Author Topic: JUSTIN HARRIS'S PREP FOR THE USA !!!  (Read 11193 times)

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Re: JUSTIN HARRIS'S PREP FOR THE USA !!!
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2007, 02:55:10 PM »
Hey Justin,

You look great.

You are doing those flyes wrong though in your video. Also doesn't look like you like to train biceps.

Other then that.. very good.

Yeah, I hate biceps.  I'd never train them if I didn't have to.  They're not a weak bodypart for me, so I'm lucky in that respect. 

What do you think could be improved on the flyes?
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Stavios

« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2007, 02:58:19 PM »
Yeah, I hate biceps.  I'd never train them if I didn't have to.  They're not a weak bodypart for me, so I'm lucky in that respect. 

What do you think could be improved on the flyes?

lol have you seen Alexxx's pics ?

you are 10 times his size, you should tell him to fuck off  :)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2007, 02:59:28 PM »

I think he is just humoring him :)

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2007, 03:07:35 PM »

haha....I'll just do what everyone else does. 
I'll see what he writes, get all pissed off, and type in CAPS about how much more 'awesome' than him I am, and threaten to fight him. lol

Seriously though, the worst that can happen is he tells me something that I think won't do anything, and I don't do it. 

I've read just about everything you can read on the human body...I went to school for exercise physiology, had biomechanics, years of chemistry, bio-chem, microbiology, read every nutrition book I can find...and I still learn things all the time. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2007, 03:22:03 PM »
u are already over qualified to be an IFBB projudge

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2007, 03:24:16 PM »
I'll see what he writes, get all pissed off, and type in CAPS about how much more 'awesome' than him I am, and threaten to fight him. lol

You mean, like this?

come to the olympia you little midget,pimple popping want to be bodybuilder. il lbe there at the jetfuel booth or md booth. and  i will know who you are you little midget.

ill be there lets see how tough you are when you come up to my face. and dotn think i wont knock yo uthe fuck out. im not afraid of getting arrested been and done jail

thanks

little man

Or this?

fuck you #### come up to me at the arnold and ill kick the fucking shit out of you !

your a little bitch

i cant wait for soemoen from here actually says im from getibg and i talk shit aobut you and my name is so and so. im going to kick the crap out of them. listening to all the false rumors and lies you guys pist !

word to the wise im a time bomb ready to go off on one of you fuckign pussys !

i dare you

Or even this?

fuck you and fuck jesus

These are all REAL pm's that I have gotten! ;)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2007, 03:26:18 PM »
Ah, how could I have missed this precious gem:

go fuck your mother and die and burn in hell mother fucker ! come up to me at the arnold and ill stick your bible up your ass you fucking pussy

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2007, 05:11:16 PM »

Seriously though, the worst that can happen is he tells me something that I think won't do anything, and I don't do it. 
Hehe. I wouldn't take it too personally. I remember he spent a day or two advising Lee P. how he could best bring up his 'lagging' chest. Pretty amusing.  :)

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2007, 05:24:09 PM »
Justine, you're probably 6 times bigger than me too, but I couldn't help to notice in your video that your "lying hamstring curls" have a very abbreviated range of motion - full extension to only about 45 degrees...Also is there a reason why you prefer dumbells vs. conventional hamstring training machines, SLDL, etc..?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2007, 06:22:06 PM »
I'm in Clinton Township.  I train at the 16 and Gratiot powerhouse. 
I work in Royal Oak, at Beaumont.  So, we're pretty close. 

You going to Jobby Nooner? lol
you were close to me too...I lived in royal oak right downtown, sometimes worked out at the fitness studio on 4th and washington...also at the old powerhouse they closed in rosedale park.

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »
Justine, you're probably 6 times bigger than me too, but I couldn't help to notice in your video that your "lying hamstring curls" have a very abbreviated range of motion - full extension to only about 45 degrees...Also is there a reason why you prefer dumbells vs. conventional hamstring training machines, SLDL, etc..?

The range of motion is as far as I can curl up.  I don't know if it is from added size, or just lack of flexibility, but that is as far as I can flex my knee joint using my hamstrings.  I can't get much further than that angle, even with added pressure pushing my leg to bend.

Try the dumbell leg curls....VERY hard. 
I don't prefer them over conventional movements, dumbell leg curls are just another exercise to add to the hamstring mix. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2007, 09:39:49 AM »
Hey Justin,

You look great.

You are doing those flyes wrong though in your video. Also doesn't look like you like to train biceps.

Other then that.. very good.

Hey Justin,

I think you are super!

Big as a house! Can I ask you what is your should width/circumference? Can you fit through a normal door?

What I meant by my comments is that you are not going as fierce on those exercises as on all others.

Tell Kulko to train for real cause it looks like he is just there too show off to everyone how slow he can do those exercises. Oh and tell him to prepare cause I will pass him hahahahahaha

Peace,
Alex
just push some weight!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2007, 12:03:07 PM »

Can anyone imagine of there was a 'Ask Trop' Q&A on here?

It would surely eclipse Palumbos' 'Q&A' on MD.
?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »
With enough drugs, you eventually get bigger, yes.  Sorry, none of these guys impress me, regardless of the physique.  It's and endless series of cycle after cycle, nothing more.  Post what is require that actually got you to where you are, I'm sure people would look at things differently.
Roids are like pizza, enough of either for a long period of time, you will get bigger.
Hope this helps.
N

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2007, 12:22:39 PM »
With enough drugs, you eventually get bigger, yes.  Sorry, none of these guys impress me, regardless of the physique.  It's and endless series of cycle after cycle, nothing more.  Post what is require that actually got you to where you are, I'm sure people would look at things differently.
Roids are like pizza, enough of either for a long period of time, you will get bigger.
Hope this helps.

Tell that to Titty Bunz.

Seriously though, the thing about Justin (and Steve) is this infectious work ethic, dedication, and love of training. I have watched many clips from pros' training videos online, but none of them ever inspired to buy the DVD. However, Justin's and Steve's training DVD has spent more time in my DVD player than in its case in the time I've had it.

With them, it's not about drugs, or showing off, or being badass, or being bigger than the other boys in the weightroom, or lifting heavy weights... It's about science, proper training and nutrition, dedication, and working your ass off. Now that's infectious, and they just make you want to train harder and eat smarter, even if you're a 160 pound dweeb!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2007, 12:30:36 PM »
It's about science, proper training and nutrition, dedication, and working your ass off.
I'm all for that, but you never see these guys implement that same work ethic without the use of drugs.  All these "hardcore" types, usually are only "hardcore" with drugs behind them.  That's the point.
N

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2007, 12:32:36 PM »
I'm all for that, but you never see these guys implement that same work ethic without the use of drugs.  All these "hardcore" types, usually are only "hardcore" with drugs behind them.  That's the point.

Have you been following Justin around? Snooping in his trash, perhaps? Found lots of Wendy's bags or twinkie wrappers?

How do you know what his work ethic is like at any given point? Or are you generalizing?