Author Topic: My next cycle .... I start October 1st  (Read 11438 times)

chess315

Re: my next cycle ,,,
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 10:42:39 PM »
that ghb is horrible on your stomach as some of it is made in kitchens and they dont get all the lye out I am warning people here stay away from that like the plauge i have know more then one person who has had serious stomach proablems for life from ghb do anything but that

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 10:44:31 PM »
I been following your little story for a while I would love it if you gained 20lbs and out right one nationals

me 2 ,,

you know that 18ui for a year of serostim it shitload of $$$ , lol

i still did not fully recover for last contest haha

i better do fukcing well n non stop

thk u

ppls say it all drugs , well i say it all $$$ , expensive passion
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 10:47:08 PM »
that ghb is horrible on your stomach as some of it is made in kitchens and they dont get all the lye out I am warning people here stay away from that like the plauge i have know more then one person who has had serious stomach proablems for life from ghb do anything but that

i know i seen th gamma , th base product , destroy my floor lol

that was past ,, was fun , it done anw i cant

last time i try mdma i couldnt walk haha and that was after a year of no rec drug , i thought i came boring so i went party , major fail

th conclusion was obvious no party no more
Your messed up BLP!

chess315

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 10:51:07 PM »
I do think the higher slin is the key 30ius is what people not on gh use. to maximize gains on 18ius I would think you would have to be like you said around a 100 i base this on absoulty nothing lol but I do belive that i think slin is as close to a secret in bodybuilding as there is the problem is people take 10ius or 20 and wonder why its not working when you have these monsters taking 150ius or so lol its like taking 5mg dbol and wondering why your not arnold.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 10:53:57 PM »
If you need 18 IU's GH you must have shit genetics.

chess315

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 10:56:08 PM »
how many ius do you think kuclko ran or cutler or any big name ? a hell of a lot i tell you any where between 10-30 I have had high level bodybuidlers tell me outright and it was most always 15ius and up hell john cena prolly runs over 10ius

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 11:00:55 PM »
one year non stop i start first october

3gr cyp a week , + diovan 360mg for blood pressure
 100ui humulin n ED
 18 ui serono gh ED

light deca if injury show up
 will do in september gyno surgery

i expect gain 10-15 pounds muscle mass in a year , was 225 on stage aim 240

my last cycle was 6 months 18ui pharm gh , 700 npp 700 prop 700 primo , rotation of anti e

oral i puke n dont like harsher androgen master tren halo it's make me anxious
are you off completely now BLP or on some low dose of test?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 11:06:09 PM »
how many ius do you think kuclko ran or cutler or any big name ? a hell of a lot i tell you any where between 10-30 I have had high level bodybuidlers tell me outright and it was most always 15ius and up hell john cena prolly runs over 10ius
its not uncommon for a gh dealer to use his product at insane doses. 18iu is nothing. its used in medicine at that doseage. some guys shoot a vial of GH every few hours. or do two at once if they know they are going to be eating a ton of shit . and then two after.  alot of top bodybuilders , most of the biggest guys on the planet, take roids and gh in this manner. admitting to it basically outsyourself as a big time dealer so of course its not talked about in the open.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011, 11:08:02 PM »
are you off completely now BLP or on some low dose of test?

was so tired of injection went off , just handle carb rebound was enough , i slept n slept zzzz

i did follistatin last week , will try ace-031 next week

did normal protocols , light slin , hcg 500ui , proviron sherin , clomid generic

contest a month ago at 225 n now 255

might play with peptides , n low prop if i really crash , i do fell adrenal gland n thyroid function are tired , post contest at 36 yo, i consider it normal , gym intensity just start to awaken now , i load up pretty damn good pre contest
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011, 11:09:36 PM »
If you need 18 IU's GH you must have shit genetics.

yes , no denial , but why give up , mini me had qualify national in super heavy , i start from crying watching pumping iron at 135 pounds
Your messed up BLP!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 11:09:47 PM »
you fellas are simply nuts ,,lol  18 iu is a lot? ,, that little kido alexai is on 35 iu gh as of right now as we speak ,, have you seen his physiqe? 35 iu...who is this kido resemble in a less impressive yet very animalistic form? who is this kid look like as a mini me version of white mother russia version of? who??

all together now pupils

RONALD COLMAN!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011, 11:10:58 PM »

36-48ui ,, trust me i did 18ui n it' still not th magic number , of course if i was 24 years old it will had punch way more
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 11:12:23 PM »
I do think the higher slin is the key 30ius is what people not on gh use. to maximize gains on 18ius I would think you would have to be like you said around a 100 i base this on absoulty nothing lol but I do belive that i think slin is as close to a secret in bodybuilding as there is the problem is people take 10ius or 20 and wonder why its not working when you have these monsters taking 150ius or so lol its like taking 5mg dbol and wondering why your not arnold.

me too , that why ,, im doin it ,, it tbombz here who open my eyes lol

i was like ,, yeah th fuckk,, that guy right ,, aint no 20ui haha
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011, 11:15:44 PM »
its not uncommon for a gh dealer to use his product at insane doses. 18iu is nothing. its used in medicine at that doseage. some guys shoot a vial of GH every few hours. or do two at once if they know they are going to be eating a ton of shit . and then two after.  alot of top bodybuilders , most of the biggest guys on the planet, take roids and gh in this manner. admitting to it basically outsyourself as a big time dealer so of course its not talked about in the open.

18 ui is nothing ,, ppls when i go public they like ,, what ,, your insane ,, wtf ,, you crazy ,, it made me qualify national n that it

i wish i could had afford more ,,
Your messed up BLP!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2011, 11:15:55 PM »
have no doubt about it,, the key! in advanced bodybuild ,, in modern bodybuild ,, the key! is human growth hormones,, i keep saying this,, the younger you get it through your head the beter you wil be ,, the key is gh....only then! you load up on the insulina,, insulina with no gh = fat obese retard,, insulina with gh = top national physiqe,, i would take insulina out of bodybuild but for that they need to sacrifice 30-50 lb wil they? wil everyone agree to compete at 180-210 lb ? no they wont ...so you can forget about it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 11:17:29 PM »
35 ius of gh  :o

My pockets hurt just looking at that number. What happened...oh wait...mutation starts at 15 right???

Well just keep us all updated blp :)

And how is it that all these people use 18iu of gh and so many of them look terrible???

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »

you fellas are simply nuts ,,lol  18 iu is a lot? ,, that little kido alexai is on 35 iu gh as of right now as we speak

i love alexei physique , fuck i need 36ui ,

when your not gifted genetic your happy with that !!!

if i could do your masteron tren protocols of course 18ui will b enough , but tren n masteron i will need xanax evry fucking 2 hours to function

fuck that

Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2011, 11:22:57 PM »
35 ius of gh  :o

My pockets hurt just looking at that number. What happened...oh wait...mutation starts at 15 right???

Well just keep us all updated blp :)

And how is it that all these people use 18iu of gh and so many of them look terrible???

will probably kick out insulin or lower extremly post contest n that will cost size tho , but will bring a tiny waist

im at a point that it will take several months before making decent gain even with a cycle like this

let u know next year ,,

thks
Your messed up BLP!

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2011, 01:21:05 AM »
hey bro, nice to see ur finally back in the game...my suggestion, if u want to add gh even more and keep it affordable, is to take some chinese generic like nd's blues alongside serostim...then well, i'īm one of those stupid fuckers who run tren year round but know u can't...maybe, just maybe, u could add some "milder" anabolics like primo, eg, deca etc to the mix as well...i'm just not  big fan of test only "cycles" u see...anyway, good luck!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2011, 01:34:39 AM »
bbing is an expensive sport. all drugs...its sad.  :(

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2011, 01:37:23 AM »
bbing is an expensive sport. all drugs...its sad.  :(

x1000.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2011, 06:10:18 AM »
Most refreshing thread here lately
A REAL competitor and gh15 telling truths
No wannabe 46yr old with no legs attention whoring
Bennoitlepierre unspoken hero of getbig

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2011, 07:03:33 AM »
Good luck, Blp ! :)

And, yes, to echo a couple posters here, bb'ing is DEFINITELY ALL DRUGS ... why is why I'm in the process of gettin' a 2nd job ! LOL ! NEED GH !

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2011, 07:06:23 AM »
Good luck, Blp ! :)

And, yes, to echo a couple posters here, bb'ing is DEFINITELY ALL DRUGS ... why is why I'm in the process of gettin' a 2nd job ! LOL ! NEED GH !

Seriously, how much money do you invest yearly on it?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2011, 07:21:16 AM »
Seriously, how much money do you invest yearly on it?

Haven't used GH yet. Will let you know though ! LOL ! ;D