Author Topic: Great start to 2009! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!  (Read 11103 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Great start to 2009! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »
Simple solution: Cut immigration of muslims and blacks. Only take in orientals that = non muslims.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »
That would cause a lot of inflation and hurt economic growth.
Bullshit. Terrible excuse. Any "inflation" from having to pay legal workers more would be offset by the savings in medical/welfare/insurance/housing/prison that is put out every year by legal citizens of this country.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2009, 08:47:39 PM »
Bullshit. Terrible excuse. Any "inflation" from having to pay legal workers more would be offset by the savings in medical/welfare/insurance/housing/prison that is put out every year by legal citizens of this country.

Nope.. Lol Prices would rise and we wouldn't grow as much. You can't get medicaid, welfare if you're an illegal immigrant. And besides Hispanics, most legal immigrants aren't the big abusers of government funds, no 1 are black americans, followed by whites and hispanics.

Employers would be paying more for that stuff. Disaster.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »
Nope.. Lol Prices would rise and we wouldn't grow as much. You can't get medicaid, welfare if you're an illegal immigrant. And besides Hispanics, most legal immigrants aren't the big abusers of government funds, no 1 are black americans, followed by whites and hispanics.

I see the government has you convinced, right along with alot of other people, that we need these illegals or it would be an economic disaster.
hahahahahahha I thought you were smarter than that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2009, 09:08:07 PM »

What do you think will happen in 10 - 20 years, when robots starts taking over many of the jobs that loser with no education do today? :D

2020: 50% of todays jobs (primarily low wage) = gone, taken over by machines.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »
I see the government has you convinced, right along with alot of other people, that we need these illegals or it would be an economic disaster.
hahahahahahha I thought you were smarter than that.

We don't need illegals but a steady flow of legal immigrants to keep prices down and production up. I never said anything about illegal immigrants.

Fuck illegals.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2009, 09:14:45 PM »
We don't need illegals but a steady flow of legal immigrants to keep prices down and production up. I never said anything about illegal immigrants.

Fuck illegals.
It's the illegals that are draining our economy. Gotta stop the flow of all immigrants until we get control of the ones that are already here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »
nazis killed the jews did horrible things and now jews are doing the same thing. They are not even a single hair better
TEAM WOLF

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2009, 11:50:20 PM »
They are doing now what hitler did to them!

israel=germany in 1939.
jews are nazis.
asstropin

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2009, 04:27:33 AM »
maybe jews don't like the palestinians?
tank u jesus

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2009, 05:03:39 AM »
It's a sad situation for the Palestinians, but when you are a besieged people, with fewer and fewer rights everyday and less land in the foreseeable future, what are you going to do about it? Sit back and take it, or fight, somehow? Just human nature at work here, folks.    

exactly, the jews would probably act the same as palestinians. remember they also planted explosives in synagogues and buses to blame it on the arabs, zionist terrorist groups were very active those days in order to enforce the settlement of an israeli state. as were once said, Israel is the only democratic state where terrorists could become minister or president.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2009, 05:13:59 AM »
Over-simplistic drivel. Fractured, incompetent leadership who have frittered away any coherent sense of nationhood would be my point. Abba Eban noted that 'the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.' That is pretty succinct.

you seem to keep up with the east.  how did israel pull off this type of land grab?
Oh...Monica!

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2009, 05:28:06 AM »
Did you know?

In 1895, a Zionist Congress was held to promote a Jew nation were all Jews could live under their own laws and customs. Places to set up this Wonderland were discussed. Uganda and a part of Argentina (and possibly even Madagascar) were considered before Israel was chosen.

Can you consider that they brought this on themselves?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2009, 05:42:41 AM »
as were once said, Israel is the only democratic state where terrorists could become minister or president.
What about southern Africa.....???  ???

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2009, 05:50:49 AM »

you seem to keep up with the east.  how did israel pull off this type of land grab?

the british told palestine they could have some land after one of the wars, israel has always used force and this stupid 'holy land' card to take it slowly back

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2009, 06:00:05 AM »
They are doing now what hitler did to them!

Bullshit..... Hamas has picked this fight for years now and Israel just sat and took it... It's about time Israel gets the shit done once and for all. Israel needs to pound Hamas until they leave Gaza or there is no one left standing that wants to do harm to Israel.

Let's hope Obama does what he says he will do and back Israel like he said in his speech while visiting.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2009, 06:06:12 AM »
exactly, the jews would probably act the same as palestinians. remember they also planted explosives in synagogues and buses to blame it on the arabs, zionist terrorist groups were very active those days in order to enforce the settlement of an israeli state. as were once said, Israel is the only democratic state where terrorists could become minister or president.

Are you forgetting IRAQ and the leader they had for over 30 years? Israeli's are not the problem, Muslims are the problem when it comes to getting along with other groups of people. I know not all Muslims are bad, just like not all Americans are bad, but there comes a time when enough is enough and now is the time for Israel to finish this Gaza strip debacle. You really don't see any other Muslim country running to Hamas's aid, just a lot of harassing talk from Iran. Iran knows better, because they know they are next on the list for Israel to take care of. After January 20th, Obama better have a plan or he is going to be considered a Lame Duck.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2009, 06:11:11 AM »
Relax. The durkas here work and within a generation marry their wives to fags like Goatboy and go to top schools while you make $300 websites.  ;D

Seriously, you are right. We can't tolerate bullshit like that under the guise of "free speech". These people aren't necessarily expressing anything of contribution, and in general aren't even representing a certain demographic, unless you count terrorists. We need a hardliner stance on these fuckers. If you enjoy the benefits and the perks this nation has to offer but don't want to adopt the customs then get the fuck outta here.

the united states constitution protects its people from the tyranny of the majority.  sorry, that's in the constitution.  want to amend it?  there's a procedure.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:07 AM »
Are you forgetting IRAQ and the leader they had for over 30 years? Israeli's are not the problem, Muslims are the problem when it comes to getting along with other groups of people. I know not all Muslims are bad, just like not all Americans are bad, but there comes a time when enough is enough and now is the time for Israel to finish this Gaza strip debacle. You really don't see any other Muslim country running to Hamas's aid, just a lot of harassing talk from Iran. Iran knows better, because they know they are next on the list for Israel to take care of. After January 20th, Obama better have a plan or he is going to be considered a Lame Duck.

The US put Saddam in power.

Gas chambers would be more humane than how the Palestinians are being treated now.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2009, 06:20:07 AM »
The US put Saddam in power.

Gas chambers would be more humane than how the Palestinians are being treated now.

Lets see if you say that after you are on a bus blown up by a Hamas suicide bomber... I think you would be thinking differently.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2009, 06:42:48 AM »
Stop being serious and fuck yourself.

Jew much? ::)

HEHEHEH!!

Another internet tough guy.

Meltdown much?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2009, 06:50:29 AM »
Over-simplistic drivel. Fractured, incompetent leadership who have frittered away any coherent sense of nationhood would be my point. Abba Eban noted that 'the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.' That is pretty succinct.

Bullshit.  Then why did the Palestinian people vote Hamas into power?

Those people are bred to hate Israel. Their elementary school books don't even show Israel in their Middle East maps. They did a poll 2 years ago where over 80% of Palestinians were for the destruction and annihilation of Israel.

You are pretty naive if you thinks it's only because of a "fractured, incompetent leadership".

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2009, 06:51:10 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2009, 06:57:02 AM »

Lets see if you say that after you are on a bus blown up by a Hamas suicide bomber... I think you would be thinking differently.

Hamas exists because of the land grab. The displaced Palestinians ruined the surrounding areas.

If Jerusalem were in Russia, we'd be doing the same thing. So don't bother trying to bullshit people.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2009, 06:58:16 AM »
offcourse these organisations are also filled with scum of the earth who wants jews dead simply because they are jews, they can be targeted any time imo.