Author Topic: Things I hate  (Read 215939 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Things I hate
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 05:59:29 PM »
yea snow rocks ::)
Geez, I think it broke 80 again today out here. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »
Geez, I think it broke 80 again today out here. :)

hope your white chrome dome got sunburned...Ehhh jerkoff ::)

:D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2011, 06:33:36 AM »
I like snow :)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2011, 06:34:09 AM »
I like snow as long as my furnace is working. :)

newmom you think you've had it bad, check out my Aunt's place in Idaho (this was last year or a couple years ago I think)  should help you feel better :)

awww
poor pup
:(
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2011, 06:35:06 AM »
I just got off the phone with friend in Northern Wisconsin.  She said that since early this morning the snow has been falling heavily and it is nearly waist high. The temperature is dropping below zero and the north wind is increasing, and her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window.  

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let him in.

;D
:

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2011, 06:35:09 AM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2011, 06:36:43 AM »
awww
poor pup
:(

It's like she was swimming!

I just got off the phone with friend in Northern Wisconsin.  She said that since early this morning the snow has been falling heavily and it is nearly waist high. The temperature is dropping below zero and the north wind is increasing, and her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window. 

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let him in.

;D

:o

I just got off the phone with friend in Northern Wisconsin.  She said that since early this morning the snow has been falling heavily and it is nearly waist high.

That sounds great :D
R

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 06:37:30 AM »
Global warming..... ::)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2011, 06:37:48 AM »
R

newmom

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2011, 06:39:39 AM »
Then also what I hate...Heading to the gym for at least a 10 mile run at 4:45am, open the garage door and snow and ice. Once ya get to the damn gym, you gotta put the windshield wipers up so they don't freeze to the windshield..

Butterbean, goodness that's a hell of alot of snow..

Calvin you like snow for the bar down the street from ya

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2011, 06:40:45 AM »
Then also what I hate...Heading to the gym for at least a 10 mile run at 4:45am, open the garage door and snow and ice. Once ya get to the damn gym, you gotta put the windshield wipers up so they don't freeze to the windshield..

Butterbean, goodness that's a hell of alot of snow..

Calvin you like snow for the bar down the street from ya

Seriously, you should buy you a home treadmill.

newmom

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2011, 06:43:13 AM »
Seriously, you should buy you a home treadmill.

why do you think that? I have checked out treadmills, the ones that don't bother my shins are soooo expensive. Tommorow is supposed to be 40 so I get to run outside..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2011, 06:57:49 AM »
why do you think that? I have checked out treadmills, the ones that don't bother my shins are soooo expensive. Tommorow is supposed to be 40 so I get to run outside..

It would just allow you to get your run in without dealing with the weather where you are.....and you are right, you have to spend at least $1500 for a "decent" model.  Wish I was still in the biz, I'd see if I could come up with something for you.... :-\

newmom

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2011, 07:02:42 AM »
It would just allow you to get your run in without dealing with the weather where you are.....and you are right, you have to spend at least $1500 for a "decent" model.  Wish I was still in the biz, I'd see if I could come up with something for you.... :-\

This is true, but it does force me to take a day off, which I know I should but ya know. For the most part, dealing with stupid snow is only really 4 months out of the year. I saw and tried one at dicks sporting goods. Did a mile run on it and had great give but 3k >:(.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2011, 07:04:41 AM »

I'm gonna drive by and splash you ;D

....wet-tshirt :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2011, 07:08:15 AM »
This is true, but it does force me to take a day off, which I know I should but ya know. For the most part, dealing with stupid snow is only really 4 months out of the year. I saw and tried one at dicks sporting goods. Did a mile run on it and had great give but 3k >:(.

Majority if there stuff is shit......the motors, "inner workings" are 2nd or 3rd rate......if you ever do look into buying one, shoot me a pm and I'll give you some advice on it, or contact someone who can.

newmom

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2011, 07:10:08 AM »

I'm gonna drive by and splash you ;D

....wet-tshirt :o

hahaha I will have a light sweatshirt over my shirt so there goes that theory fluffy. It's already a slushy fucking disaster outside. My car is sooooooo filthy on the outside :( >:( >:( >:(

newmom

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2011, 07:11:20 AM »
Majority if there stuff is shit......the motors, "inner workings" are 2nd or 3rd rate......if you ever do look into buying one, shoot me a pm and I'll give you some advice on it, or contact someone who can.

Oh that I didn't know. But if I'm gonna spend alot of $$$, I need to test the machine before I plunk down money.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2011, 07:12:05 AM »
hahaha I will have a light sweatshirt over my shirt so there goes that theory fluffy. It's already a slushy fucking disaster outside. My car is sooooooo filthy on the outside :( >:( >:( >:(

The inside is a mess too....clean up the canoli mess!

newmom

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2011, 07:26:21 AM »

The inside is a mess too....clean up the canoli mess!

um, NO it's not. Outside is just flipping nasty though. No the mess you left has been long cleaned up. Admit it though, I make yum canoli's

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 07:27:02 AM »
all this hate on snow....

I hate humidity...
-having to take a shower after running out to your car to get something b/c you sweat your ace off
-sweating through your clothes while walking from your car to well anywhere
-having to get into a car thats been sitting in the sun on a 100+ farenheit degree day

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

newmom

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 07:28:01 AM »
all this hate on snow....

I hate humidity...
-having to take a shower after running out to your car to get something b/c you sweat your ace off
-sweating through your clothes while walking from your car to well anywhere
-having to get into a car thats been sitting in the sun on a 100+ farenheit degree day

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

I'll take humidity over snow any day.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 07:37:42 AM »
I'll take humidity over snow any day.
you say that but when you have 100% humidity for the majority of 9 months of the year you might change your mind

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 07:46:20 AM »
um, NO it's not. Outside is just flipping nasty though. No the mess you left has been long cleaned up. Admit it though, I make yum canoli's

Never denied it once...you make GREAT canoli's :)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2011, 07:49:50 AM »
Oh that I didn't know. But if I'm gonna spend alot of $$$, I need to test the machine before I plunk down money.

Check with your local Y, a local PT/rehab center and your gym to see where they get their equipment.  Contact those companies.  They always get stuff in when leases are up or places go out of business.   A leasing company - one that leases large  $  equipment to companies is another option.   Unlikely, but maybe you could even get a Woodway for reasonable.
: