Author Topic: Massa sacked aide for drinking with underage boys - Culture of Corruption!  (Read 5878 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What percentage of the military would you like to see cut overall?  We could make the United States number one in about everything if we had the money saved from the gross military spending and used it domestically.

Most of our tax dollars go to the military and we don`t get jack shit for it.

I dont know the exact numbers, but the year over year over year increases are simply not sustainable along with our entitlement liabilities and other costs. 

We have over a $100 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities with no way to pay for it.  Do you even remotely have a clue how enormous that is?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
What percentage of the military would you like to see cut overall?  We could make the United States number one in about everything if we had the money saved from the gross military spending and used it domestically.

Most of our tax dollars go to the military and we don`t get jack shit for it.
I am willing to bet with enough military reduction we could easily transition to a fair tax/national sales tax.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
You dont get jack shit for it??  Check again dude cause freedom isnt free,  and the fact that you post on here when ever you want shows me that you are free, so you do get something for it. Now if you want to talk about people not getting jack shit for something, i have not and will never get anything back from my tax dollars that get used for welfare for people that cant stop having babies even though they wont get a job. Or any of the other governmemt programs that give hand outs to worthless people who will not work for what they want.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You dont get jack shit for it??  Check again dude cause freedom isnt free,  and the fact that you post on here when ever you want shows me that you are free, so you do get something for it. Now if you want to talk about people not getting jack shit for something, i have not and will never get anything back from my tax dollars that get used for welfare for people that cant stop having babies even though they wont get a job. Or any of the other governmemt programs that give hand outs to worthless people who will not work for what they want.    

Defense is the most important item in my honest opinion, but we simply cant affrd the empire anymore.  Just read history, this story has been played out many times over and all ended the same way, as will this present one unless we correct course. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Booyah!  While I agree we can cut back our military spending, justifying it by saying we get nothing in return is ignorant at best.  I wish I could get back some of my tax dollars from all of the programs that I get nothing in return for!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Booyah!  While I agree we can cut back our military spending, justifying it by saying we get nothing in return is ignorant at best.  I wish I could get back some of my tax dollars from all of the programs that I get nothing in return for!

Libs hate the military no doubt, I love the military and think most of our soldiers really are some of the best people we have. 

However, we are broke and simply cant afford an empire anymore. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
What did you get for the war in Korea, Vietnam?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Libs hate the military no doubt, I love the military and think most of our soldiers really are some of the best people we have. 

I know...I have made this very clear in the past...I was questioning TA's reasoning as usual.  I'm in total agreement with Ron Paul over our military spending.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
we should stop all the handouts to people that just dont want to work cause they are too lazy, but feel they are entitled to it just because they live in america. too many think that cause they are in america they are owed something if they are not rich, when they indeed have just the same as everyone else,  THE OPRITUNITY TO WORK AND MAKE A LIVING FOR YOURSELF DEPENDING ON IF YOU WANT TO WORK OR NOT.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I don`t hate the military, I just find it hugely wasteful with the amount appropriated to it unnecessary. Ron Paul agrees with me.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

I know...I have made this very clear in the past...I was questioning TA's reasoning as usual.  I'm in total agreement with Ron Paul over our military spending.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don`t hate the military, I just find it hugely wasteful with the amount appropriated to it unnecessary. Ron Paul agrees with me.

Funny how you dont bring up 90% of RP's other views.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
we should stop all the handouts to people that just dont want to work cause they are too lazy, but feel they are entitled to it just because they live in america. too many think that cause they are in america they are owed something if they are not rich, when they indeed have just the same as everyone else,  THE OPRITUNITY TO WORK AND MAKE A LIVING FOR YOURSELF DEPENDING ON IF YOU WANT TO WORK OR NOT.
Do you know how SMALL of amount of money Social Welfare consist of?  Also, do you realize that it is difficult to receive Welfare (TANF).  You have to have a job, work a certain number of hours and the benefits also do not last very long at all.

There are about 3.5 million people receiving TANF.  That is 1.1510896457960345% of the population.
 There is a maximum of 60 months of benefits within one's lifetime (some states have instituted shorter periods)

TANF sets forward the following work requirements necessary for benefits:

Recipients (with few exceptions) must work as soon as they are job ready or no later than two years after coming on assistance.

Single parents are required to participate in work activities for at least 30 hours per week. Two-parent families must participate in work activities 35 or 55 hours a week, depending upon circumstances.

Failure to participate in work requirements can result in a reduction or termination of benefits to the family.

States, in FY 2004, have to ensure that 50 percent of all families and 90 percent of two-parent families are participating in work activities. If a state reduces its caseload, without restricting eligibility, it can receive a caseload reduction credit. This credit reduces the minimum participation rates the state must achieve.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Funny how you dont bring up 90% of RP's other views.  
I also support his stance on legalizing all drugs for the use in your own privacy.  There are a few other things he is correct on as well, but I am far from 100 percent in agreement with him.  This does not mean I can`t praise him for good ideas when he has them.

Unlike you, I am not a partisan hack and can recognize a good idea when someone has one.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
yea i know the amount of money that people get through government programs,  think if they werent getting it  and actually working, and paying taxes on money they earned,  and i know what the rules and regulations say for recieving these things but lets be real these are so abused by soooo many people that there will never be correct numbers on how much realy gets spent on them,  i know people that have not qualified for years to get assistance but they still do because of some simple lies and a couple threats.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
yea i know the amount of money that people get through government programs,  think if they werent getting it  and actually working, and paying taxes on money they earned,  and i know what the rules and regulations say for recieving these things but lets be real these are so abused by soooo many people that there will never be correct numbers on how much realy gets spent on them,  i know people that have not qualified for years to get assistance but they still do because of some simple lies and a couple threats.
It really isn`t abused at all.  It is HIGHLY regulated and the amount of money is next to nothing.  We are talking about one airplane worth.  One fucking airplane covers the entire cost of this program.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
if you buy that crock then you belong to be in that plane with them lol  let me guess,  there is no fruad in medicare either?  lol   wow 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
if you buy that crock then you belong to be in that plane with them lol  let me guess,  there is no fruad in medicare either?  lol   wow 
What do you make of widespread DoD fraud?  You do realize that it overshadows any other type of fraud in America, including Wall Street Fraud?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I also support his stance on legalizing all drugs for the use in your own privacy.  There are a few other things he is correct on as well, but I am far from 100 percent in agreement with him.  This does not mean I can`t praise him for good ideas when he has them.

Unlike you, I am not a partisan hack and can recognize a good idea when someone has one.

I am a partisan hack? Can you show me one post in my 20,000 plus posts shilling GWB or the GOP?   

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
Obama to Spend $10.3 Trillion on Welfare: Uncovering the Full Cost of Means-Tested Welfare or Aid to the Poor    heritagefoundation.com

gosh ta  thats a really big plane you are speaking of  can you name this one plane that cost 10.3 trillion,  I really want to fly in it, it must be super luxorious

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Obama to Spend $10.3 Trillion on Welfare: Uncovering the Full Cost of Means-Tested Welfare or Aid to the Poor    heritagefoundation.com

gosh ta  thats a really big plane you are speaking of  can you name this one plane that cost 10.3 trillion,  I really want to fly in it, it must be super luxorious
::)

I hope you don`t think that is accurate.  Do you want me to paste the 2010 FY budget?  Furthermore, there is no such program simply called "WELFARE" nor is it an umbrella term.  Your assessment is pointless and meaningless.  By your rationale we can call death benefits to soldiers families as "WELFARE".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I am a partisan hack? Can you show me one post in my 20,000 plus posts shilling GWB or the GOP?   
Name a few non-GOP members that you agree with or some of their ideas if you can.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
The Iraq War Will Cost Us $3 Trillion   washingtonpost.com
gosh  t.a  which number is bigger 10.3t  or 3t??  i just cant figure that out. can you help?? oh  and another qusetion  how many times could we have paid for 10.3t welfare  with the 3t  spent in iraq since 2001?  man i just cant figure that out.   maybe 3 times?  hmmmm  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Massa was a Naval Officer for 24 years and had great politics.  I personally do not care if he is gay or closeted or if he likes sex with young men.  I didn`t care about Mark Foley`s behavior either. 

Massa was a Republican up until 2004 by the way, not that it matters.

IT DOES MATTER!!!!!!
If he was a republican right now...3333 wouldnt havent started a thread...true story

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
IT DOES MATTER!!!!!!
If he was a republican right now...3333 wouldnt havent started a thread...true story

::)  ::)