that terrorism also ???

Ok?

So Americans go around the world beheading everyone they see in order to dominate the world with Christianity?  Do we also shoot them in their head for speaking out? That "journalist" that threw his shoes at Bush, was he hanged? Dipped into a vat of acid? Had his hands cut off?

Ok, then.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2009, 09:42:15 AM »
Saddam Hussein would have made the valiant shoe throwing journalist head of one of his newspapers.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »
Saddam Hussein would have made the valiant shoe throwing journalist head of one of his newspapers.

If that guy threw a shoe at Saddam he would've been tortured to death within the day.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2009, 10:02:04 AM »
If that guy threw a shoe at Saddam he would've been tortured to death within the day.

Saddam always had 99% of the votes, his people loved him. they would have thrown white flowers at the ground near him.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2009, 10:02:57 AM »
Saddam always had 99% of the votes, his people loved him.

Not hard to report 99% of the votes when you control every aspect of a country.  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2009, 10:04:10 AM »
Not hard to report 99% of the votes when you control every aspect of a country.  :D

The other 1% who were stupid enough to protest are dead.